Football Manager 2012 New Features You Would Like to See

The ability to issue an ultimatum to your chairman if he accepts a bid for one of your key players. There are 'less than honourable' ways to avoid this but it'd be realistic and interesting for it to be a feature.

Players learning new positions by playing there repeatedly - an accomplished player should become natural without having to waste 10% of his training surely.

I want new roles in the tactical creator for tactical realism, a slider to set how much a player attempts one-twos, maybe the return of the arrows and also more serious negotiation every time a club make an enquiry and i try and negotiate double the player value they brake away from the negotiations. They should and negotiate more with me if they really want the the player.

I dont think this happens in the current game but Id like to see players getting released even before there contract is up.Like if a club gets relegated and they cant afford his wages they will try to release him like West Ham with Hitzleprger I think he had 2 years left but they released him.

I'd like it if the stadiums looked different and they put the away fans in different places like in real life. And also with more clearly defined segregation, and looking more full. Despite you having full capacity it always looks like there's loads of empty space around!

For the love of god, if there is a small foul but the offensive player continues on; DO NOT BLOW THE WHISTLE AND STOP PLAY JUST TO GIVE A WARNING TO THE OFFENDING PLAYER!!!!!!! LET THE TEAM PLAY THE ADVANTAGE JUST LIKE IN REAL LIFE!

First things firs..............is there actually anything confirmed for 2012?

Anyway........

I'd like to see a few things.
1. The English Pyramid included from the start (impossible to go right to the base I know, but more depth would be nice)
2. The Ability to design kits in game.
3. Sponsorship deals for kits and the ground.
4. Player Sponsorship deals.
5. The ability to design stadia (like in LMA)
6. Less repetitive Press conferences and meida interation
7. German National Squad and Japanese league included as standard (without having to delete file and download them)
8. Player manager! Would love to be able to take over at lower league level and have myself as a player as well. (just a personal thing)

For me there needs to be a massive! improvement on the stadiums. They should take a page from LMA Managers book when it comes to stadiums I think for any of those who played LMA. Also when teams get new stadiums for the stadium seats not to be black!. And maybe some more celebrations put in there.

First things firs..............is there actually anything confirmed for 2012?

Anyway........

I'd like to see a few things.
1. The English Pyramid included from the start (impossible to go right to the base I know, but more depth would be nice)
2. The Ability to design kits in game.
3. Sponsorship deals for kits and the ground.
4. Player Sponsorship deals.
5. The ability to design stadia (like in LMA)
6. Less repetitive Press conferences and meida interation
7. German National Squad and Japanese league included as standard (without having to delete file and download them)
8. Player manager! Would love to be able to take over at lower league level and have myself as a player as well. (just a personal thing)

There are already kit and stadium sponsorship deals...

and the only way to get german and japan is to pay $$$$

I was just reading this article, and couldn't help thinking that FM is unrealistic in this aspect - many older players don't improve much via their attributes, value or form.

It's normally only youngsters who can improve drastically if they play well, players such as Babacar, Neymar, Areola, Sakho, etc. but never 'Championship quality' players like Dann used to be (e.g. Ashley Williams from Swansea doesn't really turn into a top Premier League defender like Dann has and attract interest from big clubs).

So I'm hoping there is more flexibility in this area, so every player can improve in attributes and value, if they play well.

Another thing which is unrealistic is that other clubs ask for so much above the player's value (I know sometimes it's realistic, but mostly it isn't) yet if you try to sell that player then you can hardly sell him for, let's say, half his value. They should make it easier to sell players, and for more, and make the fees less inflated unless it is someone like Fabregas, Rooney, etc.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

I did a quick search of post titles with the word 'notes' and only two came up, and only one was along the lines of 'does anyone ever use these?'

I'd like to finally post about Player Notes because for so long I expected this feature to change in the game, or at least more people would be complaining about it, but I guess people just ignore it or have their own methods of keeping player data.

In my opinion the Notes section for players is pretty useless, but could also be easily improved. I WANT to use the notes section, I really do, but the fact that it's buried in its own category does not make it the quick-tool I want it to be. Notes are supposed to be there for you to jot down and glance at on a whim.

Rather than making it a separate tab in the player profile, put the notes in the player profile itself! Make it available from anywhere! Such as:

• Mousing over player name in the roster
  • Player profile
  • Coach feedback
  • Player interaction
Occasionally I still do try to use the Notes section for a player, but as time goes on I totally forget for who or what I even said. Most of my players don't have notes so checking the Notes section is not a habit, and it's also annoying to look for which players you may have made notes on.

Leave the Notes tab to create new notes if you must, but I'd like to have existing notes be immediately available on viewing the player profile, among other places. :'(

Thanks.

He asked for it to be moved to this thread, and I don't think it's been done already - correct me/delete this post if it's already been done and I apologize if it has.

I'd like to see teammates come over to check out injured teammates or to mob someone who committed a hard foul.

After the squad numbers in the 3D Match Engine being revealed already, there are only a few things which I would also like to see added:

- Punch ups/fights in the 3D Match Engine, resulting in sending offs and FA investigations.
- The ability to tell clubs when selling one of your players that you want all money up front, and on installments.
- New kit styles and colours, but sticking to the main theme (Eg. Red for Man Utd home shirts every season), for each season.
- And finally, the ability to be able to tell your players, quite simply, to f*ck off!

:D

fm 2012 should include the option for online friendlies against other users, try out your team with a slightly more competitive edge as it is not always possible to play full seasons with other users but the option for mini tournaments and friendlies using your squad to gain match fitness would be a good idea

your trying to turn the game into something its not, its a football manager game not a football version of the sims

Back