Football Manager 2013 Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
So green man gaming definitely release 2 weeks early? Just want to make sure! That extra 2 weeks will be worth the £10 I need to pay if through here.

The participating retailers won't load for me. Will someone tell me if Green Man Gaming is on it since I've already pre-ordered through there.

Thanks Lee, I think I will cancel my Amazon Order and try the digital download for once.

Just ordered from greenmangaming.com along with my mate.

Excellent deal! Can't wait for the game now :D

So, the beta version is just everything but the network games? Can you play network games once the game is officially released though?

Gonna be paying full price for mine. Just had the dreaded SMART warning message-hard drive is about to die. FML :'(

Have pretty horrible Internet connection back at Uni,so just pre-ordered DVD-ROM. Hope it is shipped on time as i am not really sure about the availability of the stock in Singapore,which brings me to the question whether any Singapore resident on here has any information about it?

I'm not sure whether to buy it or not. I have a great game going on in FM12 and would be a bit annoying to have to start over.

Have pretty horrible Internet connection back at Uni,so just pre-ordered DVD-ROM. Hope it is shipped on time as i am not really sure about the availability of the stock in Singapore,which brings me to the question whether any Singapore resident on here has any information about it?

Hey bro, I'm from Singapore too! :D Unfortunately I'd also like an answer to your question too :\ By the way, where did you pre-order the DVD-ROM from? Is it one of the recognised retailers for the beta access?

Hey bro, I'm from Singapore too! :D Unfortunately I'd also like an answer to your question too :\ By the way, where did you pre-order the DVD-ROM from? Is it one of the recognised retailers for the beta access?

Yes it does come with the BETA access,But i wont be able to play the BETA as the internet at Uni is beyond **** so gonna wait for the DVD to arrive. I ordered from playasia.com. Here you go,the link : Buy Football Manager 2013 (Includes Pre-Order BETA Access) (DVD-ROM) (PC CD-ROM) - Play-Asia.com.

so i preordered from fmbase - but in email it says:

Pre-order purchase. You will receive on 02/11/2012 (Day One) a new email with the link to download as well as the activation code.

i was under impression that you get 2 weeks early access for pre purchase?? whats going on?

It says up top:

• • Release Date: November 2nd 2012
  • • Beta access 2 weeks before release date

so i preordered from fmbase - but in email it says:

Pre-order purchase. You will receive on 02/11/2012 (Day One) a new email with the link to download as well as the activation code.

i was under impression that you get 2 weeks early access for pre purchase?? whats going on?

It says up top:
  • • Release Date: November 2nd 2012
  • • Beta access 2 weeks before release date

Don't worry, you will still get access to the Beta. Here is information directly from Nexway (our digital distributor at FM-Base)...

"Pre-order incentive: All users who pre-purchase Football Manager 2013 until launch will be granted a beta version of the game through Steam around two weeks before release date

Serial keys will be made available two days prior to the beta live date

Once the user has downloaded/installed the beta build version, the game will update to the final release version on the official release date. All game progress from the beta will be accessible in the final version.
"

Status
Not open for further replies.