Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
Click advanced when you post, then click the paperclip. Then you can attach any images you want.

In one of my earlier saves cup final against Man United (i was Man City)

We had 20 Penalties each after a 0-0 draw.

ended 20-19 on penalties i lost (Ranocchia missed his 2nd penalty)

Too bad he's not Columbian. Although this one seems too have far less agression <)

Got Adler and Luis Suarez at... Deportivo!
For a grand total of... hold on... 15m!
They were both transfer listed by request
I love this game

Nice to know....
EDIT: forgot screenshot :)

Last edited:
Nottingham Forest got relegated from the premier league, but one the carling cup and are now playing ina europa league
They got to the group stage too

It's November 2011 a.k.a. the manager merry-go-round in my current save.

Ancelotti (Chelsea) sacked
Mancini (Man City) sacked, signed by Chelsea
Aguirre (Liverpool) sacked, signed by Man City
Redknapp (Tottenham) signed by Liverpool
Laudrup, signed by Tottenham
Houllier (Aston Villa) sacked
Moyes (Everton) signed by Aston Villa
Grant (West Ham) signed by Everton

Pretty funny. Also some managerial changes going on in the Championship.

My managerial merry go-round. In 1st season on 11.2 patch.

I was shocked when i got the 'Mancini has taken over at Arsenal' message considering Arsenal are 2nd a couple of points behind me. They have lost 3 games all season and are only second because i recently turned them over with a 90th minute winner.

Why Wenger would leave I don't know and Sevilla are sat 12th in La Liga, a massive 27 points behind league leaders Barca and 17 points behind the current 2nd placed team Real Madrid.

Very Strange. oO)

I was shocked when i got the 'Mancini has taken over at Arsenal' message considering Arsenal are 2nd a couple of points behind me. They have lost 3 games all season and are only second because i recently turned them over with a 90th minute winner.

Why Wenger would leave I don't know and Sevilla are sat 12th in La Liga, a massive 27 points behind league leaders Barca and 17 points behind the current 2nd placed team Real Madrid.

Very Strange. oO)

Had something similar happen in my save when David Moyes (5th with Everton) took over from a sacked Gérard Houllier at Aston Villa (who are bottom of the prem)

Very Strange. oO)

again Wenger goes to Sevilla...

it seems virtually everybody sees Wenger go to Sevilla...

bizarre! o.O

Back