Gerard Houllier to leave Aston Villa

• Thread starter Thread starter GodCubed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 214
  • Views Views 10K
Woo, someone else is with me.

There's no way both me and RTW can be wrong, Ajt. Time to face facts me thinks. ;)

o sod off lol. Anyway, he has confirmed he is not interested in the job so there lol. And I doubt very much they'd get someone like Coyle-be a **** of a battle to try that.
Keegan?

Rafa would have been awesome, shame about that.

I would also love to see Moyes at Villa.

o sod off lol. Anyway, he has confirmed he is not interested in the job so there lol. And I doubt very much they'd get someone like Coyle-be a **** of a battle to try that.
Keegan?

Because no one has ever denied speculation in football. ;)

Malky Mackay? :D

Pretty sure I said Moyes in the first reply to this thread..

iRule. (H)

sounds like we're going for martinez :/
do not want really, i'd rather stick with McAllister

This is wearing VERY thin VERY quickly.

*******. Appoint. Someone.

Who isn't McClaren.

McClaren, Hughes and Benítez have all been dismissed by Lerner so I think he will stick with McAllister or go for Bob Bradley - who is a good manager but not managed in the Premier League.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

BBC Sport - Football - David Moyes happy at Everton - Alan Irvine

I think Moyes is pretty much ruled out, although he would be a good [expensive] choice for them as he has experience in the Prem and on a tight budget - great manger!

ROBERTO FACKIN MARTINEZ (yes, that is a technical term) is the new tip for the Villa job.

I AM SO CONFUSED.

on SS website that Stevie Mac is not in contention for the job

Martinez -> Villa. N'zogbia -> Villa. Downing -> Liverpool.

M'Vila, Sissoko, Mangala, some other good defenders, some fullbacks -> Villa, Downing = Villa, Young -> someone for 15 mil? Pwease?

Be interesting to see what Martinez could do with experienced players at this level.

In other news, Bryan Robson has resigned as Thailand Manager, snap him up Villa ;)

Would hate to be a Villa fan. More confusing than the krypton factor

BREAKING: WIgan Athletic give Aston Villa permission to speak to Roberto Martinez.
ESPNSOCCERNET

what about Iain Dowie?

good english manager, deserves a chance

Back