Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
I have to admit, I got a little excited when I went on the BBC Football site before. Bare in mind my name is Matthew Unsworth

unsworthpreston.jpg

Right, so haven't posted on here for a LOOOONG time, but got FM11 yesterday and this has happened.

View attachment 121280

Man City have qualified for next years EC sitting in 14th with over 10 games remaining. This and they were knocked out of this seasons competition in the first knockout round by Getafe... There might be a totally logical explanation for this? But I cannot figure it out. Maybe they gave UEFA a few million? :/

I've spent the majority of the evening wondering how that happened. Good work xD

few ss
guys, chil ******* XD
and King Martin o.O, first time ive ever seen something like that, hope prince charles and prince william wont get mad XD

The yellow guy... who is he ? Frustrated fan ? He is not a judge... so, thats logical explanation.. :D
My *** Man's pre match team talk... realistic,right!
WTF, all atrubutes ( almost) up even tho he is hurt ?? ps, its not FMRTE, its weird o.O
Since when Independiente is in Europe o.O
Fifth, I dont think you need explanation...

Last edited:
tevez played 20 games for man city in the league by january, scored 16 goals 3 assists helping city to a second place position by jan 1st 2013 he then hands in a transfer request because he thinks he is not playing enough, next week arsenal just signed tevez for 10 million and he is cup tied in europe lc and the fa cup because he played for city,and also it looks like arsenal have forgotten to register him for the league :p

Worst odds i ever saw, place your bets now:

4779649.png

I think the random part is that Arsenal are in the premier league :P

Back