Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
My brother started up a new FM save with Arsenal & saw David Villa become ruled out for 3-4 months with injury, so decided to make an enquiry to see how whether he could get Villa at a cut price (even though Villa had just joined Barca & my brother's managerial reputation being low due to just starting.

Have a look at Vela's Player Interaction:

Wenger is on the verge of being sacked at Arsenal for his declaration of interest in the open Barcelona job after Guardiolas resignation...

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Wenger takes the Inter job, after being passed up for the opening at Barca...

My brother started up a new FM save with Arsenal & saw David Villa become ruled out for 3-4 months with injury, so decided to make an enquiry to see how whether he could get Villa at a cut price (even though Villa had just joined Barca & my brother's managerial reputation being low due to just starting.

Have a look at Vela's Player Interaction:

Ahahahahah
Hilarious

"Evaldo right wing preference remains"

Looks like my attempt to get him to leave the BNP failed.

I don't have the screen shot [I honestly wish I took the screen.] but I was going up against Benfica with Celtic and said that Neymar [yes, they had Neymar] was their biggest threat. After all he's 20, a regular in the Brazil National team, he's scary. I then get this in my inbox

"Neymar No Real Threat"

... really?

I don't have the screen shot [I honestly wish I took the screen.] but I was going up against Benfica with Celtic and said that Neymar [yes, they had Neymar] was their biggest threat. After all he's 20, a regular in the Brazil National team, he's scary. I then get this in my inbox

"Neymar No Real Threat"

... really?

Its a mental tactic . You use that to lower the opponents morale or if unsuccessful it will increase it .
It works well against players with low determination , bravery and composure . If you get this message it means that the player's morale has dropped because of what you said in the media and he is feeling the pressure . It doesn't actually account for the real dangermen or weak points of the opposition . Once I said that Hilario was the weakness of Chelsea and the media laughed it off

Its a mental tactic . You use that to lower the opponents morale or if unsuccessful it will increase it .
It works well against players with low determination , bravery and composure . If you get this message it means that the player's morale has dropped because of what you said in the media and he is feeling the pressure . It doesn't actually account for the real dangermen or weak points of the opposition . Once I said that Hilario was the weakness of Chelsea and the media laughed it off
Eh fair enough. To be honest, I just seen that message and laughed :P

Ref putting his foot down. We need his kind in Scotland. :D

How about this one? Check out the team in the second place.

Back