Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
2v0zpcl.png

Not exactly funny but very wierd thing just happend.....
im playing as tottenham and im on 123 points with one game left(already promoted) and then suddenly after i played my game (and won) i return to the message inbox to find all my players were unhappy then find out ive been sacked, i check the league table and it says ive been relegated and finished bottom and my points were MINUS 123 !!!!!
hopefully as i quit and didnt save i can redo game and im back on plus 123 :S

known bug... can't go above 125 points... or is it 127? something like that...

(half of 256 - 1 I think, so 127)

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

Not exactly funny but very wierd thing just happend.....
im playing as tottenham and im on 123 points with one game left(already promoted) and then suddenly after i played my game (and won) i return to the message inbox to find all my players were unhappy then find out ive been sacked, i check the league table and it says ive been relegated and finished bottom and my points were MINUS 123 !!!!!
hopefully as i quit and didnt save i can redo game and im back on plus 123 :S

how come you are in league 1?

Mancini gets sacked at the end of the first season to be replaced by some mexican guy who then gets sacked in January and replaced by mancini. why did they sack him in the first place

Which reminds me
When I played Inter, at the end of the first season Mourinho got sacked and got replaced by Benitez
Then I went to manage Fiorentina and Inter appointed Mourinho

check out west brom's total number of shots :D thats what I call utter domination..

"To shock or not to shock, that's the question"

4763964.png

4763965.png

Fabricio Coloccini rarely scores, but to get 3 in one game is rather shocking...
ballymenautdvnewcastlei.png

All 3 of the goals were from corners as well.

Ah well, as long as we all love good footy it should be fine :)

You were infracted for pointless post as this is to do with Football Manager, not real-world football.

check out west brom's total number of shots :D thats what I call utter domination..

nice skin Iceman, which is it?

that annoying, ill have to use FMRTE then....
does it only happen to teams you control because the year before bolton won the league on 126 points:S
is it to do with the binary programming? half 256=128 but i didnt get that much yet;)

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

its a custom database i made which is basically the football league upside down. e.g premierhsip teams in blue square and blue square teams in the premiership just because i thought it would be intresting to see if the top teams would get back to the premiership. game date 2015

check out this thread on SI's bug forum Luke, it's a maximum of 127 but should be fixed in next patch...

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/243386-Points-maximum-is-limited-to-127

Just started a game using the world league database with every player as a free agent... i built benfica a super team >_> this game will be full of lulz. i wonder what the other teams will do signing wise.

I did not patch the game and therefore liverpool has no transfer budget in season 1. I only managed to get 250k by controlling wage budget. So Steve Bruce is saying Sunderland can challenge for silverware if he had 250k to spend?

I did not patch the game and therefore liverpool has no transfer budget in season 1. I only managed to get 250k by controlling wage budget. So Steve Bruce is saying Sunderland can challenge for silverware if he had 250k to spend?

the funniest part of that is the fact that you're called First Name Last Name

Last edited:
Back