• Liberal Democrats

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Still Undecided

Votes: 11 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have to vote the Tories as it has been the pattern for years where Labour get in and make a mess of the country by getting into debt and then the Tories get in and get us back on the right track until everyone decides that they want to be able to waste their money on silly things so we end up back with Labour until the we are back in major debt. We cant vote Lib Dem as they want us on the Euro and thats the last thing we need, just look at Greece. BNP would be a disaster, im sure they would bring down the number of people coming in to the country but they will also kick out anyone who isnt both Brittish and white.
Overall the Tories are the best candidates. They might be upper class snobs but they will get the debt down and stop us from being the laughing stock of every other country

442 your now a legend in my book ;)

im sick of being told things i cant do, or things that offend people! Its my ******* country you *****!
If people come here, contribute to society, speak our language and embrace our culture, fair play to them, thats fine. if they don't they should be ****** off back home, simple!
example...
St Georges flag, is apparently considered racist by some ethnic minorities!

DISGRACE!

lool. alrite alrite calm down calm down. mmm. I think I will make up my mind when I get there. Definetely not conservatives and definitely not BNP. They can do 1 the *****. lol. If only there was a party that legalises ganja.

lool. alrite alrite calm down calm down. mmm. I think I will make up my mind when I get there. Definetely not conservatives and definitely not BNP. They can do 1 the *****. lol. If only there was a party that legalises ganja.

Don't the Lib Dems do that?

im sick of being told things i cant do, or things that offend people! Its my ******* country you *****!
If people come here, contribute to society, speak our language and embrace our culture, fair play to them, thats fine. if they don't they should be ****** off back home, simple!
example...

DISGRACE!

here, here i vote for england cos its my country and its great :)

I'm voting for the Greens because they're the only party I can identify with ( yes, I realize I'm throwing my vote away ). The way I see it, as soon as they get into parliament any given mainstream politician's little greedy mind is gonna go into overdrive & he/she'll say to him/herself ' Now how can I screw the system for my financial advantage ? '.

Yes it's a cynical attitude, but who can blame me for it. Do you know any politician who's worth your trust ?

I'm guessing this refers the National election, because I will be voting differently for both National and Local.

Don't like the main 3, completely abhor the national uneducated party aka 'bnp' so probably Green.

example...

DISGRACE!

Hmmmm ? ? ?
Lets take a look at all the English folk who took off to spain in the 80's... shall we?
Still avin it large!! Opening English bars!! Avin a cup o tea and a propa brekkie!!

Did the spanish tell you all to "**** off home"??

It's horses for courses kid.
If you are going to contribute to a grown up thread? Grow up first.

Last edited:
Hmmmm ? ? ?
Lets take a look at all the English folk who took off to spain in the 80's... shall we?
Still avin it large!! Opening English bars!! Avin a cup o tea and a propa brekkie!!

Agreed.

'**** off home' 'this is my country you *****'

How ignorant do you want to be exactly? I can understand your problems with the immigration issues but as far as i'm concerned, this country belongs to anyone. How can you prove someone is 100% English?

example...

DISGRACE!

Your also forgetting St Georges flag is deemed offensive because of the links to the far right wing party your supporting, funny aye.

its funny to see who is racist on here.
people are coming here to do the work that some of you lazy gits wont do because your too busy neglecting your kids and taking money from the people that do work. I know we have just been in a recession but the jobs must of been there if people were still coming here to work.I dont think you should be entitled to vote if all you do is sit on your fat **** all day playing computer games, watching Jeremy Kyle and then have the cheek to laugh at them when your just the same as everyone on that show

Hmmmm ? ? ?

Have i condoned that? did i once say that... erm no!

who are you referring to as "you all"?

is politics not about debate and opinion?! yes

am i entitled to mine? yes

do i want to proud to call myself English, and live in a country that lives by the values it has always been set by, NOT by the growing number of immigrants entering the country, yes!

am i kid? No! far from it.

im entitled to my opinion, and my views of what i want "MY" country to be, and have expressed that, what iv said has nothing to do whether im grown up or not, so smart remark there ;)

Have i condoned that? did i once say that... erm no!

who are you referring to as "you all"?

is politics not about debate and opinion?! yes

am i entitled to mine? yes

do i want to proud to call myself English, and live in a country that lives by the values it has always been set by, NOT by the growing number of immigrants entering the country, yes!

am i kid? No! far from it.

im entitled to my opinion, and my views of what i want "MY" country to be, and have expressed that, what iv said has nothing to do whether im grown up or not, so smart remark there ;)

In short: "WAAAAAHHHH! THIS IS MY COUNTRY! YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!"
People have a right to live where they want. Its not YOUR country, its shared between everyone who lives here, whatever race or nationality or religion they are. You live here because you were born here, not because you're above every foreigner that comes to work here. People come here because of how prosperous our country is, and the opportunities for work. Say what you like about your opinion - mine is that you're a bigot.

Just to set all of your minds at rest on this forum, that have clearly disagreed with me. I may have gave you all the wrong impression XD
I am not a BNP mp, councillor, canvaser or supporter!

i agree with some of their views on certain topics, like i have mentioned on the Denmark world cup bid thread...

i agree with some of the views of a lot of the parties, i dont fully agree with any of them! because they can all chat as much S***! as each other... thats what their paid to do :S

and if any of you on here will sleep easier... i will not be putting a cross in the BNP box tomorrow..

thank you, much love :wub:

:p

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

In short: "WAAAAAHHHH! THIS IS MY COUNTRY! YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!"
People have a right to live where they want. Its not YOUR country, its shared between everyone who lives here, whatever race or nationality or religion they are. You live here because you were born here, not because you're above every foreigner that comes to work here. People come here because of how prosperous our country is, and the opportunities for work. Say what you like about your opinion - mine is that you're a bigot.

cheers ;)

finished... good.

I am proud to be English, anyone that wants to come here and embrace our culture, enjoy our very privileged country for what it is, not changing it to what they want! Not sucking it dry and making a mockery out of it, then fantastic! why not!
But there are a **** of a lot, that dont! Which is what enrages me...

I rest My Case with this. (A)

34iijcp.jpg

HAHA thats actually quite brilliant ^^ XD

Just to set all of your minds at rest on this forum, that have clearly disagreed with me. I may have gave you all the wrong impression XD
I am not a BNP mp, councillor, canvaser or supporter!

i agree with some of their views on certain topics, like i have mentioned on the Denmark world cup bid thread...

i agree with some of the views of a lot of the parties, i dont fully agree with any of them! because they can all chat as much S***! as each other... thats what their paid to do :S

and if any of you on here will sleep easier... i will not be putting a cross in the BNP box tomorrow..

thank you, much love :wub:

:p

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

cheers ;)

finished... good.

I am proud to be English, anyone that wants to come here and embrace our culture, enjoy our very privileged country for what it is, not changing it to what they want! Not sucking it dry and making a mockery out of it, then fantastic! why not!
But there are a **** of a lot, that dont! Which is what enrages me...

fair play to you but what exactly are you contributing to help this country that the immigrants arent?
look at it this way, do you think the likes of Seb Larsson is here cos he loves the country or because he is getting a decent wage and sucking dry the the club and the supporters? If we do things the way that you seem to want it then you can kiss goodbye to all your top Premier League players

HAHA thats actually quite brilliant ^^ XD

I had that saved XD I was about to post it in the thread but it got closed :(
I have been dying to release it :)