Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

• Thread starter Thread starter koflok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 975
  • Views Views 284K
I just changed it. Will see how it will go.

@Kof, trying your tactic now. FFs, my DM got 2 yellow cards in 1 min! i didn't even manage to switch him that fast, although i clicked to change but game didn't make the switch... Freaking hard tackling! :P

Two of who?

Oh yeah I forgot I've given you the tactic. :P

Lol that's what you get from hard tackling.. If your DMC is not that good just use normal tackling.

LOL yeah you said it..

Two of you as in you and Chaz :)

**** u made 666 post :P, also u can give me tac too, I have free save with Sevilla :P

This tactic not works 10.2 :(

96983501690083151178.jpg

01529673025952998407.jpg

I'm just gonna post the new tactic in a sec..
__

i mean tomorrow..
gonna go to sleep now..

Last edited:
sigh...mate, i win pre season friendlys 19:0... you can't tell me this tactic doesn't work.... if i just plug in and play, then i lose to rangers 2:3 in a pre season and 2:1 to i dunno who, some ialian club. those are pre season and i just let them run on the pitch to get fit, i don't care about the result...
Tactic DOES work though...

Last edited:
sorry im new to all this download stuff.
can anyone please help me on how to download it and get it onto the actual game please.
any help will be much apreciated.

sorry im new to all this download stuff.
can anyone please help me on how to download it and get it onto the actual game please.
any help will be much apreciated.

Download it from the link on first post.

Put it on Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\tactics

and go to tactic screen on your game. Click tactic button on right top. Chose archived tactics and there it is.
__

I'm getting a little worried..
Is it just working to me or I installed the game wrongly ?

champn.jpg

EPL Champion in game 32.
Still unbeaten which honestly surprises me, really.

Got some draws against some small teams but that's just the way it is.. Sometimes the team just plays awful and the opponent defense seemed like a rock..

Anyway I don't know why but my wingers is getting ineffective..
It still provide assists, like 25 this season but the crossing have been awful.
I remember in the old patch my pacy winger can just run to the byline and then pass his man. Crosses and Cardozo heads it in.

But now, he's getting marked by 2-3 defenders and everytime he's on the byline, the cross is blocked..
Can anybody help? Or is it just happening to me?

That looks amazing Koflok. These tactics are class and I think that proves it. :)

That looks amazing Koflok. These tactics are class and I think that proves it. :)

Thanks Chris.
Although I haven't been able to crack the winger problem. Used to be so deadly on wide plays :(

I've been working on the update of the tactic which I haven't release yet.. the one with the result above.
I know it's not quite there yet.. but can you test it out if you have the time mate?
I'll send you the file if you want. :)

P.S. Love your Birmingham story with Max. Make me wanna join those kind of joint stories. Way more fun than doing it alone :P

Last edited:
Thanks Chris.
Although I haven't been able to crack the winger problem. Used to be so deadly on wide plays :(

I've been working on the update of the tactic which I haven't release yet.. the one with the result above.
I know it's not quite there yet.. but can you test it out if you have the time mate?
I'll send you the file if you want. :)

P.S. Love your Birmingham story with Max. Make me wanna join those kind of joint stories. Way more fun than doing it alone :P

Dunno Kof, It isn't happening to me, although i noticed sanchez (left winger) likes to cut inside and then takes shots although cut inside isn't set...

Yeah that's what I'm noticing too..
And after knowing that traditional winger don't work that much anymore since defenders are better in marking wingers now.. I decided to make them a combination of winger and inside striker..

Have been effective so far.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

And after knowing that traditional winger don't work that much anymore since defenders are better in marking wingers now.. I decided to make them a combination of winger and inside striker..

Oh yeah does you poacher play wide?

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Oh yeah does you poacher play wide?
But i'm playing old patch still...
What do you mean if he is playing wide?

I mean leaving his center position and going to wingers side.

Since your still on old patch make sure left winger is left footed, Alexis Sanchez is right footed right?
It will prevent him from going inside.

*Fish!*I just got an unbeaten season..
unbtean.jpg

Yeah, he is. Thought you meant something else...

Sanchez is right footed, so you think that is the problem, eh? ok...

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Here are the pics of my team playing with GoalsGalore10.61 in 10.1 patch.PSG, Roma and city games are with 1st team and everton and bolton with 2nd...

city2new.jpg

Shot at 2010-01-17
bolton.jpg

Shot at 2010-01-17
romaf.jpg

Shot at 2010-01-17
evertonp.jpg

Shot at 2010-01-17

Last edited:
Back