• Thread starter Thread starter koflok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 975
  • Views Views 284K
Using ur 3.1 Tactic:
2-2 Draw against Arsenal
2 goals by Arshavin xD
I bought him this year for 3.2M and now he scored against his old club :D

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

just one question do you still change according to pre match feedback and if so if you drop the defensive line do you remove the offside trap?
No,i dont.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

I still prefer ur 3.1 version,it works better even with 10.2.0 patch ;D

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Please feedback guys!

Im currently using this tactic for the first time in a CL semi against Liverpool... I'll let you know result in a minute

Im currently using this tactic for the first time in a CL semi against Liverpool... I'll let you know result in a minute
Ok,cool!
Good luck!

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

What team are you managing?

Won 2-1 but I didn't play aswel as I usually do. Will update the next match in a sec

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

My next match is away at Arsenal... Ill post up in a sec

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

won 2-1 again... again I can play better. Gunna use the older version for the next match.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Won 3-1 agaisnt Newcastle. Using the old tactics think im gunna keep them for now.

i just got idea to start with Aston Villa, and im gonna try ur beta and let u know.

And gonna have some philosophy like Wenger, but not French players, Im gonna build big English hot prospects team. Gonna go with v 4.1 so, im gonna let u know when hit xmas.

Last edited:
It seems like my another attempt to perfect this tactic.. Like always, the first version is always the better one..

Yes I welcome more testers especially the v4.1 one which I think is better than the v4.0. But still don't know compared to the original one. :D

It seems like my another attempt to perfect this tactic.. Like always, the first version is always the better one..

Yes I welcome more testers especially the v4.1 one which I think is better than the v4.0. But still don't know compared to the original one. :D
Yep!
Agree!
v3.1 is better ;D
But i think that u´ll make one x100 times better that the 3-.1 :D

2 draw, 3 losses with my Aston Villa sitting on 19th :P, i'll give try for 3.1...

I'm using this one in my Espanyol story, and have since day one, and it got me to 4th in the league in the first season! Beat Barcelona at the Nou Camp with this tactic, so can't be that bad :P

2 draw, 3 losses with my Aston Villa sitting on 19th :P, i'll give try for 3.1...

Well that suck.
Funny though, I did test the 4.1 with Aston Villa - only bought Riquelme - on a Super League.
It gave me good results.
Back to the drawing board then.
Just tried this out. And I beat croatia 5-0 :O

Nice! :)

I'm using this one in my Espanyol story, and have since day one, and it got me to 4th in the league in the first season! Beat Barcelona at the Nou Camp with this tactic, so can't be that bad :P

LOL Beating barca.. Good job. That's a good position.
My Leeds just beat barca 4-2 in UCL final as well. :D

Why does everyone seem to do well with downloaded tactics lol? I'm rubbish at the tactical side of Football Manager 2010 and all the previous games so I always come to download the tactics whichever sounds best, the thing is I always end up struggling I click on the tactic assign the players to each position and play the matches and don't really do well. What do people do exactly? Download the tactic, tweak the in-game and also change the team/player instructions for different players? or keep it exactly how you downloaded it?

Tweak it slightly, but it depends if it works with your players or not.

Why does everyone seem to do well with downloaded tactics lol? I'm rubbish at the tactical side of Football Manager 2010 and all the previous games so I always come to download the tactics whichever sounds best, the thing is I always end up struggling I click on the tactic assign the players to each position and play the matches and don't really do well. What do people do exactly? Download the tactic, tweak the in-game and also change the team/player instructions for different players? or keep it exactly how you downloaded it?

Yes what Chris said, tweak it slightly so that it can fit with your players.
You may even take take aspects of the tactic here and there and began to tweak it on your own team style.
I mean I used to suck when downloading tactic. Then I began to start create a tactic of my own. Wasn't even care about the players back then, I just loved the 4-4-2 diamond. Then it got good over time and I began to share. :)
Not saying that you must use your own tactic if using others' doesn't seem to work, but I would recommend it to anybody who want to feel the challenge (and sweat, hard work, and countless hours) to perfect an own-made tactic. :P

If you are using this tactic and need help people in this thread will be happy to help you. You can share your players and I'll take a look at it and recommend the changes.

These tactics are amazing for Nottingham Forest too. If you look at mine and Max's story you can see the amazing result so far. Thanks very much for these! (Using original version)

Well it seems that the original version is still the 'better' one. Despite being so called 'lousy defense' by a member or two. :P

Imma stick with the original version as well.. while developing another one.

Won Euro with Bosnia :D

well it seems that the original version is still the 'better' one. Despite being so called 'lousy defense' by a member or two. :p

imma stick with the original version as well.. While developing another one.

Won euro with bosnia :d
wow!

I will give it a couple of games with Forest. (H)

It's here!

Can anyone test out this new version ? Haven't really test it much but I did won twice against barca, a 3-0 against Madrid and trashed Benfica 7-1 with my Leeds. So if anyone dare to try it, please give me the results and feedback.

Goals Galore v4.0 BETA
Goals Galore v4.1 BETA

More or less the same.. only a different tweaking on the back.
Compare it please. thanks.

Tested 4.1 with Celtic. Only poor performance was against M. Haifa, but what I've noticed is my DM keeps getting sent off with only 12 in aggression and he's generally very prone to getting cards. The defence tends to be VERY open to through balls as well; the players don't seem to be marking properly. A few goals come from shots from way off as well.

Last edited:
Back