Hello, I made my account few minutes ago just to post results of first season and it was a great season!! :) Looking forward to second season in Champions League. If anyone got any question, ask away.

Media prediction was 3rd.

Hello, I made my account few minutes ago just to post results of first season and it was a great season!! :) Looking forward to second season in Champions League. If anyone got any question, ask away.

Media prediction was 3rd.

You dominated the league! Please always mention which version you used.

Cheers

UP!

Teamgeist post updated with final league table and fixtures.

TeamGeist

2 days ago I started a discussion about a possible implementation of Bayern's 4-1-4-1. Actually we failed to do so, but as a result this tactic was made. Thanks for all the suggestion in the other topic guys! I decided to re post this here to not to mislead people in the other topic, as it is not a Bayern emulation.

2132393-20160214-MOjy6y.jpg
2132391-20160214-LQO1nE.jpg
View attachment 1021395

2133616-20160214-wN3OIy.jpg

2132394-20160214-flOa55.jpg

2133614-20160214-gV77WV.jpg

2133615-20160214-6cTizx.jpg

2133613-20160214-FQIc3D.jpg

You dominated the league! Please always mention which version you used.

Cheers
Oh sorry, I forgot about that. I used V2 with Target man tweak for easy home and away matches and I used the tweaked tactic from the guy playing with Valencia for tough home and away matches.

I've got the target man tweak but what's the valencia tweak? Thanks
Oh sorry, I forgot about that. I used V2 with Target man tweak for easy home and away matches and I used the tweaked tactic from the guy playing with Valencia for tough home and away matches.

I've got the target man tweak but what's the valencia tweak? Thanks

I've been through the entire thread but can't find any links for a defensive version of the TM tweak. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks

Thanks for screens mate! How do you find Teamgeist playstyle? It is interesting to see it's going so well with Stoke.

I think Teamgeist playstyle is attacking (2nd place for scoring goals), and with this tactic you will have quite good results (for Stoke, i think, it's amazing results). Most of goal scoring forward (for me it's Joselu, that scoring 30 goals in 48 games in all tournaments), but wingers scored too a lot of goals. Most assistes make WB (Johnson made 19 assists in all tournaments in 47 games, Adriano made 11 assists in 30 games).

So, if you will need more tests for some tactic, treat. :)

I think Teamgeist playstyle is attacking (2nd place for scoring goals), and with this tactic you will have quite good results (for Stoke, i think, it's amazing results). Most of goal scoring forward (for me it's Joselu, that scoring 30 goals in 48 games in all tournaments), but wingers scored too a lot of goals. Most assistes make WB (Johnson made 19 assists in all tournaments in 47 games, Adriano made 11 assists in 30 games).

So, if you will need more tests for some tactic, treat. :)

Thanks for the feedback mate! Yes for Stoke it's quite impressive. I will use Teamgeist in my Leeds career later for sure, now I setup my squad for Deadly Circle V6.

Thanks for the feedback mate! Yes for Stoke it's quite impressive. I will use Teamgeist in my Leeds career later for sure, now I setup my squad for Deadly Circle V6.

Yor are welcome:).Good luck with Leeds!

Just to mention, Teamgeist is also working with DMd, instead of DLPd, so if you don't have DLP type player in your squad, use a good defensive player here.

Just to mention, Teamgeist is also working with DMd, instead of DLPd, so if you don't have DLP type player in your squad, use a good defensive player here.

you can post screen or dowload tweak please ? i'm understand post player

View attachment 1020787View attachment 1020788View attachment 1020789View attachment 1020791View attachment 1020793

this is second season.
first season I won the league and the cup, but lost on the CHL to Kiev!!!
I buy all my players with most of the money to be paid over 48 months.
My DMC is playing different roles atm, i'am trying to find the right formular making him play better.
thanks to Zyndar for this attractive and brilliant tactic.

Tactic look so good. what is the player instructions for all. (dm,center forward bla bla)
please share this tactic. I want to try mate ;) thanx!

Last edited:
sorry but no possible translation DLPd DMD and the more the attacker and the middle to change right?

Deepl lying playmaker to Defensive midfielder. I don't understand the second part.