Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

• Thread starter Thread starter koflok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 975
  • Views Views 284K
Offer Skjelbred a high contract. Insua doesn't always come mate. I'll check them out for you Chaz. Abdellauoe and Fellah were the only ones I could find but both look decent prospects mate.

Offer Skjelbred a high contract. Insua doesn't always come mate. I'll check them out for you Chaz.

Cheers! All but Abdellaoue were terrific this season, so i'm really curious and i've not got 2010 yet!

yes m8 u know im danish, yes thats my problem (:D) - When you say monthly instalment, you mean like money over time? Like giving away 1 million every month for 24 months ect.??
Cause when i did that, they accepted but then i couldnt confirm the transfer as it said i didnt have the money i needed..

cheers m8

Yep that is what it means. You should definitely use it!

@Chris: I am using it, but when i then need to confirm the transfer after he accepted the contract - Then i can't because i havent got the cash yet.. :S

Last edited:
Erm no idea? Koflok, you got any idea?

I got 0 money in start, i bid for em with money over time they accept and i cant confirm the transfer after they accepted it because i havent got the required money

Aah, you need the money to start off with. If you have £10M to spend, but you want to buy 2 players, you offer say 5 million and the other say 7 million in instalments. Then you offer 5 million so you can buy the other player, I think. :S

Great month thanks to the tactic (Unbeaten):
View attachment 19783

Last edited:
Tried this tactic on my Glasgow Uni. game [before my PC went all gay on me :'(] and,. although it didn't do too well on our first game, I still like the tactic as a whole, good job on it ;)

hmm.. did u sell players like nicky ****, geremi, løvenkrands before u bought skjelbred and sapara then??????

No: If you are wondering about my transfers, monthly instalments, £6.5M worth of sales and board giving me £4M. You can get a lot of money if you put your mind to it.

I have to include this: (Yes!!!)
View attachment 19793

Last edited:
@Chris: I am using it, but when i then need to confirm the transfer after he accepted the contract - Then i can't because i havent got the cash yet.. :S

Well the idea of monthly installment is to pay over time, but it is more expensive than direct. Keep in mind that you have to have the money for 1 year's of transfer I think. So if you promise to pay 12m over 48 months, it means you have to have at least 3m of budget because that is what you will pay for this season (12 months). That's how I always calculate it, sometime there is still more cash after that though. You have to keep in mind the signing fee when giving the contract to the player. SO basically if you got £0 of money, you can get nobody. :P

Tried this tactic on my Glasgow Uni. game [before my PC went all gay on me :'(] and,. although it didn't do too well on our first game, I still like the tactic as a whole, good job on it ;)

Well yeah. It can't always be brilliant on first try. I remember using it for Tobe's team, 4 first matches were 2 draws 1 win 1 lose - but after that winning streak for like 3 months :P

I have to include this: (Yes!!!)
View attachment 19793

Brilliant as always mate. Cheers.
Zaki again.. :P

Wow, cannot believe i just lost this match .... good thing it was just a friendly.
be sure team instruction is correct, sometimes i ask team selection from assistant manager and guess what, winger was my playmaker and am was my target man, weird.

Well that's not fair. They got 2 shots on target and both of them turned into goals.
Yours.. 14 on target and 6 clear cut chances but only 1 pass the line. LOL.

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

be sure team instruction is correct, sometimes i ask team selection from assistant manager and guess what, winger was my playmaker and am was my target man, weird.

If you see the stats you'll be surprise as well. it just a matter of his strikers can't convert anything to goals and goalkeeper who doesn't stop shot. 8-|

Thanks ..... but that was just a one-off i won the next one comfortably with less shots

Well that's not fair. They got 2 shots on target and both of them turned into goals.
Yours.. 14 on target and 6 clear cut chances but only 1 pass the line. LOL.

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

If you see the stats you'll be surprise as well. it just a matter of his strikers can't convert anything to goals and goalkeeper who doesn't stop shot. 8-|

Ya... it was a friendly so i played some reserves and my u-18 goalie:S

Oh that's why lol. I was wondering how come Cech perform in that standard. LOL.
Chelsea has always been well in this tactic I beleive.

Back