Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

• Thread starter Thread starter koflok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 975
  • Views Views 284K
well bent is got the pace! might scrap the target man idea then!

cheeky bid for angel di maria is on the cards i think!

Why would he cheat and upload a tactic? If he's cheated then the tactic wouldn't work well would it? It's a good tactic. If you don't like it, don't use it. I'd like to see you make a good tactic and upload it. Ungrateful.
Agree!

It's like a ghost town in here..
A signal that I should develop an improved tactic ASAP.
How is the original working on the new patch btw?
My York game is doing very well with it.

Oh yeah it's New Year already in Indonesia..
so Happy New Year ! (early for most of you probably) :D

i've tried using the tactic (version 3) in 10.2, disastrous results. Lost to Rochdale (league 2 team or something) and i was Celtic.

Rochdale are Awesome :D, im going to try your original with Leeds, ive already got patch 10.2

Due to many complaints of the tactic in the new patch.. although it worked for me..

I will release something new in a couple of days. Haven't really been into FM much due to Christmas and New Years and all... :)

So watch this space.

Mine is a bit iffy I beat Newcastle 3-1 then with a better side lost to Ipswich 4-1 :D

it's like a ghost town in here..
A signal that i should develop an improved tactic asap.
How is the original working on the new patch btw?
My york game is doing very well with it.

Oh yeah it's new year already in indonesia..
So happy new year ! (early for most of you probably) :d
happy new year!

HI. I'm using 3.1 in 10.1 version. Playing with tottenham.
Your tactic is really great. i'm in the middle of 4th season. switched to your tactic somewhere in the beginning of new season and just now started producing good results. So yeah, it took a while for players to adopt. Also,i have to admit i was doing something wrong but i won't say what :P Anyways, after that switch i started pounding 3 goals per game easily. i have 2 teams with my tottenham.
A:
gomes,
bale,cb,cb,coruluka;
palac/hudd;
marko marin, pedro leon
matias fernandez
defoe,crouch
B:
gomes,
BAE,cb,cb,hutton
palac/hudd
Gio, Marcelo (from fluminese, not sure if he is a regen or not)
kranjcar
soldado, pavlyuchenko

what is bad is that there are no good regens atm and my strikers are pretty old, especially target men. Dzeko is 27 and would cost me prolly around 60 or more... So hoping for some to pop after the end of this year...

Also, i played few games with my 15-17 players, have 1 draw against dinamo kiew away, win against dortmund home, and won 2-3 games in league. And those youngsters are kinda medium good regens. so tactic is actually really good imo.

To sum it up,
Koflok, your tactic is ungodly! :P

Last edited:
I like the tactic, im playing as Sheffield Wednesday and although i got beat by Bistol City 2-0 in my first game at trying it, we made a **** of a lot more chances then they did, i think its just the personnel thats my problem.

Quick question though Koflok, do you put any importance on opposition instructions? or just leave it? i left it for the Bristol game so was wondering if that may be the reason? Both their goals came from counter attacks and very much against the run of play.

@nirvana 58: wtf 400 million in 3 seasons? u gotta be kidding me!? is that normal or you changed finances?

I just download the tactics and save them in my tactics folder and then upload them, right ? :)

I just download the tactics and save them in my tactics folder and then upload them, right ? :)
no, u download them and save them in documents folder. there was a post about it in early pages...

lol don't mind the other post, I started the game without the tactic , and atl madrid had a 3-0 against me, turned on the tactic and got 3-3 , SUPERB TACTIC MATE , KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP :)

just ended up beating man utd in LC final. 2 goals down after 12 mins and by half time it was 4:2 and in ended that way. this tactic is...ugh :P

Sorry for the very late post. Just got back from holiday. :)

I like the tactic, im playing as Sheffield Wednesday and although i got beat by Bistol City 2-0 in my first game at trying it, we made a **** of a lot more chances then they did, i think its just the personnel thats my problem.

Quick question though Koflok, do you put any importance on opposition instructions? or just leave it? i left it for the Bristol game so was wondering if that may be the reason? Both their goals came from counter attacks and very much against the run of play.

Yes OS is important in any kind of tactics really for me.
Close down the creative players and tight mark, close down a single striker.
Some people says not to tight mark highly flair or pacy players but haven't really test it.

Against smaller teams like Bristol can be pain on the as$ because they play defensively and just counting on the counter.

To handle such situations, play control mentality and slow down the attack. Don't play too direct.

HI. I'm using 3.1 in 10.1 version. Playing with tottenham.
Your tactic is really great. i'm in the middle of 4th season. switched to your tactic somewhere in the beginning of new season and just now started producing good results. So yeah, it took a while for players to adopt. Also,i have to admit i was doing something wrong but i won't say what :P Anyways, after that switch i started pounding 3 goals per game easily. i have 2 teams with my tottenham.

To sum it up,
Koflok, your tactic is ungodly! :P
just ended up beating man utd in LC final. 2 goals down after 12 mins and by half time it was 4:2 and in ended that way. this tactic is...ugh :P

Thanks mate. Awesome results.

Seems like 3.1 is still the best version so far.

lol don't mind the other post, I started the game without the tactic , and atl madrid had a 3-0 against me, turned on the tactic and got 3-3 , SUPERB TACTIC MATE , KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP :)

Awesome! :)

Will do

Heya, using your tactic for a story, you may want to take a look. It's going a bit meh, but that's often due to all Scots teams doing well against teams that play wide, have a a deep defensive line and play with a high tempo.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/playing-fitbae-the-glesca-celtic-way-p-t26829.html

Okay mate.. Following it now. :)

_____

I just made my own story actually.. based on the all-wonderkid database I was talking about earlier..

Here's the story..
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/...ally-happens-in-2012-feat-barrack-t27151.html

Please anyone follow or give comments. :)

Kof, I have a question. When i play against teams who play 5-3-2 or 4-2-3-1 with 2 wingers left and right.
I end up winning those matches but opposition always seems to have same amount of shots as i do.
I put my wingers to low normal attacking, next move would put them to defending, same with my fullbacks, and i give tight marking to all 4. I keep defensive line high up and i do set it to deep, doesn't seem to make a difference. I also try to play slower and wider. but none of those seem to work. I mean, obviously it does, since i win and i am sure that if i wouldn't change anything i would lose. I am just wondering what to do to make the opposition create less chances...
I know it isn't "i win all" tactic but just wondering what else can i do to make it better?

Back