Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

• Thread starter Thread starter koflok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 975
  • Views Views 284K
Sorri for waiting guys. I'm still testing on 1 more team..
Currently taking over Wigan which sits 19th on EPL..
If it works on this morally crushed team in a month, then I'll release it right away..

Sorry for the delay guys.
Its ok m8 :P

Btw Buonanotte is godlike in my Leeds game. He developed into a really good player..
Don't know for Inter though. Don't they have Sneijder already?

Yeah they do but i need backup who can play AMC and ML and only have 12m to spend? Or is there anyone else you reccommend?

Then Buonanotte is the way to go..
or Angel di Maria?
I'm not that good about player.. All I know is Cardozo is the best Target man around :P

first game vs high flying Arsenal.
wish me luck

EDIT :

1st goal.. in 1"
WIgan 1 - 0 Arsenal

:D

Then Buonanotte is the way to go..
or Angel di Maria?
I'm not that good about player.. All I know is Cardozo is the best Target man around :P

first game vs high flying Arsenal.
wish me luck

EDIT :

1st goal.. in 1"
WIgan 1 - 0 Arsenal

:D

Good luck mate, let us know how it goes

Well you can try setting your DMC to Normal tackling if he got low tackling and decision stats..

But then again, it won't stop the attack as effective as hard tackling..

That's why I stated and recommended to have a backup DMC, so when you got our DMC yellow carded, switch him on 2nd half to avoid being sent off :)

Yeah, it's Camacho, so he's still lacking in attributes. Usually have Crosas on and him on the bench but Crosas was injured, he's back for the next game but Camacho's suspended now. it's gonna be one helluva a vicious circle now;p

When r u gonna post it m8?
I really need a good tactic at the moment :P

Sorry guys.. My internet was down so I can't give you any updates.

So here's what happen.. I took over a 20th placed Wigan which have just 7 points after 12 games.
Squad were okay although they didn't have any decent target man.
But the morale is as low as ****.. Majority have red arrows. :(

Wigan 1 - 1 Arsenal
Did get a lead first through a CCC on 1st minute. The whole game was pretty much even until on 90+2" Eduardo scored a late equalizer that seemed like an offside. Dammit.

Aston Villa 2 - 1 Wigan
Again the match pretty much even although Villa did have a lot of off-target long shots.. Both of their goals come from Milner's freekick which is insane and us scoring from a corner.

Wigan 2 - 0 Bolton
Finally a win. Both goals comes from open play and good passing which leads through two open CCCs. Could've been more if Sinclair was composed enough to convert two one on ones. Tactic starting to kicks in

Blackburn 1 - 3 Wigan
After the win morale starts going up and the team plays better. More passes are connecting and thus higher scoring.

Chelsea 1 - 1 Wigan
A draw at SB. Not bad really.

West Ham 0 - 5 Wigan
Self explanatory much? :D

Man City 2 - 2 Wigan
A suprise really since I thought Man City would eat us alive.

Wigan 1 - 0 Liverpool
Gerrard is locked, tightly man marked by the DMC and he can't direct his deadly longshots. Even game really, we just did have better finishing and the 5 CCC certainly helps

Wolves 1 - 3 Wigan
The one goal was an own goal by Kirkland..

So from the bottom of table.. In less than 2 months time I managed to get Wigan out of the relegation zone.. Not bad. :)

Sorry guys.. My internet was down so I can't give you any updates.

So here's what happen.. I took over a 20th placed Wigan which have just 7 points after 12 games.
Squad were okay although they didn't have any decent target man.
But the morale is as low as ****.. Majority have red arrows. :(

Wigan 1 - 1 Arsenal
Did get a lead first through a CCC on 1st minute. The whole game was pretty much even until on 90+2" Eduardo scored a late equalizer that seemed like an offside. Dammit.

Aston Villa 2 - 1 Wigan
Again the match pretty much even although Villa did have a lot of off-target long shots.. Both of their goals come from Milner's freekick which is insane and us scoring from a corner.

Wigan 2 - 0 Bolton
Finally a win. Both goals comes from open play and good passing which leads through two open CCCs. Could've been more if Sinclair was composed enough to convert two one on ones. Tactic starting to kicks in

Blackburn 1 - 3 Wigan
After the win morale starts going up and the team plays better. More passes are connecting and thus higher scoring.

Chelsea 1 - 1 Wigan
A draw at SB. Not bad really.

West Ham 0 - 5 Wigan
Self explanatory much? :D

Man City 2 - 2 Wigan
A suprise really since I thought Man City would eat us alive.

Wigan 1 - 0 Liverpool
Gerrard is locked, tightly man marked by the DMC and he can't direct his deadly longshots. Even game really, we just did have better finishing and the 5 CCC certainly helps

Wolves 1 - 3 Wigan
The one goal was an own goal by Kirkland..

So from the bottom of table.. In less than 2 months time I managed to get Wigan out of the relegation zone.. Not bad. :)
Pretty Good Results!!!

Waiting for the upload :P

Okay guys.. Here's the tactic..
Hope it works as well as it did on my game.

Here's some tweaks.
1. Not confidence on your player? Play slower tempo.
2. If you have left poacher, switch the position. Put poacher role on left and target man on right.
3. Against defensive team, play slow tempo.
4. When DMC booked, on 2nd half change him before he gets sent out.
5. Against long shoter, make your DMC tight mark that guy (usually AMC) so that there are no ridicolous 30 yarder.
6. If all else fails, go back to the original tactic. :P

Tactician note : Please try out combination of marking for the defenders.. I'm not sure that it is the best combination yet. Maybe better on man marking maybe on zonal.

Just call this tactic v5.3 :)

Actually after those games. the team now blends with the tactic.. Just got 7 straight wins including a 1-0 win on Old Trafford.

Since now Wigan is back on their feet, it's back to my LLM game :)

And I'm gonna sign out now.. 2 a.m... time to sleep. :)

As Ted Mosby's mother once said: Nothing good happens after 2 a.m.

Cheers m8!

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Middlebrough(me) vs Huddesfield 3-0

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

1-1 vs Newcastle at home :(

Cheers m8!

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Middlebrough(me) vs Huddesfield 3-0

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

1-1 vs Newcastle at home :(
If you're using the tactic halfway inti a season.. Give it a bash for the first 6 games so that the team can adapt with the changes first.

Is midd on championship or epl?

Right im using Chelsea in the game and im not really sure how this whole target man thing works.
I play Drogba (target man on right) and Anelka (poacher on left) upfront but i dont want to use a target man. When i untick target man supply it goes to mixed and is greyed out and target man goes to drogbaand greyed out. Is this how it should work?

Right im using Chelsea in the game and im not really sure how this whole target man thing works.
I play Drogba (target man on right) and Anelka (poacher on left) upfront but i dont want to use a target man. When i untick target man supply it goes to mixed and is greyed out and target man goes to drogbaand greyed out. Is this how it should work?

Yes it is.. Because Drogba's role as a striker is 'target man' (not the one in the box).
THat's why he gets into the boxed greyed out.

By the way Anelka is right footed yes? Then put him on the right.
Don't just switch the players, switch the circle-thingy of Anelka to right and circle thingy of Drogba to left.
Make sure the right is poacher and the left is target man.

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Ok :P
Im in EPL :)

Hows the new tactic btw?
Is it working well or just rubbish?

Okay guys.. Here's the tactic..
Hope it works as well as it did on my game.

Here's some tweaks.
1. Not confidence on your player? Play slower tempo.
2. If you have left poacher, switch the position. Put poacher role on left and target man on right.
3. Against defensive team, play slow tempo.
4. When DMC booked, on 2nd half change him before he gets sent out.
5. Against long shoter, make your DMC tight mark that guy (usually AMC) so that there are no ridicolous 30 yarder.
6. If all else fails, go back to the original tactic. :P

Tactician note : Please try out combination of marking for the defenders.. I'm not sure that it is the best combination yet. Maybe better on man marking maybe on zonal.

Just call this tactic v5.3 :)

So do you always keep the strategy the same or do you change it against certain teams? Also in your original goals galore tactic do you change strategy at all? I mean control/standard etc. thanks

rofl what a game, he took hat-trick from 3 screamers and he has 11 (long shots attribute),and hes only midfielder (not attacking). Also my DFM got first yellow card at 82m, second at 83m lmao ^^, hopefully we got draw at 95 minute from corner. Before i draw with liverpool 1-1, at home, not bad tho with this squad. Overall i think u cant find very very speciall tactic for this patch, its harder than usually was, so its solid tactic and better than kaskus,also need team to gel. I dont think original tactic work now at 10.2 patch.

Back