Football Manager 2015 Features Announcement & The FM Documentary (7th October)

your probably a person that takes photo's of 4 year old. ******

SIRSMITHY3- if u go onto youtube there's a 30 min video been put on there bout an hour ago of FM15.

Hopefully we'll be able to show all 11 player roles on the main tactics page. Will cause all kinds of headaches on the forums if it can't be done.

And still can't start your career as a real world manager! :/

Yeh it does look much improved not sure bout the sidebar though it looks in the way half the time lol

CD Keys seems to be the cheapest (just over £20), but to be fair, I don't mind paying an extra fiver or so to get the game as soon as it's released.

Having said that I'd imagine all the stores would release the Beta codes at the same time?

yeah i did watch that video but i didnt think they said release date, if they did i didnt hear it

Will do he sounds like a muppet anyway lol

Says the person who can't spell "come", accuses someone of paedophilia and then uses a term which is offensive to disabled people.

The one BIG THING I wanted in the new FM is the evolution of kits throughout the game time.
And by "evolution" I mean, release of new kits in-game every couple of years or so, mostly because I don't want to have to use an in-game editor to change kits anymore.
I watched the stream, but I don't remember seeing that.