Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

• Thread starter Thread starter koflok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 975
  • Views Views 284K
Just started using as I'm Man City, even though I have some quality bought players. First game vs Liverpool and I won 2-0 comfortably, but the DMC did get a yellow so I subbed at half time.

Edit: Played Roma in the European Champions Cup and got dicked 3-1, though 2 of their goals were in extra time. However David Villa has been under performing recently for me which sucks.

Last edited:
Have you been playing Villa as poacher?

Don't use run onto ball target man. Doesn't seem to work in the new patch

Did'nt work with my QPR. Played 3&½ games with it, lost 1-4, tied 2-2 and 1-1, fourth game I was down 0-2 after 10mins, then changed back to my own 442 and came back to 2-2. Maybe its my players, i'll give this a try in my next save.

Follow my story on my siggy..

It's using this this tactic so you'll see how it goes in the new patch.

Give comment too btw :P

Thanks man! :)

Tomorrow or the next day I will be releasing a new version..

Hopefully, it will be better, unlike the previous 2 which can't really match up to the original. :)

hey guys ,

This tactic is workin really well for me going forward but i cant keep a clean sheet to save myself . Im fulham at the minute My back line is Annan at DM , konchesky hughes hangeland pansil

Any ideas as to what i can do to stop leakin goals

benzo67 what team are you, and are you still winning,

worked well for me forrest team, got me promoted to the EPL in first season in play offs

benzo67 what team are you, and are you still winning,

worked well for me forrest team, got me promoted to the EPL in first season in play offs

He's Fulham.

But all i can recommend is getting better defenders, but this tactic does concede goals.

I used OI a lot, and changed the tactic to suit what the back room staff told me

hey guys
Yesterday I started to play with this tactics and it was brilliant and i played 10 matches without losing or draw .................. Today I played 8 matches without win .....Although all matches i played yesterday was more difficult than today's matches..............where is the wrong????? Any help please ........

hey guys ,

This tactic is workin really well for me going forward but i cant keep a clean sheet to save myself . Im fulham at the minute My back line is Annan at DM , konchesky hughes hangeland pansil

Any ideas as to what i can do to stop leakin goals

I don't know.. as I said this is an attacking tactic where you leak goals but the goals is way more to compensate that..

Maybe playing Control can help, but not promising anything.

hey guys
Yesterday I started to play with this tactics and it was brilliant and i played 10 matches without losing or draw .................. Today I played 8 matches without win .....Although all matches i played yesterday was more difficult than today's matches..............where is the wrong????? Any help please ........

Changed players or something?
Maybe you're against those teams who play super defensive.
You'll need to slow things down and control the game instead of attacking all the time which is vulnerable for their counter attacks.

Would anyone try this new tactic I'm using..
vKaskus2 the name but it's basically it's V5.0 you may want to call it.

Ill try ur tactic m8 :;)

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

1st game against Everton 3-0
Confidence: Good

But i could have done better :D

Thanks Koflok I just stayed up on my Birmingham story thanks to your tactic :)

2-0 against Rangers.
Rangers dominated the game, they had like 4 or 5 postes!
Like WOW!
They played really well!

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

WHAAAAAATTTTTTTT????
2-2 against WOlves?
Theyr on 20th and im on 2nd
Last try against Liverpool.
I won 4-3 last game using my tactic.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

1-1 against Liverpool :(
Its pretty bad...
Im going back 2 my tactic :)

Thanks Koflok I just stayed up on my Birmingham story thanks to your tactic :)

and that's supposed to be a good thing? LOL just kidding.
still following your story mate.. Congratz on surviving on EPL..
Hope next season something better can happen :P

2-0 against Rangers.
Rangers dominated the game, they had like 4 or 5 postes!
Like WOW!
They played really well!

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

WHAAAAAATTTTTTTT????
2-2 against WOlves?
Theyr on 20th and im on 2nd
Last try against Liverpool.
I won 4-3 last game using my tactic.

Yeah..
you're using the new tactic? the kaskus one?
I think I've posted this many times.. against defensive, counter attacking minded smaller teams, play slower and shorter to avoid being counter attack due rush attacking.

Yeah..
I think I've posted this many times.. against defensive, counter attacking minded smaller teams, play slower and shorter to avoid being counter attack due rush attacking.
Yes i am :D
Ok :P

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Yeah..
Should i use "Normal" or "Slow"?

lost with inter at home :( 0-4, but we'r playing well in league.

Back