Gerard Houllier to leave Aston Villa

• Thread starter Thread starter GodCubed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 214
  • Views Views 10K
Be an excellent gaffer for Villa. He's already proved he's top notch by breaking the Barca-Madrid stranglehold with Valencia, and was doing excellent at Liverpool until the board screwed up, then all the best players were sold. With him in charge, should be able to attract quality players. Welcome back Rafa

So long as he doesn't repeat Houllier's two critical mistakes - Giving more attention to the 'Pool fans than ours at Anfield and playing a stupidly weakened team in a winnable game in a cup competition - he should be fine.

Excellent job by Randy, Rafa is a quality manager who I would not have minded at Chelsea either, hopefully hr can turn Villa into a force next season

So long as he doesn't repeat Houllier's two critical mistakes - Giving more attention to the 'Pool fans than ours at Anfield and playing a stupidly weakened team in a winnable game in a cup competition - he should be fine.

is it a definite then? Looking forward to next season, glad to see Rafa and Jol back in the Prem

is it a definite then? Looking forward to next season, glad to see Rafa and Jol back in the Prem

Most certainly not a definite. Mustn't get ahead of ourselves (particularly after Hughes) but if he does I will be happy.

Mark Hughes must be feeling like a right ol **** now :0

Least it'll stop you and your conspiracy things linking Moyes to Villa now lol

Well, rumour has it Al Fayed wants to sell Harrod's and retire, but he's struggling to find a buyer. Al Fayed caught Lerner poisoning Houllier so that he could get rid of him and hire Moyes, so Lerner offers to buy Harrod's in exchange for silence. Meanwhile, Roman - Being the secret Russian spy that he is, decides to fire Carlo enabling him to be linked to the Villa job while Lerner tracks Moyes. Al Fayed fires Hughes to create a distraction for his new friend Randy, while Lerner kidnaps Rafa and his agent and releases statements from Moyes under the alias of Benietez to keep the deal secret until the last second .

How about that for a conspiracy? It may seem far fetched, but when Randy Lerner bids for Harrods in the news, you sir - shall be ******** bricks.

Well, rumour has it Al Fayed wants to sell Harrod's and retire, but he's struggling to find a buyer. Al Fayed caught Lerner poisoning Houllier so that he could get rid of him and hire Moyes, so Lerner offers to buy Harrod's in exchange for silence. Meanwhile, Roman - Being the secret Russian spy that he is, decides to fire Carlo enabling him to be linked to the Villa job while Lerner tracks Moyes. Al Fayed fires Hughes to create a distraction for his new friend Randy, while Lerner kidnaps Rafa and his agent and releases statements from Moyes under the alias of Benietez to keep the deal secret until the last second .

How about that for a conspiracy? It may seem far fetched, but when Randy Lerner bids for Harrods in the news, you sir - shall be ******** bricks.

Or after reading that, laughing so hard a little bit of urine comes out XD

Sky Sources: Rafael Benitez will not become the new Aston Villa manager. More details on SSN Channel 405

Sky Sources: Rafael Benitez will not become the new Aston Villa manager. More details on SSN Channel 405

Disappointing tbh. Was lookin forward to seeing him back in the Prem. Oh well. Just going to wait on Joel to start the ball rolling on the Moyes linkage again lol

I was reading this thread and looking at SSN at the same time, without realising the posts were from and hour ago.

Confusing times in the life of Irish Scouse.

I was going to say that maybe Chris Hughton should be given a chance, but he's being linked with being part of Martin Jols staff at Fulham. Just wondering who's left who could potentially take over at Villa now.

I was going to say that maybe Chris Hughton should be given a chance, but he's being linked with being part of Martin Jols staff at Fulham. Just wondering who's left who could potentially take over at Villa now.

I can't think of anyone, at all. Can you?

Back