Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

• Thread starter Thread starter koflok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 975
  • Views Views 284K
Okay so im testing the new tactic on a smaller team. Bishop Stortford to be exact

infodq.jpg

and look at this ?!

statstg.jpg

Okay.. enough said. :)

ohhhh mannnn... that real nice..... can i try it with my liverpool? lols! on transfer season now!

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:05 PM ----------

start of 2nd season!

played 3 match scoreline are 5-1,6-1,5-0 (not against big team tho but hey the problem with this tactics is smaller team =)

i guess my team is gel up for this tactics!

I guess what my friend said is true.
The tactic plays better in the 2nd season.

Youre banging those goals to opponents.

Why isn't anyone else posted their results btw. :P

to be frank.. most players just want a plug and play tactics and let them win the games and dislike tweaking lol.. that why they keep swaping tactics.. yeah 2nd season is better if i were to compare but then i will post my 2nd season end of the season results!

another good results off the season!

tho chelsea has alot of shots but most of them are long shots and only 1 CCC! now i fully understand your tactics and i can change during matchs which lead my team to preform!

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Do you use any OI`s?

for i don't use any OI's sometimes i use assistant OI's but rarely..

u need to ask koflok for more informations...

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

yet another good results! but not thrashing just a narrow win cause Micah make lots of mistakes by letting in 2 goals! his rating is 4.5!!!!

Last edited:
WTF is up is you don't do anything - including, literally, telling even just the team youre using, game-day problems (which Im sure you've totally ignored), and other stuff. I doubt you even used it as well. Abuser much :)

So I'm just gonna ignore that post as lots of people have suggested.

well yeah.. hahas. how your tactics doing?? im half way off the season now! lost none draw 2!

zhuzai87, have u seen your team? Im more surprise with your players like: aguero, silva, walcott, dzeko... in the first seasson than your results.

If is possible, can u explain me, how u can buy this players in the first seasson??

cheers mate

zhuzai87, have u seen your team? Im more surprise with your players like: aguero, silva, walcott, dzeko... in the first seasson than your results.

If is possible, can u explain me, how u can buy this players in the first seasson??

cheers mate

i sold most of my liverpool team.. and i don pay them in one shot in monthly installment. and my second season budget only 1.2mil. because of those installments... normally the board would give me at least 50mil for 2nd seasons.

Do go bombarding a guy for his team.
I actually need tester not people who post out of topic

Thx.

Once i hand my dissertation in on Thursday i'll give the new tactic a thorough going over=)

What is it you want; opposition tactics, match stats and score? Any assistant manager feedback?

Back