• Liberal Democrats

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Still Undecided

Votes: 11 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fair play to you but what exactly are you contributing to help this country that the immigrants arent?
look at it this way, do you think the likes of Seb Larsson is here cos he loves the country or because he is getting a decent wage and sucking dry the the club and the supporters? If we do things the way that you seem to want it then you can kiss goodbye to all your top Premier League players

okkkk... again im gonna have to explain myself!
if you would read other posts iv made...
i am clearly against those that are either illegal or contributing to legal activity...

to legal immigrants im contributing nothing more...
to illegal ones, im being legal for a start and paying taxes into my country to provide the likes of the NHS, like we all are!
Seb Larsson was brought over here legally, pays taxes and lives in our society like an British citizen, has he opened a swedish meatball shop and made us all eat them, No! bad example XD

and i am totally against the amount that footballers get paid, when the army are so under paid for what they do, and what they are provided with 'Help for Heroes'!!!
police, fire and medical services also!

I know very little on this, I'm not voting but if I know one thing it is that anyone legal, anyone that abides by the law, whether English, Indian or Polish, has equal right to live here. I live in an area where there are a a lot of different ethnicities who all contribute to the community.

Why should they embrace English with open arms. Respect us, of course but you don't see Brits going over to Spain and becoming Spanish. There are English bars, English restaurants. Why should here be any different?

I haven't decided who i'm voting for yet, but it certainly isn't going to be Labour. Though i just took that test to see if my vote counts and apparently it doesn't ...too much of a safe Labour seat! booo. well i'll vote anyway ...it will put a dent in Labour, lol

I know very little on this, I'm not voting but if I know one thing it is that anyone legal, anyone that abides by the law, whether English, Indian or Polish, has equal right to live here. I live in an area where there are a a lot of different ethnicities who all contribute to the community.

Why should they embrace English with open arms. Respect us, of course but you don't see Brits going over to Spain and becoming Spanish. There are English bars, English restaurants. Why should here be any different?

Totally agree!! I would much prefer EVERYONE that leaves their own country to abide by which ever countries customs they move to.

i hate going to spain in a predominantly english place, may as well not bother!
I much prefer going to a place where you can actually go to another country! XD

Seb Larsson was brought over here legally, pays taxes and lives in our society like an British citizen, has he opened a swedish meatball shop and made us all eat them, No!

You have never ordered a Pizza?? A Kebab?? A Curry???
Wow!!!

Lets vote for Mfage XD He is a new superhero... BRITULTIMATO :p

ye shocking example i know mate... XD

i was trying to emphasise that he isn't here and changing the country... but clearly my explanation

= EPIC FAIL! XD

Agreed.

'**** off home' 'this is my country you *****'

How ignorant do you want to be exactly? I can understand your problems with the immigration issues but as far as i'm concerned, this country belongs to anyone. How can you prove someone is 100% English?

Anyone born in these islands are british, regardless of ethnic descent

dont know, not even sure i care to be honest. these twats couldnt lead our country out of a paper bag. might just go lib dem for the sake of it

0.030 is the power of the vote in my constituency. I will be voting Labour as usual and my seat is as hardline Labour as they come.
"The average UK voter has 8.33x more voting power than voters in Greenwich & Woolwich (my constituency)."
"Greenwich & Woolwich ranks #561 out of 650 constituencies in the Voter Power Index."
In 2005 over 52% of the people in Greenwich and Woolwich voted Labour. Thank God!!! Oh and lolz at the guy who said that the BNP are too diverse for the main parties.

I should doubt it will convince many of you but consider this. In case you haven't noticed tomorrow is the day for you to make the biggest decision you may have ever made. You are voting on the economy, you are voting on the NHS, you are voting on policing and schools. You are voting on your future. You have one minute to tick a box that will decide the next five years but you have overnight to think about which box to tick. Make the right decision - Vote Labour.

P.S: The best players in England of all time have come in under Labour!!!

Baaaaaaaarilliant sheep ^^

found that really funny XD

Apparently the Lib Dems agree with me the most oh well guess they get my vote unless I have an epiphany during my sleep

all parties are a waste of time atm so ill be wasting my vote on BNP lol

all parties are a waste of time atm so ill be wasting my vote on BNP lol

loooool You don't know how funny you are ahaha. Drogba and Abramovich are the best example of indigenous Brits!!!
It is biased to support the lib dems.

westham1995...

are you campaigning for labour or what!

the majority of the country are labour strong... thats why there in parliament, however my local MP is Conservative i believe, Gisella Stewart i think her name is...

thats why there in parliament, however my local MP is Conservative i believe, Gisella Stewart i think her name is
Spoken by a true Brit XD

That is why they are in parliament.
However, I believe that My local MP is Conservative. I think her name is Gisella Stewart.
Spoken by a foreigner (6)