Goals Galore 2010 - It's back and it's banging 3 Goals/Game

What about away games? Any tweaks for it? Like, Balanced etc.

@koflok: What do you say ? Continue using Lampard as AMC or buy another ?
If buy another, wich one ?:) THX !!

hey thanks a lot for the tactic, just now i had a match using liverpool against everton and i won a convincing win 4-1 XD

Vukevic is doing incredibly well as an AMC for me with Long Shots up to often. Can be brought for about 6m in the first season.

What about away games? Any tweaks for it? Like, Balanced etc.

I tend to play just as usual. But I recommend to do the changes what your assistant tells you on the pre-match advice. And against a very strong opponent you can play more defensively and knock the ball forward.

I think Lampard can survive 1 or 2 more seasons. But since Chelsea is having the embargo I'll reckon it's a good thing to buy a good AMC like Diego, Cassano Arshavin or even Iniesta if you can lure him away from the great Barca :D

hey thanks a lot for the tactic, just now i had a match using liverpool against everton and i won a convincing win 4-1 XD

thanks man. nice result.

Vukevic is doing incredibly well as an AMC for me with Long Shots up to often. Can be brought for about 6m in the first season.

Yes an AMC with good long shot will be very productive. It's like he's a 3rd striker that comes from deep and suddenly in the right time and the right place to score :D

Great Tactic. Just played 2 Games and scored 9 Goals with it.
Iam Borussia Dortmund in Season 2015/2016.
I've got some excellent regens up front and they are playing worldclass :)
(And no! I dont cheat. They are just regens!)
Just look @ those screens :
( + excuse me for my english if its not that good. Iam German :) )

are you sure they are regen? they are like both 190cm and more than 15 in some of their non critical attributes...
no surprise you are gonna score that much, you can do that with any tactic!

What do you do when you're not creating chances? I played Bayern (as Arsenal) and lost both legs :(

update on my progress...which i considered average for the current calibre of my squad, still cant achieve what you did, avg 3/4 goals per game..

manchesterunitedf.png

and my current squad

manchesterunited2i.png

You have only lost once. Not really average is it. Well done though...

What do you do when you're not creating chances? I played Bayern (as Arsenal) and lost both legs :(

Play slower tempo and shorter passing. You can't make chances when the opponent play too defensively and put like 5 defense on the box.

How do you do team talks btw?

See the Phatmos guide If im not mistaken

cool love to try it wheres da link?

Look at the first post.. on the top.

update on my progress...which i considered average for the current calibre of my squad, still cant achieve what you did, avg 3/4 goals per game..
again.. what Chris said.. the results are fine and your winning and you're still unable to satisfy.. come on 2-3 goals is good enough.
I can get 3/4 goals because this tactic is 'specially-taylored' for my team you can say. Unless you tweak here and there yourself to fit your team, an average 3-4 goals/game for you (which even for me is very hard, even for a Diablo tactic) would be impossible.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Just saw your results again and still wondering how you can't be pleased with that.

I mean almost 75% of your results there are your team scoring 3-4-5 goals.
The only 1-2 goals games are against top teams such as MU or City or Totten - which by the way is already good and more importantly, realistic.

Most of people would be really happy with that result. Right people?

*Yes koflok, we are happy*

Nice people.. :)

manchesterunitedf.png

and my current squad

manchesterunited2i.png

i think thats not avg. n were did u get your skin from??

oh yea just wanna add something more iamfengxiao
the squad of that calibre is good.. but the problem is.. does having 80% of new people in the squad a good thing?
They need to take time to adapt and gel. Usually during this period performance drops.

Even when this period of performance drops you are still winning by that ammount and you still considering that average. LOL
You sure are a very high expecting manager. Wonder if you're 'disappoint' in the team talk after a match with victory 3-1 against madrid :p

btw Its 2AM now here so im gonna crash. see you guys tomorrow.
any question or inputs just post it here and i'll take a look of it tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
i think thats not avg. n were did u get your skin from??

you can download it from
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1335

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

again.. what Chris said.. the results are fine and your winning and you're still unable to satisfy.. come on 2-3 goals is good enough.
I can get 3/4 goals because this tactic is 'specially-taylored' for my team you can say. Unless you tweak here and there yourself to fit your team, an average 3-4 goals/game for you (which even for me is very hard, even for a Diablo tactic) would be impossible.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Just saw your results again and still wondering how you can't be pleased with that.

I mean almost 75% of your results there are your team scoring 3-4-5 goals.
The only 1-2 goals games are against top teams such as MU or City or Totten - which by the way is already good and more importantly, realistic.

Most of people would be really happy with that result. Right people?

*Yes koflok, we are happy*

Nice people.. :)

I bought the players, attribute wise to really suit the tactics, anything else I can tweak?
I am waiting for some of my players(pjanic, ben arfa) to mature too, and i hope i can achieve better result

If you feel then it is average then maybe it isn't the tactic for you...

If you feel then it is average then maybe it isn't the tactic for you...

i feel its avg because of the current players calibre that i have(because i spent everything on them), and maybe expectations were higher.

i will try to play around with this tactic, and see if i can make more goals ^^

and how do you all outplay 4-5-1 tactics opponents?

if you buy lots of new players they need time to gel. Most probably cant speak english

What the **** is going on with my team ? :(

Look at the latest results:

Well, for a start you haven't lost, secondly who are you in the league?