GRANDE Wide 41221-The Better Half´s Final Sets

I lose a lot of goals in the same way: - action wing cross, from striker unmarked and there shot into an empty goal

This tactic is still working brilliantly, 7 Games played Won 6 Drew 1 Includes wins against Man United at Old Trafford 2-1 and Aston Villa who were unbeaten like me 1-0. I forgot to mention I am top, and have scored most goals in division.

Benitez now has 8 Goals in 7 Prem games. Now the tactic is getting more fluid Rodwell is a standout player scoring two against United. He plays well on the left mid centre and also Seamus Coleman on the right wing doing very well.

I lose a lot of goals in the same way: - action wing cross, from striker unmarked and there shot into an empty goal

When you concede these goals, what does the gameflow look like and what version are you using ? Are you being hit in the counter, are your fullbacks too high up in the pitch etc ?. Another thought, what fullbacks are you using ? In the end, its naturall that the goals conceded come after this scenario. After all, we are playing without MR/L and the space out wide is one that the opponent can exploit rather in the middle. You should not be conceding a lot o goals in total though

Last edited:
When you concede these goals, what does the gameflow look like and what version are you using ? Are you being hit in the counter, are your fullbacks too high up in the pitch etc ?. Another thought, what fullbacks are you using ? In the end, its naturall that the goals conceded come after this scenario. After all, we are playing without MR/L and the space out wide is one that the opponent can exploit rather in the middle. You should not be conceding a lot o goals in total though

Predominates, attacking. Opponent rarely shooting situations. Away games begin - Slow Breakdown matches at home - standartd

Predominates, attacking. Opponent rarely shooting situations. Away games begin - Slow Breakdown matches at home - standartd

as TBH advised me, try playing with the cautious tactic away, esp if your team is in a slump and leaking goals, as mine was...results picked up, but then i only started using them 2/3 of the way through the season, so my players werent fluid with the tactic...stick with it tho, im sure these tactics will come good.

2/4 into the Everton save.
We went into a slump of form and the play looked really dodgy. We failed to put away our chances and made many defensive errors. We managed to get out of it though and from now on, its clear that against lesser teams, we need to start with Slow Breakdown, both home and away, something I have done in the last 4 matches

table20.png

fixture20.png

stats20.png

hello.. im have started a save whith West ham.. and just wonder witch tactic that suit them??

okey thank you a lot =)

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

do you use any OI´S???

okey thank you a lot =)

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

do you use any OI´S???

Yes, but thats more down to what I see on the pitch and if my players are able to handle them. I the opponent has a heading monster, I might show their wingers inside, but only if they can handle keeping up with the wingers pace etc

Hey , Had success with your 4-4-2 and I am now eager to try this tactic with a new save with A.C Milan as well , and since A.C Milan was one of the teams that you tested the tactic with, I was wondering who you chose to play in the Center Midfield on the right side.

Hey , Had success with your 4-4-2 and I am now eager to try this tactic with a new save with A.C Milan as well , and since A.C Milan was one of the teams that you tested the tactic with, I was wondering who you chose to play in the Center Midfield on the right side.

Actually, due to injuries, I played Cassano there a bit and he was marvelous ! Apart from him, Boateng and Flamini did the job really well. In the 11.3, Milan does not exactly have the correct MCright, a player like Hamsik etc

Putting the Everton save on hold now ad I am making the flat 442 set complete

About to give this a **** good go! New season, new quality signings

i have strong team: krul, enrique/abidal, bassong, burdisso, taylor/hargreaves
sandro, arouca, rodwell (probably need someone more creative
douglas costa, santana/ben arfa
tardelli

i have strong team: krul, enrique/abidal, bassong, burdisso, taylor/hargreaves
sandro, arouca, rodwell (probably need someone more creative
douglas costa, santana/ben arfa
tardelli

Looks like a pretty good team

Hey, TBH - I haven't played much of FM11 at all to effectively test the tactic, but I would like to share this result with you. It's the second time that we've beat them 5-0, but the other result was with both teams having a weakened side.
Notice the shots to shots on target ratio, also! So awesome.

0ca028d276a2f6ceed8b5708ae1ba069.png

The tactics I use for this team are: Start off standard, when we get a goal up, slow breakdown, when two goals up go to cautious.

I also start the tactic as overloading attack when away then do the same thing, which is equally as effective (beating Real Madrid 4-1,Valencia 6-2 and Sevilla 6-0.)

Overall so far, this tactic is not only effective, but also very fun and experimental to use. :)