Maybe next season but at the moment have a lot of attacking players. Van Persie, Walcott, Arshavin, Ozil, Jovetic, Nasri, Fabregas, Eduardo and Bendtner! 1 or 2 may leave at the end of the year so then will take a look at Kroos :) How much do you have to pay to get him?

Maybe next season but at the moment have a lot of attacking players. Van Persie, Walcott, Arshavin, Ozil, Jovetic, Nasri, Fabregas, Eduardo and Bendtner! 1 or 2 may leave at the end of the year so then will take a look at Kroos :) How much do you have to pay to get him?

Dunno, Bayern doesnt have the best finances so i believe 20-25 Million should get it done. Is Merida worth taking a look at?

My own custom tactics, check it on the update on this page. If you like the look of them I could maybe upload them for you.

Helli - I have loaned him out again this season as he isn't ready for Premier League football, but you are one season ahead of me so could be worth taking on loan with a view to purchasing maybe? Sure the loan fee wouldnt be any more than 500k or so.

yeah please me I will test it out, looks nice and suits Arsenal :)

Here you go mate: View attachment 69322

Hope it works out for you, please keep me posted on how it does because if its good I might release it. Feel free to post on this thread, I won't class it as spamming, or PM me if you wish.

Will you be giving it a go as well Campbell?

trying it now, will post results in a few hours buddy! Thanks Alot!

some great updates and signings mate. Good luck with Brazil sounds like a good challenge. Keep up the good work as an arsenal fan I smile when I read this story :D

Did you save it to the right folder? FM-king doesn't seem to have any problems with it. Maybe save it to your documents then import it when your in the game.

Congrats on a great 1st season mate! some great signings in the summer, seems like you might dominate with that team for a good while. :)

Congrats on a great 1st season mate! some great signings in the summer, seems like you might dominate with that team for a good while. :)

Thanks mate, hopefully can retain at least the Premier League, that is my ambition anyway.

Any luck with the tactics guys?

Thanks mate, hopefully can retain at least the Premier League, that is my ambition anyway.

Any luck with the tactics guys?

came 2nd in the league with manchester city behind arsenal about to try it in the 2nd season to see if i can win the league

Well that's not too bad at all! Can you post a screenshot of the league table so I can see how many you scored/conceded/lost etc please mate :)

Not too shabby at all! Pretty good points tally and a great GD. Hopefully next season with a few signings you can win the league. I recommend getting Pirlo, just for a bit of class in the centre to dictate play, was great when I was City. If you need a CB, never overlook Yobo, hes a monster!