Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

• Thread starter Thread starter koflok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 975
  • Views Views 284K
I'm not sure if it will benefit me?

Using my bb now. But I don't get what you mean. Benefit you as in.. ? Like work for your team?

Btw leface, i sent the tactic to you too.. check it out in your inbox.

i am on the patch 10.2 also and would be happy to try out any new tactic of yours with any other team that you wish to test them with. Just willing to help. Thanks alot mate.

Well just be patient for a day or two before the version arrived. I've distributed it to enough peole for the time being.

Last night I just skipped two seasons and let my ***. man managed the team. Turn out we won those two seasons with 90ish goal scored and 20ish goals conceded.

Can actually be better if it was me who played those games.

No. It was for just consistency testing purposes.. I did that when I slept last night.
So there's no time get wasted for testing this tactic :)
I didn't save it though.. it was just for testing.

does the basic Leeds Tactic in the attached file work on patch 10.2? thanks a lot

Lol....
Kof, you are imba! tried playing with deep def, narrow and quick against man utd who likes to attak, play poss football. So i did, i gave them a ball to play with it.. Here is result...

I don't wanna dl new patch and play new version! :P

oh ok mate fair enough, jus thought i would ask init.
Wait tomorrow okay
Im pretty sure by then I will already distribute it.

Pretty tired of keeping the tactic all to myself and some people :P

Interesting. Did u win Cl as well?
Don't remember.
I think there's at least one (or maybe) two that I won. Still, it's harder to play European football compared to domestic eventhough the league standard is as high as that in England.

Lol....
Kof, you are imba! tried playing with deep def, narrow and quick against man utd who likes to attak, play poss football. So i did, i gave them a ball to play with it.. Here is result...

I don't wanna dl new patch and play new version! :P

WTF. haha. So playing narrow does actually work? Honestly I haven't tried playing narrow. Youre the only one who I suggest to play narrow and amazingly it works.

Speaking of which, when you choose your pitch.. do you chose the maximum or minimum dimension?

Patch em patch em so you can feel how annoying the defense is now..

By the way I pushed up my wingers to AML/R and they are playing even crazier now.. Just like what they did in the old patch.. destroyed the wide area defense.

Narrow, but only against teams who like to attack and especially if i'm on their pitch.
I chose maximum.tott built new stadium, 105, 68. Although max is 119, 92. I know i chose max though, and it didn't offer 119,92 but 105,68.

So you are actually playing 4-1-3-2? interesting...Wonder what will happen ig i play like that now :P

Okay got it. Yeah it's because of the difference of regulations in competitions so.. yeah got it.. Max dimension.

and Narrow against attacking teams. nice input. and against similar or defensive team do you play wide?

Yeah, just try pushing them forward to AML and AMR.. but it's kinda vulnerable against counter attack but doing well in terms of fast attacking so.. it kinda balances out. Need more testing as I have only watched it on 5 or so games.

Gonna let my *** man do his thing tonight and I'll check the result tomorrow and compare it with last night's result.

Okay got it. Yeah it's because of the difference of regulations in competitions so.. yeah got it.. Max dimension.

and Narrow against attacking teams. nice input. and against similar or defensive team do you play wide?

Yeah, just try pushing them forward to AML and AMR.. but it's kinda vulnerable against counter attack but doing well in terms of fast attacking so.. it kinda balances out. Need more testing as I have only watched it on 5 or so games.

Gonna let my *** man do his thing tonight and I'll check the result tomorrow and compare it with last night's result.
I start off with high, narrow and quick, then i see where it is taking me from there. If i concede a goal, i start playing deeper, wider and slower. If i score, i continue playing narrow and quick, but defend deeper as i suppose they will go after me and hope for poachers to do their thing...
Any AMCs you advise in 2016?

I't not just black and white as i wrote it..i'm also keeping an eye on possession, my chances, theirs and so on...

Last edited:
Ooh okay then. Pretty much I don't need to give you any advice on tweaking since you've had known more from me LOL.

Thank you by the way for testing the tactic for me mate. What I love is you actually give feedback and tweakings on your own, not just some results. Very much appreciated :)

Im gonna go to sleep now and post here tomorrow. Cya people :)

kof, will the new V. 6.0 for the new patch 10.2??
And other 2 questions:
- do you use any opponent istructions
- what about team talks?

thanks a lot, I'm now starting to test your tac

Last edited:
you should turn to page 1 and start reading..it will help a lot..

kof, will the new V. 6.0 for the new patch 10.2??
And other 2 questions:
- do you use any opponent istructions
- what about team talks?

thanks a lot, I'm now starting to test your tac

Yes. It is.

I use OI. Usually show onto foot to dangerous players
and close down long shotter.. with my DM (this you have to change the PI yourself)
others just follow your assistant if youre lazy.

Team talks I almost always use expect to win or wish luck for away games but that is not the best. I'm not the best motivator

One thing for sure NEVER EVER say youre pleased in half time. Your team will play like ***** on 2nd half.

Hey m8!
Can u send me any of ur tactics so i can test them?
:D

P.S If u can plz send me the tactic wich u sent 2 Leface :D

Last edited:
Oh, Koflok; using the 3.5 deep now; just beat Rangers 6-0 at Celtic Park with ten men on the pitch for 4 of the goals; set my tactic to counter. You tested going counter instead of attacking?

Hey m8!
Can u send me any of ur tactics so i can test them?
:D

P.S If u can plz send me the tactic wich u sent 2 Leface :D
Maybe in the morning.. I'm not on my lappie currently

Oh, Koflok; using the 3.5 deep now; just beat Rangers 6-0 at Celtic Park with ten men on the pitch for 4 of the goals; set my tactic to counter. You tested going counter instead of attacking?

Really? Your Celtic yes?
Well I was gonna said that changing the tactic to counter might be effective on harder games.
Although I haven't used that extensively.

Still working on defense.. as it still leaked goals from Fabregas-to-VanPersie-like through balls.

So if anyone have any suggestion on that, do post it here. thanks.

Back