Football Manager 2013 Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
on gameseek it says game will be released november 9th.. true?

As previously stated on this thread, there is no release date yet as it has not been announced. Retailers are second guessing dates. Patience is a virtue, SI will announce a release date when they intend to.

they must have a rough idea of a release date, sure they have published on previous versions before now. Suspense is killing me :(

When will people stop second guessing a release date, SI stated a release date will be before xmas.

They always say it is before xmas, every year.

I reckon it'll be around end of October/early November.

Can't see it being any later than that.

does the fact that they still haven't given us a release date worry anybody else? like where earlier ones were released october/early november, by this point in the year SI were far enough through the development to have already given us a release date, whereas it would seem at the moment that they haven't yet given us a date because its still too far from being ready? much like when your physio won't give you an exact date for when your player will return from injury until its nearer the time lol..don't reckon it'll be released until mid-to-late November personally

p.s. for anybody who hasn't an empty enough life to listen to the Football Manager podcasts, last week he said he hopes to give us a release date on this week's podcast, which should be aired on thursday I think..fingers crossed

p.s. for anybody who hasn't an empty enough life to listen to the Football Manager podcasts, last week he said he hopes to give us a release date on this week's podcast, which should be aired on thursday I think..fingers crossed

I actually find the podcasts interesting.. : ( ..Only when they get good guests though, not boring ex-pro's trying to promote their new cookbook or whatever.

Its going to be one long month :(

although, I hope its after the 25th because I get payed :)

GreenManGaming is the cheapest I've seen so far at about ?20 for FM13 with the discount code.

Status
Not open for further replies.