Football Manager 2012 New Features You Would Like to See

I'd probably want a huge more interview questions because after half a season it gets boring.

1. Maybe not chairman mode as this would be radically different to the football manager we all know and love, but what about director of football mode? This would not deviate too much from the traditional game as it would let you control the signing and selling of players, organising the clubs scouting network, liasing with the board about feeder and parent clubs etc. It would also bring in new elements to the game such as vetting potential new head coaches for the team.2. I'd also like the opportunity to load up other leagues whilst your in the game. Say youve had a successful career in England and your managerial skills suddenly attract the interest of Barcelona. It would be great if you could add the Spanish league when Barcelona offer you the job, would save you adding all the leagues at the start.

we should be able to offer players to specific clubs, so that it is more probable that they can be bought.

I'd like to see the ability to buy Non EU allowances from other teams.

In Italy, top teams who have already filled their allowance for 1 Non EU signing can purchase another teams 1 Non EU signing allowance.

Only Serie A and Serie B have these allowances, so it's not like a serie A team can buy a bunch of allowances from Serie C teams for cheap.

I would like the option when you get a player saying I want to leave for a bigger club, to turn round and say we've just won the F@&king Champions League!!! You *****!

would be cool if you could save your squad. and be able to play a friendlies (outside your real savefile) against an other saved squad. for example my 2017 napoli squad against my friends 2022 west ham united squad.

I find the interviews very tiresome and most of the time skip them, but I'd find like them much better if the questions were a bit mor thought out. I just did an interview before the opening game of the league and one of the interview questions was something along the lines of "Man City travel to Stoke today looking to keep their title challenge on track. How do you rate their chances?" Keep their title challenge on track? On the first day?

I'd also like it if in post game interviews their were questions about the way the oppostion played or how dirty they were. During one match I had three players who had to be taken off injured. One wa out for 6 months, another for 2 months and one for 2 weeks. I'd like to be asked after games like that whether I thought the opposition were a bunch of dirty scrotbags. But I've never seen anything like that.

I had a game like that the other day, all three players subbed off injured. Can't remember what team I was playing against but none of their players even got booked for it. Something should be done about, definitely.

I find the interviews very tiresome and most of the time skip them, but I'd find like them much better if the questions were a bit mor thought out. I just did an interview before the opening game of the league and one of the interview questions was something along the lines of "Man City travel to Stoke today looking to keep their title challenge on track. How do you rate their chances?" Keep their title challenge on track? On the first day?

I'd also like it if in post game interviews their were questions about the way the oppostion played or how dirty they were. During one match I had three players who had to be taken off injured. One wa out for 6 months, another for 2 months and one for 2 weeks. I'd like to be asked after games like that whether I thought the opposition were a bunch of dirty scrotbags. But I've never seen anything like that.

yeh, more questions related to the opponents and match itself. some of these would be good.

"Your Strikers seemed to have trouble finding the target today. Are you looking at changing things around?"

"How do you feel your change to a short passing tactic worked out in this match?"

"Your Goalkeeper produced a howler that led to your defeat. Are you confident to stick with him?"

I would like to be able to pay loan fees over 48 months.Playing as West Brom and I was quoted £3m as the inital fee to have Phil Jones on Loan.
Having the club you are buying the player from agree to pay the rest of there wages until the end of there contract like when I sold veira for nothing when I was city to PSG he wanted me to pay him 50k a week(which i accepted because his wages where already to high to keep and I couldnt terminate his contract.
More options in the boardroom(Dont know what I just think more is needed)Maybe instead of asking them to buy the player for you just get them to give you the extra cash to pay his wages or somethen.

being able to change the game's start date would be amazing...

Being able to add favourite personnel and the people your manager dislikes most while creating your manager would be great... Also it would be amazing if we could have 2-3 favorite clubs?

being able to change the game's start date would be amazing...

I don't know which leagues you are starting with but if you include Wales you can start the game on June 4th which gives you about another month to get things in order.
Hope that helps.

A way to spend your career earnings, like when you get a decent amount, you can buy a club for sale, make it huge then sell it on to buy a bigger club, all the while managing the club you just bought.I think that would be amazing to control the direction of a club like setting the transfer and wage budget or selecting other clubs to give you first refusal on players.

retaliation. players with low composure, determination and professionalism and with high dirtiness should sometimes snap at the opponent who fouled them and get a red card

there should be a way of grouping your coaches as you get a varied report from each coach, i like to get 3-4 reports on a player before i buy him so making it easier to do this would be great. More variation in team-talks, payer interaction, interviews etc. VERY greedy regens who at 17 are asking for £50,000 wages which is ridiculous. Transfer fee's are always stupid and the computer always wants over the odd's for ordinary players whereas the user has to accept fee's of the transfer value or maybe a few million on top.

"Import my old manager"

"Import my old manager"

I would like to have the option to import my old manager and perhaps my old save-file. For once I would love to be above Alex Fergusson in the "Hall of fame". It doesn´t matter how many times I win the league/cup, ill never beat him. He has about 950 points and I cant get that amount of points in about 20 seasons before they release the new version which I buy. Then I have to start from scratch again... :(

I would like it to be a search filter where you also can search for the "preferred moves" cut inside, places shots and so on.

Also I would like that you can create your set pices moves on the pitch. like in Ultimate Manager from 97´, i mean that game is like 14 years old and you could make a set pieces move.

ALSO...be able to affect more on the youth players in the training and so on...build up your own youths in a better way.

gills boy hayward

I want more options when talking to your players, for example about him missing too many chances. And maybe include the players personal life to make it more realistic, eg the player missed a match due to his son being born. As well as being able to set up preseason tours in other countries.

Back