Funny/Random things in FM2011

Have any of you noticed that if its snowing in the first half, its always rain instead of snowfall in the second half. funny. lol

So I was just checking out Genie Scout to see how my regen striker was doing compared to the other striker I was going to sign instead of him and I looked at the others potential ability and it says "Carey Hickling can improve drastically. Genie is of the belief that Carey has the potential to be as good as Joe Farrell."

Joe Farrell is my regen striker who I signed instead of Hickling haha!

Cba to upload a screenshot right now (able to do so, if you want)

I bought Landon Donovan from LA Galaxy in my first season with Ajax. I completed the signing, and was happy. Pressed "Continue" and suddenly get the message that his contract expired and is leaving the club. And sure enough he was. I spent £10m on a player I had for one day!

******* **** game!

Cba to upload a screenshot right now (able to do so, if you want)

I bought Landon Donovan from LA Galaxy in my first season with Ajax. I completed the signing, and was happy. Pressed "Continue" and suddenly get the message that his contract expired and is leaving the club. And sure enough he was. I spent £10m on a player I had for one day!

******* **** game!

pwnage !!!!

This made me laugh! Diego Renan wants out of my all-conquering Barca...

View attachment 196870

First season - went on loan to Leverkusen from Jan to end of season
Second season - went on loan to Shakhtar
Third season - went on loan to werder Bremen and was runner-up on German Defender of the Year
Fourth and Fifth (current) season - plays as 4th choice FB behind declining Alves and Lahm, and Clichy

Despite Alves' and Lahm's advancing age and declining stats, I still prefer to play them ahead of Renan becuase Renan gets skinned all too often (even with a FB Defend role) and exposes the team frequently on counter-attacks.

We'll he could have won 10 trophies with Barca ...

View attachment 196873

... but I think the real reason is because he's underperforming with the club that he doesn't warrant regular start. He has an average rating of 7.22 this season, the third least in the squad, only higher than my GK's, Valdes and back-up De La Fuente (regen). I'm very glad he wants out and would most probably look at Azpilicueta or some better fit regens.

Last edited:
LOL Wtf?! I am the Liverpool manager, and just received a job offer from River Plate. Sure, I'll take a step down. My ***!

View attachment 196885

River Plate from Liverpool? I thought you said step down?
trollface.png