Football Manager 2013 Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon it will be out after 26th October just due to the fact that like mentioned earlier windows 8 is released that day and on steam the pc system requirements include windows 8 in the description. Just a guess

I heard rumours that the game could already come out mid to late october. The demo is usually out roughly two weeks before the release date so it is theoretically possible that we can play the demo within two weeks :-D.

There is no reliable source, official release date is still Before Xmas 2012.

Thought as much. Just fancied a giggle at someones expense when it comes to "credible" info lol.

To be honest I don't mind waiting longer than usual. rather have a finished product than one that's rushed out to keep people happy, and needing quite a few updates - and by the looks of it it's certainly going to be worth the wait.

Last edited:
Miles said in the last podcast, that the game release date will be announced in the next podcast which is a week on friday, so not long to go now until the release date is confirmed!

Miles said in the last podcast, that the game release date will be announced in the next podcast which is a week on friday, so not long to go now until the release date is confirmed!
Release date announcement last year was Sept 12 with game released on 21 Oct so just over 4 weeks between the two. Hopefully the same pattern occurs with, as you suggest, release date announcement next friday and game release around 26 Oct.

if anyone know of any good deals for the game plz let me know! Trying not to splash all my games cash on 1 game!

Status
Not open for further replies.