Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

• Thread starter Thread starter koflok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 975
  • Views Views 284K
Koflok, havent followed this post for a while, have there been any change to the original version of your tactic or is the original still workin best? Did you solve the defense problem of leaking goals? Thanks mate

lost with inter at home :( 0-4, but we'r playing well in league.

Well.. I have no comment on Inter one..
Weird though, this tactic should work well against slow teams like Inter.

Yes i am :D
Ok :P

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Should i use "Normal" or "Slow"?

Up to you really.. The slower player you got and vulnerable on counter you have, the slower the tempo

Koflok, havent followed this post for a while, have there been any change to the original version of your tactic or is the original still workin best? Did you solve the defense problem of leaking goals? Thanks mate

Well people have been claiming that the original is still the best..
Although I have been releasing one just now although I haven't test that much.

Koflok, are there any moves you consider important to learn?

Hmm, I haven't really take consider of the moves.. but logically..

For poacher I think it's good to have round the keeper or at least power/place shots.
Winger, I don't prefer those gets into opp area, they tend to go to middle of pitch and drag strikers out.. Cut inside is also not recommended, unless they have really good finishing or through balls.
Well since AMC is the playmaker, dictate play is a must and maybe killer balls.

Anyhooo..
I'm thinking to release another one which supposed to be better than that one (the 'kaskus version').

I, myself, is testing it with Bishop's Stortford - on way bottom of the Blue Square South..

Currently is 2nd just 1 point behind over-achiever St. Albans.

There are 10 other testers which are my friend. 9 of them says it's better than the original.. only 1 still prefer the original..

Want me to release it now or you guys want to test the kaskus one first?

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Here's a screenie btw

bishk.jpg

I know it's still leaking 1 goals/game...
*That's because I was giving a bash using another tactic for a couple of games and I was conceded 5 goals in 3 games and ended with those 3 draws :(*

Up to you really.. The slower player you got and vulnerable on counter you have, the slower the tempo

For poacher I think it's good to have round the keeper or at least power/place shots.
Winger, I don't prefer those gets into opp area, they tend to go to middle of pitch and drag strikers out.. Cut inside is also not recommended, unless they have really good finishing or through balls.

Anyhooo..
I'm thinking to release another one which supposed to be better than that one (the 'kaskus version').

I, myself, is testing it with Bishop's Stortford - on way bottom of the Blue Square South..

There are 10 other testers which are my friend. 9 of them says it's better than the original.. only 1 still prefer the original..

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Here's a screenie btw

bishk.jpg

*That's because I was giving a bash using another tactic for a couple of games and I was conceded 5 goals in 3 games and ended with those 3 draws :(*

Now :D
Please,please,please! :P

BTW. Ur 5.0 tatctic works pretty well 2 :D

Hahas yeah, still I can't decide whether to use push up or deep defense..
Just gonna upload the deep one then.

The 5.0 isn't good enough as your matches suggested.. Got draws and some loses :(

Wait key, Gonna test it for another month before releasing it this time.

Anyhooo..

Here's a screenie btw

bishk.jpg

Wait...
Better than 3.1?????
Is that possible????

Wow! Take a look my first try on ur tactic!

What Version?

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Hahas yeah, still I can't decide whether to use push up or deep defense..
Just gonna upload the deep one then.

The 5.0 isn't good enough as your matches suggested.. Got draws and some loses :(

Wait key, Gonna test it for another month before releasing it this time.
Month in real life or FM?

Wow! Take a look my first try on ur tactic!

Yeah what version?

What Version?

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Month in real life or FM?

In FM of course..
Testing 1 month just for a minor update on an already established attacking tactic that needs better defense and little more control is way way way way too long :P

In FM of course..
Testing 1 month just for a minor update on an already established attacking tactic that needs better defense and little more control is way way way way too long :P
Oh ok :P
LOL ;P
Good luck :P

Thats funny, i live in Bishops Stortford, how random

Hahas. So I'm using your local team and currently sitting on 1st after trashing Thurrock 7-0 :)

Geez I wish I had my local team in FM.. Well there is Persija..
but since it's way out in Indonesia..
Nobody - including me - gives a **** about the teams here. :P

I havent quite got the hang of this game yet so i wont be attempting Stortoford yet lol, have only been spurs so far and couldnt win a thing with them, just started a new game with inter. Consistency is my problem, i can win games and finish in top 4 with spurs, just struggle to do any better than that.

Switched to Kaskus, still got a red card in my first game;p Did win it 0-3, but the DM's getting cards left, right and centre.

Switched to Kaskus, still got a red card in my first game;p Did win it 0-3, but the DM's getting cards left, right and centre.

Well you can try setting your DMC to Normal tackling if he got low tackling and decision stats..

But then again, it won't stop the attack as effective as hard tackling..

That's why I stated and recommended to have a backup DMC, so when you got our DMC yellow carded, switch him on 2nd half to avoid being sent off :)

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

A little update on the new tactic...

It's FA Cup.. My team Bishops Stortford on Blue Square South - missing two key players Kakuta and Ikeme (#1 GK) due to loan rules - against a mid-table Blue Square Premier team Grays

Check out the Clear Cut Chances :)

Well you can try setting your DMC to Normal tackling if he got low tackling and decision stats..

But then again, it won't stop the attack as effective as hard tackling..

That's why I stated and recommended to have a backup DMC, so when you got our DMC yellow carded, switch him on 2nd half to avoid being sent off :)

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

A little update on the new tactic...

It's FA Cup.. My team Bishops Stortford on Blue Square South - missing two key players Kakuta and Ikeme (#1 GK) due to loan rules - against a mid-table Blue Square Premier team Grays

Check out the Clear Cut Chances :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
Thats freaking amazing!!!!!!
When r u gonna upload ur tactic??????

LOOOKS SUPERB!

Koflok, in your opinion which is the best tactic you have created so far? And also, your screenshot you just posted is comin up blank on my computer?

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

I see your shot now. I want that tactic!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Would Buonannotte be a good signing for Inter? Scouts dont rate him but hes young and his stats are so good!?

Last edited:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
Thats freaking amazing!!!!!!
When r u gonna upload ur tactic??????

LOOOKS SUPERB!

Koflok, in your opinion which is the best tactic you have created so far? And also, your screenshot you just posted is comin up blank on my computer?

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

I see your shot now. I want that tactic!!!!!

Sorri for waiting guys. I'm still testing on 1 more team..
Currently taking over Wigan which sits 19th on EPL..
If it works on this morally crushed team in a month, then I'll release it right away..

Sorry for the delay guys.

@Jon25 : Subjectively.. The original is still the best.. As an high scoring game maniac which doesn't give a **** about clean sheet as I am, I love how the teams attack from all sectors.. including defense. THen again it was on the old patch, and more importantly most people here have successfully used it also. It was even voted as the best tactics on the poll - before somebody created 50++ id to vote for his own (or his choice of) tactic in one night. Now it's closed :D

This new one might beat that.. But still there's no prove since nobody but me and my friends has been using it..
So we'll see how it goes..

Btw Buonanotte is godlike in my Leeds game. He developed into a really good player..
Don't know for Inter though. Don't they have Sneijder already?

Last edited:
Back