Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

• Thread starter Thread starter koflok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 975
  • Views Views 284K
Maybe in the morning.. I'm not on my lappie currently

Really? Your Celtic yes?
Well I was gonna said that changing the tactic to counter might be effective on harder games.
Although I haven't used that extensively.

Still working on defense.. as it still leaked goals from Fabregas-to-VanPersie-like through balls.

So if anyone have any suggestion on that, do post it here. thanks.

Oh ok :D
Cheers :D

when i try to open file, it says windows cant open file???? any ideas???

played with GoalsGalore 2010 (Leeds, Nov 2012).tac . Me beeing Real Madrid :|

Next game against Valladolid I played version 3.1. Average match, two headers by ronaldo.
Against Espanol, same tactic goal from freekick by ronaldo and Benzema. kaka was 0! Clear cut chances: 0!
Against Mallorca: replaced kaka with Van deer vaart and ronaldo(tired). 1st half I played with this tactic the way it is. goal by van deer vaart from penalty. 2nd hald changed tempo to slow, van deer vart scored 2 more goals... still too few clear cut chances!
And finally against OM played slow from the start... no comment! ... going to bed! If you have some tips for me, pls write

Last edited:
With the latest patch, and me being Leeds, which tactic would perform better?

Had some nice games with leicester btw with both of the tactics banging 7 goals in here and there, but also have some close defeats 5-4 and the likes, but i banged it on after 15 games, so didnt have time to settle.

Clayt

played with GoalsGalore 2010 (Leeds, Nov 2012).tac . Me beeing Real Madrid :|

Next game against Valladolid I played version 3.1. Average match, two headers by ronaldo.
Against Espanol, same tactic goal from freekick by ronaldo and Benzema. kaka was 0! Clear cut chances: 0!
Against Mallorca: replaced kaka with Van deer vaart and ronaldo(tired). 1st half I played with this tactic the way it is. goal by van deer vaart from penalty. 2nd hald changed tempo to slow, van deer vart scored 2 more goals... still too few clear cut chances!
And finally against OM played slow from the start... no comment! ... going to bed! If you have some tips for me, pls write

Do you have maximum dimension pitch? Coz if you don't the tactic won't be as effective

Yes I have maximum! what about away games? not all teams have maximum dimension pitches

On away games is where you have to act like a manager and implent a tactic according to assisstant manager's backroom advise and scouting next opponent report.

This is Brilliant mate what can i say....My Braga team went on a 11 game unbeaten run including Porto and Benfica

This is Brilliant mate what can i say....My Braga team went on a 11 game unbeaten run including Porto and Benfica

Thanks mate :)
Glad its working for ya..

Any problems you think that can be improved?

Hey m8!
Can u send me ur beta tactic?
I gonna use it with my national team and of course post all results here :D :P

Hey Kof, whens Version 6.0 going out? Im itching to try it!!!!

Kinda delayed since I'm on off mode for defensive tweaking.
I can provide the new version with current settings if you like.

Count me in too koflok!!

Been using the Leeds version all 2 seasons with Real Madrid, won most but lost a few cups along the way...

Hope the new version can beefs up the defense real good!

Be waiting patiently for the file, thanks mate! U the man!

Its ok mate, i can wait till its the finished article, im just tryin 5.3 at the mo

Any updates????

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Its ok mate, i can wait till its the finished article, im just tryin 5.3 at the mo
Yeah, im testing 5.3 2

I think this tactic not working with 10.2

hater much LOL
you've posted this couple pages ago and decided to bump it. NICE ONE! :)

__

Anyhow ..
Still working on how top stop running Tevezlike striker from getting space for a CCC

Anyone know what role a squad management expert is? My backroom staff say i need one but ive already got maximum amount of coaches???

Back