GOOAALL-262-FM13.3.3 by Jesaustralia - The best tactic I've seen for FM13

What version tactic did you use?

Did you change anything?

Fantastic result, were you favourite to win it all?

what were your media prediction?

More important than anything, do you like the tactic its play and its style?

It's v2
No changes.But getting many yellows so tackling normal
Campeonato Baiano is the Qualification stages to National Div or the Brasilerao
opp not strong
Nice to watch them played.will update the ND progress

View attachment 364386 View attachment 364385

I experimented with Balanced training and defensive positioning and the goals have been less but the defence amazing. I also made a few defensive tweaks. Scoring goals and many goals we might need to keep it at Team Cohesion, I will suggest anyone trying the tactic to keep it at that. In my next update I will try to keep it at team cohesion 20% and then defensive positioning to see what happens if results are positive=getting back to scoring 4-10 goals per match both tactic and Training will be in place.

If I don't get the high scoring that I did in the beginning I will first go team cohesion and attacking movement then balanced and attacking movement, if still no success I know its team cohesion and teamwork.

After that I might experiment with Champs idea

Anyone trying this? - Tell us about it!

Last edited:
Are you having success with that?

Cause im having major success with my poacher sometimes scoring 4 goals a game and even 5 goals
overloading sounds like a good idea but would like to hear how you would be going with it first.
The full backs im a bit defensive about becourse i bought a couple of wingers and are retraining them to wingbacks, but if you can tell me how you are going then i might reconsider.

Cheers champ

IMO the only way to have overload without 3 CDs is to have a back 4...

Basically I am trying to create a Man City 2013-14 formation which looks like a 4222 or a 4411 but plays much more like a 4132 in the offensive sense. We have wide midfielders who track back on the wings when out of possession but when in possession they play much closer to or in the box, hence for the sake of the tactic we have those 2 in CM as attacking CMs. We then have a main CM who is responsible for dictating play and also has some defensive responsibilities and a DM on support duty. FBs are on attackk duty and provide overlap and width...

I'll try to mould your tactic. lets see

View attachment 625747 View attachment 625750

I experimented with Balanced training and defensive positioning and the goals have been less but the defence amazing. I also made a few defensive tweaks. Scoring goals and many goals we might need to keep it at Team Cohesion, I will suggest anyone trying the tactic to keep it at that. In my next update I will try to keep it at team cohesion 20% and then defensive positioning to see what happens if results are positive=getting back to scoring 4-10 goals per match both tactic and Training will be in place.

If I don't get the high scoring that I did in the beginning I will first go team cohesion and attacking movement then balanced and attacking movement, if still no success I know its team cohesion and teamwork.

After that I might experiment with Champs idea

Anyone trying this? - Tell us about it!

Hi just a general comment about team cohesion.

Team cohesion develops naturally over the period of a season. If each season you have lots of ins and outs it won't develop very well but I usually find that it takes me about a season to get it "willing to die for each other"

I usally train team cohesion in ore-season once my tactics are fluid. usually till September before I permanently shift to Balanced.

Hi just a general comment about team cohesion.

Team cohesion develops naturally over the period of a season. If each season you have lots of ins and outs it won't develop very well but I usually find that it takes me about a season to get it "willing to die for each other"

I usally train team cohesion in ore-season once my tactics are fluid. usually till September before I permanently shift to Balanced.

I just feel their is a drop in performance when I don't use team cohesion, but maybe that's my illussion. If the only purpose of general training team cohesion is to get it too "willing to die for each other" then I see your point that its not worth training. That means the effect of match training do alot more than we think.

I personally feel there really are 2 fluidity which are tactic and squad. It should be very important to get both to fluid. Maximum squad fluidity, like jesaustralia said, is "willing to die for each other".

Hope your team is good otherwise I can see it go to pieces, I don't think its a tactic that can just succeed with any team, you'll need good players compared to the league you are playing in.
I see..

Since I can't afford these:
GK Ter Stegen
DCL Papadoupoulos/Varane
BPD Cover Puyol/Pace
Anchor Crisetig
WBL El Shaarawy retrain/Bale
WBR Shaqiri retrain
MCL Hazard
MCR M.Gotze/Isco
BWMC Fellaini/W.Hughes
SCL Neymar
SCR Messi

I assume it won't be a problem if it changed with their "cheaper" counterparts:
View attachment 364102

Then, there comes the first 10 games... (this SS taken several days before first SS)
View attachment 364101

So, yeah. 2 lost in 10 games is pretty decent for a team like Valladolid ;)

PS: I'm using the original version

I see..

Since I can't afford these:
GK Ter Stegen
DCL Papadoupoulos/Varane
BPD Cover Puyol/Pace
Anchor Crisetig
WBL El Shaarawy retrain/Bale
WBR Shaqiri retrain
MCL Hazard
MCR M.Gotze/Isco
BWMC Fellaini/W.Hughes
SCL Neymar
SCR Messi

I assume it won't be a problem if it changed with their "cheaper" counterparts:
View attachment 626403

Then, there comes the first 10 games... (this SS taken several days before first SS)
View attachment 626406

So, yeah. 2 lost in 10 games is pretty decent for a team like Valladolid ;)

PS: I'm using the original version

I think these results is amazing and I guess Valladolid is a poor team in La Liga so thats quite a surprise to me.
I just thought that I have great success with this becourse my players is better than the players mentioned above, so I had to try to come as close as possible to create an image for you guys + I'm in year 2034 in a very slow game, I think a season take 2 weeks or a little more, but in a few seasons you probably get better and better, please inform us on how you carry on your save and thanks alot for posting - absolutely cool

Cheers!

I use Opposition Instructions which my AM gives. Do you use OIs/Can OIs affect this tactic?

I use Opposition Instructions which my AM gives. Do you use OIs/Can OIs affect this tactic?

Yea a good assistant manager do the team talks - I never use shouts in any tactics I play with, I don't know how it will be affected by shouts becourse I haven't used them. According to other released tactics the rumor is that it is good to play narrow, but I dissagree with that, infact I have not tried a better tactic than this meaning the settings must be pretty good no need to change to much. I win about everything I touch with this tactic which was my goal with it. I have 2 defeats both 1-0 away from home VS. PSG and Man.U in the champions League and 1 draw VS. Real Madrid also Away from home. Some people would probably change the concept away from home and split this into 2 tactics, but given the success rate I'm getting I can't be unsatisfied with my results and I don't like to switch a tactic that is successful. So I don't know what could make this tactic even better.

I thought your overload suggestion sounded really good and I have seen it work in simular tactics, which means a higher defensive line, but its always a risk against better opposition in my opinion.

Right now I'm going back to version 1 becourse I haven't been happy with the amount of goals being scored and version 1 delivered this consistantely, so it will be more up to the quality of players in defence not to leak goals in. Also I might experiment with defensive setpieces in match preparation away from home. 14 league matches left and at this point in time the goal difference is 99-10 with 23 wins 1 draw and if we don't start scoring lots of goals soon meaning 5+ consistantely I won't reach the goals of more than 160goals in the league, unfortunately my no 1 striker has been injured for 3 weeks he have by the way scored around 56 goals so far so he is important to my tactic as well. I have resigned from all other managers than my Barca one to speed up the process so results should come in faster.

I'm sorry I can't really advice you better, I hope it works out for you though.

Cheers

You don´t change anything when playing away?? It Works Wonders for Arsenal, only lost to City, a Little 1-0..

Keep up the good Work!

You don´t change anything when playing away?? It Works Wonders for Arsenal, only lost to City, a Little 1-0..

Keep up the good Work!

No changes - This is a Plug & Play tactic - though against stronger teams away can be more difficult, but you will win most away matches for the simple reason you are the stronger team often.

I will say that I'm back to the 1st version, its my experience that the 1st version is best at scoring goals, I think if you take a look at the players positions and train them accordingly for example ball playing defender train ball playing defender anchorman anchorman as long that you get the basic skills high on the position the player is suppose to play on the pitch then I think it all will be amazing. For me composure - Anticipation - Decision - Creativity - 12+ teamwork and 14+workrate 10+positioning is something I look for in all my midfielders also anchorman and ballwinning midfielder
And ofcourse its good to get atleast one good ballplaying defender that has some pace/acceleration

I just destroyed Real Madrid with 10 men most of the match.
View attachment 362889 View attachment 362888

VS. Man.U
View attachment 362886

VS. Juventus
View attachment 362800

Nikkelman do you have any screenshots you wanna share? use ALT+F9 to take screenshots

Last edited:
I have taken the screenshots now, but how to put in here???

Last edited:
I have taken the screenshots now, but how to put in here???

If you look above where you see B I U Font when you are writing a post the 3rd from the right is called insert image then find your image on your computer.

I can see the image you posted above you are not fully fluid in it, the tactic will become much more effiecient when they are fluid any tactic actually. Anyways its looking good, I have 1 match left the champions cup final, then I will post an update off what I think.

had a different problem, lol. Instead of playing bad at opponent's home, my Valladolid team decided to play bad at our own turf. 1-1 at white hart lane against spurs, smashed 1-3 at home. beat las palmas (just promoted and straightly relegated) 2-4 at their home, get a goalless draw at our home.

and the worse, beat Madrid 1-2 at bernabeu, aaandd.. smashed at our home, wait for it.. 0-5

but the team is currently sitting on 3rd place, which is nice..

PS: used this tactic with national team too, used Australia, won the asian cup, and i didn't even use their best team (cahill and carney injured the whole tournament, etc.)

had a different problem, lol. Instead of playing bad at opponent's home, my Valladolid team decided to play bad at our own turf. 1-1 at white hart lane against spurs, smashed 1-3 at home. beat las palmas (just promoted and straightly relegated) 2-4 at their home, get a goalless draw at our home.

and the worse, beat Madrid 1-2 at bernabeu, aaandd.. smashed at our home, wait for it.. 0-5

but the team is currently sitting on 3rd place, which is nice..

PS: used this tactic with national team too, used Australia, won the asian cup, and i didn't even use their best team (cahill and carney injured the whole tournament, etc.)

Thats amazing - How good a team is your valladolid team compared too Real Madrid?

What version are you using?

Ok my season is over, I resigned all my teams but FC Barcelona to concentrate on the tactic and on the images below you can see what I'm talking about when I talk highly of this tactic.

A top scorers season - had 2 injuries in the season so didn't get all matches
View attachment 362672

playing Sevilla away using version 1 with attacking movement as default, but teamwork is individually set 1 day before the match.
View attachment 362671

La Primera Division after 38 matches & then home and away
View attachment 362670 View attachment 362669 View attachment 362668

The Champions Cup Final vs. The Resigned Middlesbrough team using teamwork only (Not the way to go like this)
View attachment 362667

The Squad
View attachment 362666

The Season Fixtures & results
View attachment 362665 View attachment 362664 View attachment 362663

This season I was changing between version 1 - 2 and then back to 1 I think version 1 is the tactic to use, but the training needs to be looked at. Next season I will do this:

Team Cohesion - 40% - Match focus= Attacking Movement and then on every away match I would individually change to teamwork and on every neutral match I will use Attacking Movement - Rest after match

I still think that this is not an underdog tactic and other tactics out their can probably do better with underdog teams
(Arrigo Sacchi 4-4-2) for example, however this tactic can give you a higher consistancy and an unrealistic amount of victories if your team is really good like mine is. This tactic works, but you need to follow my advice in order to succeed like I did.
1. Full fluidity
2. setup training like I do (read above)
3. Best players you can get no secondary players (less skilled)
4. After every match you rest the players depending on how much condition he has left after the match under 70=1week 73=3days - 75=2days 78=1day
these are rest days you individually set. The rest after the match in the training screen has nothing to do with this.

Cheers

Last edited:
Thats amazing - How good a team is your valladolid team compared too Real Madrid?

What version are you using?
still using v1, madrid bought david luiz, mandzukic, etc. in other news, BBVA left with 2 last matches in my save, end of season review is coming ;)

I will try with a new save with PSG. But what version you recomend?