Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

• Thread starter Thread starter koflok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 975
  • Views Views 284K
stunning tactics! just won the premier league with preston in my first season using this!

Hi I play Fiorentina
My team :
Frey
azpilicueta gamberini sakho and pasqual
camacho (zuculini)
gourcuff di maria (emanuelson)
jovetic
milevskiy gignac (gilardino)
I play may games this tactic and team didn't play good.....I have big problem because my boss want dismise me....HELP !!! what wrong...? I am 10th in second season....Why my team lost game etc....0 : 2 with Catania 1:2 with sampdoria 2:4 with milan

Last edited:
Who do u think is the best team for this tactic to start out with??

Well I don't know. From the earliest version I've been always developing a tactic from a decent time like Leeds. Because creating tactic basing on teams like Man Utd, Barca, Chelsea etc is just plain useless. It doesn't test whether the tactic is working. That's why I can't answer that tactic. But basing from people experience.. teams that is quick and attacking is strength (and can control possession well) is good. So you can think it for yourself which teams suits it. For me, any team is fine, it's just up to you who want to tweak it or not.

Will be updating soon. I had a crash dump and need to start again from a certain point...

Awesome Guys! Won The EPL With Man Utd Played Really Well!

any updates or new dls for this tactic as i cant be arsed reading through 13 pages

2 months. 1 Loss. 1 Draw. 10 Wins!

Just been taken over and the chairman has just upgraded the youth and training facilities so that should help a lot!

Nice as always. Your strikers are scoring goals for fun. :P

Awesome Guys! Won The EPL With Man Utd Played Really Well!

Cheers

first game using this tactic :)

Finally.. Hahas..
Thanks for using it.
It was not a hard game I supposed but beating 7-0 is something.. :)

Do u need 2 change the mentality during the game?

Well depends really.. When your in the lead, you might change the mentality... even the formation to 4-5-1 with take a breather.. Against defensive oponent you might to play control and slow tempo. There are endless scenarios where you have to tweak the tactic.

any updates or new dls for this tactic as i cant be arsed reading through 13 pages

For now.. I don't think there is a new version.. But it's a good idea to read the first post as most of the information is written there..

hi again :D

now i'm using west ham, i need advice as my team is always get dominated in the second half, although we dominated the first half with 2 or 3 goals. last time from 2-0 first half, turned into a 2-3 defeat against stoke. another game was 4-1 before second half, after final whistle turned into 4-4 draw against hull city

Haven't i give you the changes already?

Play more control in second half, and if necessary to defensive and substitute 1 striker for another DMC.
During the last 10-15 or so just play contain with take a breather on the sideline instruction.

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

For everyone who is interested to join an FM-Base team in my custom database, please vote and give feedbacks http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/creating-a-young-world-t25364.html :)

Right im new to this.... First year of playing FM and i have your tactics. I like them for one reason, lol, im not losing, but im not winning. I keep drawing, im unbeaten, and ok i have scored loads of goals, the odd game i will win, 6-0 but most others ill concede 2 and score 2. At least im not losing. Im huddersfield town. I have the original team plus G.Barnes from Derby - AM, DJ Campbell from Leicester - ST, M. Williams from Scunthorpe - LB and Ivar Ingimarsson on a free i think - CB. Something i could maybe change? Im 3 points clear at the top, but worried that ive started to draw more games than win recently that im gona lose that position. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Right im new to this.... First year of playing FM and i have your tactics. I like them for one reason, lol, im not losing, but im not winning. I keep drawing, im unbeaten, and ok i have scored loads of goals, the odd game i will win, 6-0 but most others ill concede 2 and score 2. At least im not losing. Im huddersfield town. I have the original team plus G.Barnes from Derby - AM, DJ Campbell from Leicester - ST, M. Williams from Scunthorpe - LB and Ivar Ingimarsson on a free i think - CB. Something i could maybe change? Im 3 points clear at the top, but worried that ive started to draw more games than win recently that im gona lose that position. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
U should loan some players m8 :)

Back