Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
Go Ahead and have injuries. lol 5 injuries in one match :O

so u where playing like with 8 men only ?

Yeah, I was almost thinking that I wouldn't be able to finish the match in the rate that I lost players....

One of my players clearing the ball from the opposition goal line, he was all alone and if he didn't touched the ball it would have been a goal.

View attachment 111487

Although this is on FM 10, it is a tactic I created on FM 11.
I tried to import the FM 11 tactic and this happened, haha.
Omg, can u upload the tactic please??? :D (now i'll destroy the game hahaha)
EDIT: nvm, now i understand what u really talking about =.=
EDIT 2: or maybe send me the link of the tactic after u imported it to FM 2010 :D

Last edited:
One of my players clearing the ball from the opposition goal line, he was all alone and if he didn't touched the ball it would have been a goal.

It must have been Nicklas Bendtner. He cleared a Fabregas shot off Liverpool's goal line in the CL semi, in real life.

Must have been a tough day for N'Zonzi at Blackburn, playing 288 games haha!

Man City still doesn't slow down with spending money. I just hope they are not buying anyone else in the transfer market this year. Cause they are going to take a hit. Although they did get 28 million from me since I bought a young up-and-coming defender for 28 million. Still not as bad as getting 290 million from them with just three players.

Excellent display of goalkeeping by Roy Carroll here... I mean, Paddy Kenny.

[video=youtube;S-wiPcs-w4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-wiPcs-w4k&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Butter fingers...

Excellent display of goalkeeping by Roy Carroll here... I mean, Paddy Kenny.

[video=youtube;S-wiPcs-w4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-wiPcs-w4k&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Butter fingers...

It's Robert Green! XD

I was looking into signing Javier Pastore and was impressed he scored a hat-trick....Then i seen how Modena did...

View attachment 195074

Even without looking at Modena's half, one couldn't easily say that Pastore has been astounding in this match since he scored a hat-trick. All of those goals actually came from penalties. And with five players sent off after the first half, Palermo (and Pastore) should have scored more from open play after the break. A full-strength Palermo actually spent 45+ minutes of going up against a 6 man team and 22+ minutes versus a 5 man team. Modena's GK should have been the Man of the Match here for saving a lot of goals and conceding just two from open play.

Well, it happened to me once with Barca against (of all teams) R. Madrid to a lesser extent. In a Champions League home match, all my four central midfield players got sent off. We at least was able to held them for a draw up to extra time but still lost in penalties. Saint Iker is a beast in penalty saving!

Last edited:
Back