if I get this Database complete should I do a Euro '96 database or Euro 2000?

It would be awesome, but '98 will be good - how's it coming along?

It would be awesome, but '98 will be good - how's it coming along?

very good thanks for asking, finally on to Belgium and got over 1,536 players complete in over 3 weeks not bad I must say atm, still have 870 to through Belgium tho :/ and England has over 2K players, but anyhoo if I keep on going at this rate I should have it completed before the end of the year or the at the Q1 2014, unless my MAC buggers up and deletes my Bootcamp Partition of my windows 7 :(

Thanks, hope it goes well would be amazing if you pulled it off, thanks for doing this :)

it's only 19,000 players should be to bad right, also I might be creating up two version one for PC and another for a MAC, coz of the special letters

finally got some big names put in like Luc Nilis, Batigol, Ortega, Maradona, Claudio Lopez, a Young Crespo, Both the Mepenza brothers, Luis Oliveira, Aldair, Tony Adams, Alenka still not bad for 3 weeks work :)

Any chance of some screenshots of Maradona? or Tony Adams? looking forward to playing this!!

Any chance of some screenshots of Maradona? or Tony Adams? looking forward to playing this!!
just let me finished Belgium players and back it up and then I'll start taking screenie of Maradona & co :)

Last edited:
I'm now going to be starting up Bolivia, Bonisa & Brazil tonight here's some screenshot of what I've done so far and I'm quite shock are close some of the WC Squads are to the RL counter parts

Argentina

Argentina U21

The Great Diego Maradona (aged 37)

Australia WC squad

Austria

Austria U21

Belarus

Belgium WC Squad

Luc Nilis

Lu?s Oliveira

Marc Wilmots

Tony Adams

Roberto Baggio

Dino Baggio

Demetrio Albertini

Alfonso

"Batigol"

Ariel Ortega

Last edited:
no it's fine thanks for the offer

Okay cannot wait to play with Juventus. Grew up watching Zizou at Juve and even went to a game he was a different class player definitely up there with the likes of Cruijff, Maradona, Pele, Platini.

Okay cannot wait to play with Juventus. Grew up watching Zizou at Juve and even went to a game he was a different class player definitely up there with the likes of Cruijff, Maradona, Pele, Platini.

I can't wait to play with Real or Ajax :), also maradona is in the game :p

Too bad Kanu still is not at Ajax though...

yea but I know where he is in the 1997/98 season :p, aslo Inter had a really strong squad back then so did AC Milan, and that's not bad work for a month really 3,000 players done

just got through Brazil and I've put the Premier League back to the 1997-98 season with some of the clubs getting the same Rep as the clubs I replace them with and vice visa :)