just got through Brazil and I've put the Premier League back to the 1997-98 season with some of the clubs getting the same Rep as the clubs I replace them with and vice visa :)
When approximately will the db be available? Thanks

finally got to my favourite nation in the France '98 world Cup beside my home nation :p, Croatia (man black horse doesn't say much about them got to the final and finished third first try who wouldn't love them, so many players I love in that side, Suker, Boban, Boskic, Jarni, Bilic, Asanovic, Ladic, Stanic, Soldo & Prosinecki) and yes they'll have the right text, trust me if you never seen the Croatia '98 side you missed out on a great side that could have won the world cup :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4dl1uVM41Y

finally brought back some old clubs

Denamrk

Herfolge

England

Wimbledon
Chester City
Telford United
Rushden & Diamonds

Spain
Salamanca

try to get Rangers, Beerschot AC & Grazer AK back into their top leagues in their nation, but every time I try I get a yellowish amber triangle next to the nation saying there a problem with the league does anyone know how to fix that :/ I know rangers has a transfer embargo on them so maybe I could remove that via embargo file in FM 14 directory

how good are people recreating Cup Comps in FM14, coz I would like some help with the Champions League etc?

finally got Rangers back up into the SPL :), and bump their rep closer to Celtic well 50 pts off them :p

I dont know if someone said it but you should make Boca Juniors right before they won everything

How's it coming along?

really quite well, should be onto England by Tonight :) now I got to go through 2500 players :/, but some of the leagues have being revamped back to the same as the 1997/98 season and all the reps have being redone, just need someone to make kits up to the club that have gone excite since 1998

also have 4,092 players done so far but when I get the rest of demark done & egypt it'll go up and then England I might be at the 6,000+ mark so hopefully but mid Jan I'll be at the way point in the DB and maybe at Germany :), also renamed all the club comps back to the 1998 season so the Scottish premier League is know as the Scottish Premier Division :)

Last edited:
Are you doing a facepack too?

I'm not very good at the graphics side of FM mate :(, I could always ask some people to help me out, same with the kits for the 1997/98 season :) might take some of the load off me

Yeah know what you mean, i tried the facepack for the 1990 db and it was taking me for ever and then they wouldnt load when i tried to play the game :(

so I finally redone up English league (added the conference league cup back) and rebuilt the Scottish football league system back to the 1997/98 and I'm 500 players away from hitting the 5,000 mark :)

Wow. Really good work on this one. I'm looking forward to trying it.