Football Manager 2013 Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of stores say a lot of things....subject to change..

Miles will say when it's out, not the stores. This is getting tiresome now

There are so many guesses and estimations about when it will be out. So many that one will probably be correct. It will come out when it comes out! Just hope its soon.

This is off Miles' facebook:

Miles Jacobson

FM13 Release date decision needs to be made today, so will be announced tomorrow I guess.

At the same time, we'll be announcing a pre-order incentive that I absolutely love. Just waiting for the list of participating retailers before we can announce - and those who have pre-ordered from said participating retailers will still get the incentive too.

For those who've tried to add me as a friend recently, I've got a few hundred requests and no time to go through them - please just subscribe instead for now to get the info first!

Anyone else giving you a date doesn't know. Period.

Thank god-from the horses mouth.

Pre-order incentive.....please let it be one of those mugs.........

Can the incentive be Miles' pacman t shirt? :p

Can the incentive be Miles' pacman t shirt? :p

I was going to reply to your post but I just remembered you're a Leeds fan. So I hate you for what you did to my club this week

:p

Last edited:
If its not an awesome skin I will be outraged

Hmm. I admit I do miss the Sky Sports one immensley. Used it all the time. Hopefully someone out there will redo it

It's super funky!

Dude-enough with the teasing already!! lol

Have to be honest though-this is the one version I've looked forward to most of all in the series, after watching the video blogs. Tonnes of work has been put into it which is obvious. I love the current one but this just looks like an aboslute belter.

R.I.P outside world

I wonder will I be able to get the preorder incentive as a researcher? I will see what it is before I enquire anyway. Can't wait now

Think this is worthy of a mention too-just saw it on Twitter from Miles

My peers in the games industry have voted me onto the board - humbled & honoured. I hope to serve you all well.

Fully deserved imo

@milesSI
#FM13 release date is November 2nd at 00.01 GMT. Pre-order to play the game 2 weeks ahead of release date!

And for the FIFA addicts:

"And if you buy FIFA13 on 360/PS3 at GAME (UK) shops before Monday & pre order FM13 you’ll get a voucher for £5 off FM at release too!"

And for the FIFA addicts:

"And if you buy FIFA13 on 360/PS3 at GAME (UK) shops before Monday & pre order FM13 you’ll get a voucher for £5 off FM at release too!"

Still going to be cheaper to buy both from elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.