Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

• Thread starter Thread starter koflok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 975
  • Views Views 284K
I don't know.
Looking at the current condition, I don't think I will get any 'good' feedbacks atm.
Good as in pointing out what mistakes the players do in game or any input to fix that - not just results or saying ''This tactic doesn't work. What should I do?' without pointing out anything.
Furthermore, I think none of these testers care about the tweaking - just expecting plug n play.
After I post good results everybody shows up posting but when I post the long post of tweaking above, everybody don't give a **** about it and just ignore it. If there were feedbacks on that, I would have already release the new tactic

So in short, when will I post the new tactic?
As soon as there are testers who can actually test the tactic and give me inputs instead of headache.
I miss the first pages where there are actually a lot of ideas flying around.

Cheers.

Both. 10.1 is good with ori..
It's still work on the 10.2 but I'm working on a better one.

I can tell you that i tweaked it for 3.1 as you mentioned above. I had 101 points with tottenham, 100 goals and conceded only 15.
Now this may be because players are getting older in other teams, but this season still seemed the most easiest one so far...

I am having a bit of problems with city and villa with both playing 4-4-2, but i will figure it out eventually. Villa has just crazy players, all lightning speed..
Villa finished 2nd, and city 5th...
I'll tell you exactly what i did when i get back home, gotta run now...

I can tell you that i tweaked it for 3.1 as you mentioned above. I had 101 points with tottenham, 100 goals and conceded only 15.
Now this may be because players are getting older in other teams, but this season still seemed the most easiest one so far...

I am having a bit of problems with city and villa with both playing 4-4-2, but i will figure it out eventually. Villa has just crazy players, all lightning speed..
Villa finished 2nd, and city 5th...
I'll tell you exactly what i did when i get back home, gotta run now...

That is pure awesomeness mate. You got 32-33 wins I reckon?

Thanks for reading that long post by the way. Thought that nobody read that :P

Would you mind upload that tweaked tactic? The 3.1 is already gone from my lappie :(
As a return I will give the tactic I'm currently working at. Although I think it will be more or less the same as you already applied the tweaking yourself.

Mate, I'm loving your tactics! I've just downloaded the BETA version (latest) and I'm gonna test it now with Espanyol. I'll let you know what happens :)

Mate, I'm loving your tactics! I've just downloaded the BETA version (latest) and I'm gonna test it now with Espanyol. I'll let you know what happens :)

Thank you mate..
Note that it is still BETA so I'm not really guaranteeing anything.. Need more feedbacks from users..

Currently working on a new version of the tactic..

The idea is to not doing major changes to the attacking part but tweak the defense part..
So far it goes really well.. It has the scoring ability of the original tactic and defense that's way way way more solid than the vulnerable-to-goals ori. :P

When you've post your results and your thoughts I'll PM you the currently tested tactic as a form of appreciation. (and then give feedback again on that one :P)

___

Here's a teaser of the v6.0.. Currently half season into using the tactic..
leaguetablehalf.jpg

One draw was against Man City who is way overrated in the game.. Just take a look at this stats RIDICULOUS!
Another draw was against Blackburn.. My keeper got injured and have used up all of my subs. Oh well..

I know some of you might not believe this result.. I can't either.

Download Goals Galore 2010 v3.1 -->
Download Goals Galore 2010 v3.2 -->

This tactics works 10.2 ?

leaguetablehalf.jpg

One draw was against Man City who is way overrated in the game.. Just take a look at this stats RIDICULOUS!
Another draw was against Blackburn.. My keeper got injured and have used up all of my subs. Oh well..

I know some of you might not believe this result.. I can't either.[/QUOTE]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D50goals for, just 7away.......amazing:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Download Goals Galore 2010 v3.1 -->
Download Goals Galore 2010 v3.2 -->

This tactics works 10.2 ?

v3.1 with tweaking above works really well
and 5.3 also works..

leaguetablehalf.jpg

I know some of you might not believe this result.. I can't either.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D50goals for, just 7away.......amazing:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D[/QUOTE]

Yes.. Amazing..
Wanna try it out?

If you want the DL and DR to mark the Wingers I think the best think to do is set them to Man Mark. If I read the part of the Tactical Theorem's right Man marking means they will man, mark, but they will not stay way out of position and follow a player all over the pitch.

Also turn of DMC roaming (If there is any) and maybe take creative freedom down a notch to make him stop leaving his position so often. Or you could have him Man Marking too, but that might make something go wrong.

The last tactic I used had the DMC closing down the wingers a lot too, I have not got it to stop yet, but have flicked the tactics around a bit and has started leaving his position less.

If you want the DL and DR to mark the Wingers I think the best think to do is set them to Man Mark. If I read the part of the Tactical Theorem's right Man marking means they will man, mark, but they will not stay way out of position and follow a player all over the pitch.

Also turn of DMC roaming (If there is any) and maybe take creative freedom down a notch to make him stop leaving his position so often. Or you could have him Man Marking too, but that might make something go wrong.

The last tactic I used had the DMC closing down the wingers a lot too, I have not got it to stop yet, but have flicked the tactics around a bit and has started leaving his position less.

Thanks for the very informative inputs.

Yes I've actually set the DL and DR to man mark.. I thought they can cover running fullbacks as well by making them zonal marking, but that's not as effective as just to focus on the winger. I turn on the tight marking as well.. but in order for that to be success you have to have a fullback with good pace and marking. like the Da Silva brothers, if not just turn of the tight marking or you'll get skinned by those Messi type of winger.

Yeah I've lowered down the creative freedom of the DMC and he has not leave his place a lot. But more importantly, I lowered down his closing down, from somewhere around 18 (almost full bar) now to 10 (at the middle), now he's mostly cover just the middle pitch where most long shots are usually taken. Only a little now and then he cover the wide areas when my full back haven't fully in position yet. So yeah that's kinda nice.

So far with the tweaking it's all good..
Scoring 3 goals per game and conceded just 0.5 per game.

Mind to test it out for me mate? If you want I'll give you the link and you'll be one of the few first testers. :)

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

Just added these on the first post.. Make sure to check them out..

WARNING : When choosing the pitch, choose the MAXIMUM DIMENSION. VERY VERY IMPORTANT.

CHANGES RECOMMENDED:

1. Attend Pre-match Advise Meeting and Scout Next Opponent to determine the width, tempo, passing, etc
2. When your DMC got too much red card, set his tackling to mixed or alternatively sub him on 2nd half when he's already booked.
3. Turn off tight marking for full backs if they are slow
4. Turn of tight marking for central defenders if they are not good enough compared to your opponent.
5. Tight mark, close down, show onto weaker foot the playmaker or long shooter (like Xavi, or Gerrard) with your DMC. Set him to man mark them.
6. Almost all is tweaked in Players Instructions, so changes directly from Team Instructions won't do much. You have to do it manually.

Team instructions of the v6
tacticb.jpg

Some recent results:
leaguetablese.jpg

awsm.jpg

and an updated and simpler version of..
Player recomendations:
GK : You know it already

DR/DL (Full Back - Automatic)
Key atributes : Pace, Marking, Tackling, Crossing/Passing, Work Rate, Stamina, Dribbling
Notable example: Rafael da Silva

DC (Central Defender left - Defend )
Key attributes: Key attributes: Anticipation, Marking, Tackling, Acceleration, Concentration
Notable example: Nelson Rivas

DC (Central Defender right - Defend)
Key atributes: Heading, Jumping, Marking, Tackling, Concentration
Notable example: Philippe Mexes

DMC (Defensive Midf - Defend)
Key attributes: Tackling, Work Rate, Decision, Stamina, Strength, Concentration. Acceleration and Heading are optional.
Notable example: Anthony Annan

ML/MR (Winger - Attack)
Key attributes: Acceleration, Pace, Dribbling, Crossing, Flair, Balance, Off the Ball
Notable example: Theo Walcott

AMC (Attacking Midfielder - Attack)
Key attributes: Dribbling, Creativity, Flair, Passing, First Touch, Decision, decent Off the Ball. Pace and long shot will make it more effective.
Notable example: Kaka

FC (Target Man - Attack)
Key attributes: Heading, Jumping, Strength, Finishing, Anticipation. Long shot is optional.
Notable example: Oscar Cardozo

FC (Poacher)
Key attributes:Acceleration, Pace, Finishing, Off the ball, Anticipation, First Touch, Agility, Dribbling, Balance.
Notable example: Sergio Aguero

___

I've sent the new tactic to some users.. hoping to get the feedback from them. :)

i think maybe even better right fullback is diego renan..he's a freaking beast

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

:| I manage team Beşiktaş JK.

Did you change anything during the game? Do you actually watch the game and apply changes to your wingers/fullbacks as game goes as well as tempo and width?

i think maybe even better right fullback is diego renan..he's a freaking beast

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Did you change anything during the game? Do you actually watch the game and apply changes to your wingers/fullbacks as game goes as well as tempo and width?

No , I didnt anything change.

Back