Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

• Thread starter Thread starter koflok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 975
  • Views Views 284K
First of all I'm gonna state this again that this is an attacking minded tactic, so it will score a lot of goals and concede some, but the goals scored should (and will) be more than enough to compensate the conceded ones.

However I do try to tweak the defense to perfect this tactic, that's why I'm releasing the new version which have improved defense (hope so). Have you try it mate? If you haven't, try it and see how it go.

Using 4.1 BETA

Middlesbrough(me)- PRM vs Nott Forest-L1 4-0

I installed the lastest 10.2.0 path,but didnt start a new game.

You won? Nice. Well against a small opponent. But at least winning. LOL

Yeah no prob. The match engine changes will take effect in old saved games.

You won? Nice. Well against a small opponent. But at least winning. LOL

Yeah no prob. The match engine changes will take effect in old saved games.
Yeah i won ;D
Yeah i know that the match engine changes even in old saves :D
Next game against Hull.
Gonna post my result in few mins ;D

LOL sometimes I prefer against bigger teams rather than those just-sit-around-and-having-coffee-with-the-goalkeeper teams.

Really annoying to crack their defense.

I have developed one tactic for it but I will post it after the main tactic works first as it is the 'foundation' of the other sets. :)

Middlesbrough vs Hull 2-1
Milevskyi(38) Mendy(8)
Di Maria (45+4)

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

LOL sometimes I prefer against bigger teams rather than those just-sit-around-and-having-coffee-with-the-goalkeeper teams.

Really annoying to crack their defense.

I have developed one tactic for it but I will post it after the main tactic works first as it is the 'foundation' of the other sets. :)
Cool!

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Next game: vs Wigan

Last edited:
Btw is it me or is it harder for the poacher to score goals in the new patch?

The through balls from midfielder runs smoothly, if not smoother than it used to. But the poacher seemed to shoot rushly. After running past the defender, instead of going further for a clear chance he shoots while on shoulder with the last defender. Chances are made but not converted. Any inputs on this?

Btw is it me or is it harder for the poacher to score goals in the new patch?

The through balls from midfielder runs smoothly, if not smoother than it used to. But the poacher seemed to shoot rushly. After running past the defender, instead of going further for a clear chance he shoots while on shoulder with the last defender. Chances are made but not converted. Any inputs on this?
No,ur right!
Same happends to me!
I had like 2 or 3 1-on-1 and i missed them all!

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Middlesbrough vs Wigan 2-1

LOL yeah. Now I'm pretty sure when the change logs said that there's a lower rate for big margins wins I think the lower down the one-on-one chances to convert.

Looks like a round the goalkeeper will happen all over again. Strikers need to dribble past the goalkeeper instead of banging from deep in the penalty box.

lol yeah. Now i'm pretty sure when the change logs said that there's a lower rate for big margins wins i think the lower down the one-on-one chances to convert.

Looks like a round the goalkeeper will happen all over again. Strikers need to dribble past the goalkeeper instead of banging from deep in the penalty box.
wow!

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Everton vs Middlesbrough 3-2!!!!
WHAAAAAAAT????????????'
:(

Last edited:
Well it's still in BETA phase. So can't say anything much. :P

Were you favourite against Everton? Post the match stats please. Thanks.

Well..
I´ve tested ur 4.1BETA tactic
4 games 3 wins 1 defeat
-2 of 3 wins 2-1
- 1 win(against very weak team) 4-0
-1 defeat against normal team(weaker than mine) 3-2

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Well it's still in BETA phase. So can't say anything much. :P

Were you favourite against Everton? Post the match stats please. Thanks.
Yep.
I was favourite.
Ok.
1 Min :D

Everton%20v%20Middlesbrough.png
View attachment 20569

the opponent's GK? Or yours? LOL.
But that is bad stats, try a couple more matches like 10 and give me updates.

Just won against Barca.. again. This time in UCL final
barcafinal.jpg

Barney Stinson is my pre-made poacher. A regen. He's back to scoring goals after I told him not to cut inside. :)

the opponent's GK? Or yours? LOL.
But that is bad stats, try a couple more matches like 10 and give me updates.

Just won against Barca.. again. This time in UCL final
barcafinal.jpg

Barney Stinson is my pre-made poacher. A regen. He's back to scoring goals after I told him not to cut inside. :)
Mine :D

WOW!
Nice Result against Barca!

Ok, i will give you updates :D
I dunno if ill do it today ;D
Cus i have a football match in real life :D

Last edited:
LOL Yeah no prob.
Take your time.

Real life > FM :P

Have fun!

im using ur tactic with liverpool on 10.2 will download ur new tactics and compare them. post soon

LOL Yeah no prob.
Take your time.

Real life > FM :P

Have fun!
Cheers :D
Im back :)

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Middlesbrough vs Feyenoord(Europa League) 4-0
:D

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

WTF?????
Lost 3-2 against Sunderland!!!!
Well...
This tactic is good,but its still BETA :D
Anyway GREAT JOB m8 ;D

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

2nd leg vs Feyenoord: 0-1.
I LOST!

In all games,even when i won,my team played bad.Poor finishing.
Hope u can correct it :D

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

I gonna use ur old 3.1 tactic against Arsenal.
Feedback in few mins

just one question do you still change according to pre match feedback and if so if you drop the defensive line do you remove the offside trap?

Back