Funny/Random things in FM2011

Playing as Real Madrid vs. Hapoel Tel Aviv in the group stages of the champions league and they decided to take up a very unusual kick-off technique........

Hmm.... good choice to allow their GK to take kick-off.

Anyone else had this?
I would say the GK needs to work on his Dribbling, Strength and passing... How did it still take a minute for you to score?

I would say the GK needs to work on his Dribbling, Strength and passing... How did it still take a minute for you to score?

I scored after 10 seconds, the time of 1.03 at the top was the time when I was looking back at the replay, if you look at the time bar at the bottom I've hovered over the goal and it shows 00:10.

I scored after 10 seconds, the time of 1.03 at the top was the time when I was looking back at the replay, if you look at the time bar at the bottom I've hovered over the goal and it shows 00:10.
Can i see a screenshot of you squad please

Sure, ive sold alot of players to try & reduce wages etc so i think im gonna have to look to bring my young'ins through, & fulham have slipped to 5th in the league

ive also done to print screens so you can see the full squad cause it didnt fit on the screen & a had to scroll down

Man Utd:
View attachment 196131View attachment 196132

Fulham:
View attachment 196133View attachment 196134
Thanks both pretty class squads it brings a tear to my eye to see Zamora on Fulhams bench!

Can any one help me trying to register my squad for the new season and it wont let me do one playing keep putting in and it just changes it for no reason and its the same player every time have tryed every thing???

In my save Barcelona didnt register Messi for Champions League, LOL :D good for me cuz im playing them in the final....

Can any one help me trying to register my squad for the new season and it wont let me do one playing keep putting in and it just changes it for no reason and its the same player every time have tryed every thing???

Just holiday to 2 days later.

have tryed that but it just wont pick him at all i put him to in and it just changes back to nothing really weird

Just had my striker knock down 3 defensive players...one huge pile in the box...

My striker shrugged away the foul

I'm in 2016 in a current save game and its Olympics. But under-23 players are only those that are eligible in playing in the Olympics. So I was stunned by this:

View attachment 196238
View attachment 196239

In 2016, Victor Valdes is 34, Lionel Messi is 29, Javier Pastore is 27, Pato is 26, and John Obi Mikel is 29.
So why the call-up??!!!

I'm in 2016 in a current save game and its Olympics. But under-23 players are only those that are eligible in playing in the Olympics. So I was stunned by this:

View attachment 196238
View attachment 196239

In 2016, Victor Valdes is 34, Lionel Messi is 29, Javier Pastore is 27, Pato is 26, and John Obi Mikel is 29.
So why the call-up??!!!

You're allowed a certain number of overage players in an Olympic squad, think it's three. Thus the callups.

You're allowed a certain number of overage players in an Olympic squad, think it's three. Thus the callups.

Ohhh, I see! Even though I am managing England NT (senior team, of course), I really didn't know this. Thanks!