Funny/Random things in FM2011

In one of my saves, in the second season Derby won the FA Cup, whilst getting relegated from the Championship (!) - Now they qualified for the Europa Leauge and play in league one. Has anyone encountered any lower than third division clubs in European competitions?

Yes, majority were headers. He's great in the air.

How do you set-up your corner kicks? My centrebacks have been scoring through corners for me but they just won't hit 10 per season.

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

My scout love Man City, wtf! silliness!
View attachment 196246

This isn't unusual. Your scout has just scouted a game in which Man City smoked their opponents.

thanks! was wondering how Ozil is as a cm? because i have a formation i will use with madrid but it doesnt involve a CAM

He plays consistently well, putting in exceptional performances quite often, I haven't got the game loaded up ATM 'cause I'm trying to do Uni work (obviously not trying hard enough), but off the top of my head he got around 12 assists first season, and similar second season, will have a look later at his pass completion rate, average rating etc.

He is definitely an integral part of my team, I play him as a deep-lying play-maker in support.

My newly promoted QPR to play Aston Villa.

Pre-match conference:
conference_birthday.jpg

I selected Option 1. :)

And the match results:
happybirthday.jpg

He plays consistently well, putting in exceptional performances quite often, I haven't got the game loaded up ATM 'cause I'm trying to do Uni work (obviously not trying hard enough), but off the top of my head he got around 12 assists first season, and similar second season, will have a look later at his pass completion rate, average rating etc.

He is definitely an integral part of my team, I play him as a deep-lying play-maker in support.
thanks i was thinking of having three in midfield anchor man lass deep lying playmaker ozil and box to box alonso

Fulham manager in 19th place doubts i can defend my title.. yeah **** off