Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

• Thread starter Thread starter koflok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 975
  • Views Views 284K
I just love this tactic !!!!

In the first season i've promoted with Sportul Studentesc in Romanian League 1, and now i'm on first place in 4 games with 4 wins, 15 scored and 1 conceded :X:X:X

I just love this tactic !!!!

In the first season i've promoted with Sportul Studentesc in Romanian League 1, and now i'm on first place in 4 games with 4 wins, 15 scored and 1 conceded :X:X:X
Are you using the lastest patch??

It does... I am doing well with it.

Oh.
Well if u install the 10.2.0 patch,this tactic doesnt work very well...

Yes people posting after are using the 10.2.0 patch.
I'm using it also and it still doing fine..
Just you who seems to have a problem. Weird.

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

New version of tactics coming today.. Watch this space.. :)

All I can suggest is that it may not be the tactic for you...

doing well for me in 10.2 but not as good as before :S

I play with Barca and replace ˝direct passes˝ for ˝shot passes˝ and works for me

It's here!

Can anyone test out this new version ? Haven't really test it much but I did won twice against barca, a 3-0 against Madrid and trashed Benfica 7-1 with my Leeds. So if anyone dare to try it, please give me the results and feedback.

Goals Galore v4.0 BETA
Goals Galore v4.1 BETA

More or less the same.. only a different tweaking on the back.
Compare it please. thanks.

Last edited:
It's here!

Can anyone test out this new version ? Haven't really test it much but I did won twice against barca, a 3-0 against Madrid and trashed Benfica 7-1 with my Leeds. So if anyone dare to try it, please give me the results and feedback.

Goals Galore v4.0 BETA
Cheers m8 :)
I gonna try this tactic with my Middlesbourgh team :)
Ill post my results today :D

Yes do try it.. I have version v 4.1 coming right up.. Just a slight tweak on the back side.
Maybe you can do both and compare it?

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Oh yeah these were some results using the new tactic

barca1.jpg

barcayp.jpg

manut.jpg

chelseaa.jpg

benfica.jpg

madrid.jpg

Suprisingly, the best results were against big teams.. Against similar teams I only won 2-1 or 3-1. Even draw to Newcastle and trashed 3-1 by Tottenham. Those two are my worst enemies in the game LOL

All you Leeds fans should look at that ^^^ cause its never going to happen again

Yes do try it.. I have version v 4.1 coming right up.. Just a slight tweak on the back side.
Maybe you can do both and compare it?

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Oh yeah these were some results using the new tactic

barca1.jpg

barcayp.jpg

manut.jpg

chelseaa.jpg

benfica.jpg

madrid.jpg

Suprisingly, the best results were against big teams.. Against similar teams I only won 2-1 or 3-1. Even draw to Newcastle and trashed 3-1 by Tottenham. Those two are my worst enemies in the game LOL

DID u use 4.0 beta or 4.1 tactic?

hi first of all great tactic for scoring goals i am liverpool but i concede too many any help?

Back