Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

• Thread starter Thread starter koflok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 975
  • Views Views 284K
Last edited:
Their goal came from a through pass, but i'd forgotten to switch on opposition instructions, so that may be it.

3-2 home win over Rapid Wien; came from 0-2 down. Their goals came from countering; we had all the possession and territory.

Last edited:
Yes. That's why I'm saying to put the header defender on left. He will be the main scorer.
Mertesacker (Jumping 20 Heading 17) got like 20 or so goals in my game.

Cheers for the fast update.

You guys can download the file right? Because I can't :(
From here that is : http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1422&act=down

Anyone try to click it please and see whether it can download or not.

My tactic page is freakin gone from the download tactic section. as well as the 'Most Popular Files' on the right -->
:(
No,i cant
I get this message:

iluxon4ik, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Instead of posting one results by one you can just like play 10 so games until the tactic is adapted to your team. and then post it with screenshots and a some analysis.

It's just formatted better and looked reviewed better.

I think I've posted this somewhere before.

Under the new download it says info on first page, im guessing you use the same info as all the other versions yeah? Thanks

Yeah it's for the new users. Just a little difference on player recomendations.

See the tweaking part as well if you haven't read it.

koflok,

first of all, i wanna thanks you for your effort and time on this tactics! really good work u had there!

i tried all version but 3.1 work the best. im gonna try v9 now with my new liverpool game!

anyways is F.Torres good as poachers?

and S.Garrard for AMC?

i used Javier as my DMC he got red cards like after every SUS lol!

wow really good
Thx
koflok,

first of all, i wanna thanks you for your effort and time on this tactics! really good work u had there!

i tried all version but 3.1 work the best. im gonna try v9 now with my new liverpool game!

anyways is F.Torres good as poachers?

and S.Garrard for AMC?

i used Javier as my DMC he got red cards like after every SUS lol!

Thank you. Yeah it has been the best.
Not because the other is 'bad' though. It's more of because the patch itself.
Cleon from Sports Interactive has admitted that there is a bug concerning wingers who runs to byline - which sadly is a major playing movement in this tactic.

Yeah you can use Stevie G as AMC and Torres as poacher.

If you got red cards then make him tackling to normal. or sub him when he's already booked in minutes 55-60.

ok i will try out for 10 games and let u see the results! but first of all how do i take a screenshot? LOL

and btw im getting Jesus Navas and Luis Suárez as my wingers and let them play swap postions? is it a good idea? and theo wallcot for back up if they are INJ

and also im thinking to get Gattuso for back up of Javier ( as i like gattuso playstyle as achorman!)

Last edited:
For screenshots click Prt Sc button on your keyboard
and then open Paint and paste it to there and save it.
or you can just Alt+F9 if i'm not wrong and there will be a screenshot folder on FM folder in my document.

Upload it to imageshack and post it here.

Usually I would prefer right footed to play on right winger and vice versa. But since both are right footed and both can play in either position. Then yeah you can do that if you want.

Getting a backup DMC is always a good idea IMO. As those guys will get booked.. like a lot.. so you'll need to rotate them. Personally I would recommend Anthony Annan. Superb DMC. :)

after a few friendly games. i can see this tactics is working the flow of the match is very nice.
got 4-0 5-1 2-2 5-1 6-0. most of the goal are from my targetman's header and assist from wingers. my seasons gonna start soon. after that i will post my results!

oh btw. i wanna get a back up for my Poacher and Targetman, as i only have 2 ST in my entire team lol. they are F.Torres and E.Dezko. any good back up ST for them?

lol. been focusing on wingers.. just finish my 2nd match. 3 more match i will post i guess

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

ok done my 5matchs! 4 win 1 draw sadly! but overall is awesome! haha here the screenshots!

1st match Liverpool Vs Bolton 3-0

this match is awesome! good stats etc!

2nd match Hull Vs Liverpool 1-1 :@

actually i expected it lol!

3rd match Liverpool Vs Sunderland 3-0!

4th match Man Utd Vs Liverpool 1-4!

nothing felt better than beating your rival!!!

5th match Liverpool Vs Arsenal 2-1!

was expecting something like man utd! but good results!

i did not change much of the tactics, just let my wingers play swap postions and some man marking for my DMC. and tempo etc..
Gattuso is awesome in DMC!! never get booking as much as Javier do! haha!
so ya that my overall result will post another 5

Back