Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

• Thread starter Thread starter koflok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 975
  • Views Views 284K
how do I add this tactic to my game after downloading it?

Put on My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\tactics
On game go to screen tactics and choose archived tactics on top right button which I forgot the name

lol. been focusing on wingers.. just finish my 2nd match. 3 more match i will post i guess

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

ok done my 5matchs! 4 win 1 draw sadly! but overall is awesome! haha here the screenshots!

1st match Liverpool Vs Bolton 3-0

this match is awesome! good stats etc!

2nd match Hull Vs Liverpool 1-1 :@

actually i expected it lol!

3rd match Liverpool Vs Sunderland 3-0!

4th match Man Utd Vs Liverpool 1-4!

nothing felt better than beating your rival!!!

5th match Liverpool Vs Arsenal 2-1!

was expecting something like man utd! but good results!

i did not change much of the tactics, just let my wingers play swap postions and some man marking for my DMC. and tempo etc..
Gattuso is awesome in DMC!! never get booking as much as Javier do! haha!
so ya that my overall result will post another 5

Nice results, considering you're up against 2 big 4 teams.
Against lower teams like that who like to sit back and go on a counter.
Play wider, slower and roam more. It will create more chances to get the opponent's defense get out of position and open up space.

As for Gattuso plays better because he's 'older' so he got better mental stats which influences his decision on pitch

Where's the next 5 matches mate? :)

i cant find oscar cardozo anywhere in the game

Play with big database. He's a well-known lad from Benfica.

__

Waiting for more feedbacks and results.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Just bumping the new link

Download Goals Galore 2010 v9 New!

haha. 2 more left to go. went out just now. hang on! haha.. and thanks for the tips on lower team. im really having problem with those teams. sometimes even felt like smashing my keyboard! LOL

and one more thing i notice is whenever my attackers is 1 on 1 with GK 7/10 its saved by GK. is it because of 10.2?

and if my scout said "player will find hard to find space"what should i do?

Last edited:
haha. 2 more left to go. went out just now. hang on! haha.. and thanks for the tips on lower team. im really having problem with those teams. sometimes even felt like smashing my keyboard! LOL

and one more thing i notice is whenever my attackers is 1 on 1 with GK 7/10 its saved by GK. is it because of 10.2?

and if my scout said "player will find hard to find space"what should i do?

Yes its because of the new patch.
'Horizonal' CCCs are harder to convert, meanwhile 'cutting' CCC have better chances.
Do you understand this or I have to provide pictures.
As a solution you can train your fast strikers to round the keeper and more technical attackers to lob the ball. Having a power shot is more effective on cutting CCC as well.

You should.. look for space.. It means that he's really good at hiding. :P
LOL jk. Usually I would recommend to play wider, but the default width itself is already wide so you don't have to do that anymore - unless your assistant recommends something on the pre-match advise meeting. Follow his instructions on to play deep or push up, quick or slow, or wide or narrow - it's accurate 90%.

kinda confusing about the CCC thing lol. so to train my ST is on training right? im using DT training schedule.

Anyways the last 5 matchs results..

Stoke Vs Liverpool 0-1

really having problem with them but i used ur advice and i guess it worked.

Liverpool Vs Wigan

again used ur advice!

Liverpool Vs Blackburn 3-0

easy one i guess.

Fulham Vs Liverpool 1-3

with the advice u given

Astonvilla Vs Liverpool 0-2

so far i haven lost any games for this seasons i played other games to but is ECC i only take screenshots of EPL matchs! in total i played 14-16 matchs only 1 draw the rest are wins!
also i found out that if u put ur wingers on swap postions the end match stats would be better, this 5 matchs is without swap postions for wingers on the other hand, the last 5 matchs is with swap postions.. i don know does it make a diff. thats my 2 cents
no big teams this month! will keep trying and tweaking with this tactics really like it alot compare to others!

Last edited:
Yeah swaping wingers is a good idea. Unfortunately not everyone have wingers who can play on AMRL :)

Nice results. Your stats pretty much show anything.

Got a lot of shots on target as well as CCC, which is the whole point of having an attacking tactic.
Meanwhile opponent is limited to shots mainly from long shots.

If you do any tweaking which give better results please do inform me.

Thanks a mill.

ya man. i will for sure. haha! but actually my wingers not AMRL only Theo Wallcot is. but they are doing fine i suppose. and i just won wolves 3-0 i guess the advice and ur tactics is working! i will continue to see any flaws if i can lol. im not very good at tactics.. haha

No prob I'm open for suggestion and constructive criticism.

Nice then. Will look forward for more testers :)

anyways when will u release the database? im very interested with it! haha

ive downloaded it but it wont let me put it into the tactics folder...

ive downloaded it but it wont let me put it into the tactics folder...

just put into ur C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\tacitcs?

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

So far with your tactics!

:D

gonna faster finish up! hope to get FA cup ECC and EPL title this season!

Last edited:
WTF with chelsea in that game. They're freakin scoring 3 goals/game.
something I never see from AI teams. lol.

btw very tight defense while scoring.. well decently. Like it. :)

Have you done any changes or anything with the tactic?
__

The database.. well soon ok. Kinda busy right now with another tactic. :)

well not much changes.. only on the swap postions the rest is all those tempo etc etc.. that why i said your tactics work pretty well.. haha

anyways, be sure to let me try out ur new tactics! btw have u tried 3-5-2 tactics im using it before i use your tactics. trying to tweak it kinda like the idea of SW.

Finally beat the **** out of Hull! haha!

Torres was on form i guess.. got 9.7 rating!

Last edited:
Game version: 10.2.0
Tactic version: Goals Galore 2010 (Leeds, Nov 2012)

I started a new game and decided to use your tactic. I am playing Sportul, in Romanian Second League. I consider the true test of a tactic comes when playing small teams.

I got promoted the first season, no biggie. I had a great squad anyway (I'm brilliant when it comes to transfers). Now, second season, First Division, I am 4th and had a 8 or 9 matches unbeaten run.

16 matches: 9W 4D 3L 30-15

I switched to the newest version. 8-|

Last season I got 11 matches: 7W 3D 1L 25-8. I finished third, 2 points behind the champion. I drew the last match so I lost the championship. :S

This season I decided to continue with the tactic, so I did a pre-season of testing. Good results in friendlies.

Now I just started the new season. 4 games, 4 wins, 7-0. Now that's impressive! (H)

It's true that I have almost the same squad so they are blending well at the moment. ^^)

I will try to post some screens too, but at the moment things are looking pretty good. It is as you said, they don't have CCC's, and they shoot a lot from distance, my defense is rock solid.

Good job mate! I gotta say I am really impressed with your work here. 8-|

well not much changes.. only on the swap postions the rest is all those tempo etc etc.. that why i said your tactics work pretty well.. haha

anyways, be sure to let me try out ur new tactics! btw have u tried 3-5-2 tactics im using it before i use your tactics. trying to tweak it kinda like the idea of SW.

Finally beat the **** out of Hull! haha!

Torres was on form i guess.. got 9.7 rating!

WTF Torres hahas. Never been so glad to see a big 4 defeating Hull by that much :P
What 352 tactics? What I'm thinking is to create 4-1-1-1-3 or 3-2-1-1-3 formations.. which exploits the strength and weaknesses of the current match engine. :)

But that's for later, I don't wanna spoil the surprise :P

I switched to the newest version. 8-|

Last season I got 11 matches: 7W 3D 1L 25-8. I finished third, 2 points behind the champion. I drew the last match so I lost the championship. :S

This season I decided to continue with the tactic, so I did a pre-season of testing. Good results in friendlies.

Now I just started the new season. 4 games, 4 wins, 7-0. Now that's impressive! (H)

It's true that I have almost the same squad so they are blending well at the moment. ^^)

I will try to post some screens too, but at the moment things are looking pretty good. It is as you said, they don't have CCC's, and they shoot a lot from distance, my defense is rock solid.

Good job mate! I gotta say I am really impressed with your work here. 8-|

Sweet. :P
Looking forward for more of your feedbacks mate. :)

hahas. ok im waiting for your tactics! my seasons about to end will post end seasons results! bah! all my wingers are on SUS or INJ! and next game is on man utd!

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

lastest results! tho the match stats not very good. haha

Arsenal got pwned real hard there!

EPL Match Arsenal v Liverpool 1-3

Leugue cup Final Arsenal v Liverpool 1-4

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

finally after 48 games without losing... i lost to west ham for 2-1!! haha

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

as promised.. my end seasons results!!!
Won every cup and EPL!!!!

ECC Finals

Gave Man Utd a GOOD lesson!

EPL Table!

Chelsea is awesome in the session! Had alot of stress handling the table!

Won all Cups/EPL

After this seasons i felt that the real problem about this tactics is def. sometimes it let in goals too easily. most of them are from the centre like through balls from the attackers.
As for attacking its awesome i can say is flawless!!!
trying to tweak the def this seasons...

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

as promised.. my end seasons results!!!
Won every cup and EPL!!!!

ECC Finals

Gave Man Utd a GOOD lesson!

EPL Table!

Chelsea is awesome in the session! Had alot of stress handling the table!

Won all Cups/EPL

After this seasons i felt that the real problem about this tactics is def. sometimes it let in goals too easily. most of them are from the centre like through balls from the attackers.
As for attacking its awesome i can say is flawless!!!
trying to tweak the def this seasons...

Last edited:
That is very awesome. Chelsea had a very good season as well.

Your stats shows a lot of attacking flair there..

And yes defense can be better but I'm stuck after a week of testing and stuffs.

The problem is because it play wide, so there is a big hole in the middle of defense which can be exploited by creative playmakers to place a through ball..

You may try these things
1. Play narrow
2. Set your defenders to man mark tightly
3. Lower down mentality of defenders.
4. Buy every good strikers in the game so there is no one who's good enough to destroy the defense by running next to defenders' shoulders. :P

Yeah.. i will try it out this season! haha.. as for buying every good ST in the game if i do that the liverpool board will kick me out of the club for making the club on too many debts... hahas

Okay so im testing the new tactic on a smaller team. Bishop Stortford to be exact

infodq.jpg

and look at this ?!

statstg.jpg

Okay.. enough said. :)

Back