Teamgeist is better than Hydra v2?

Both got 108 points in my testing league. As I said before, use Hydra V2 if you wants to play with 3 strikers and use Teamgeist if you wish to play with inside forwards.

The thomies member 's suggestion (target man / attack in the middle ) works only with the mind control or runs on standard ? I can also use this tweak in Hydra Hydra v2 and DM?

The thomies member 's suggestion (target man / attack in the middle ) works only with the mind control or runs on standard ? I can also use this tweak in Hydra Hydra v2 and DM?

I have never tried tHOMIEs tweak.

I'm having amazing results with v2 and the target man on attack. I've added the one with the anchorman also for tough games away

I'm having amazing results with v2 and the target man on attack. I've added the one with the anchorman also for tough games away

With which team? Any screens to share? I guess you need strong strikers like Lukaku on TM position.

zyndar

hey zyndar i am besiktas as turkish predicted 3rd club. and i love this team and i want to be the best of the world. which tactic should i use to managed to this wishes. could you help me please.

hey zyndar i am besiktas as turkish predicted 3rd club. and i love this team and i want to be the best of the world. which tactic should i use to managed to this wishes. could you help me please.

Being the best in the world is pretty hard task, isn't it? :) Try Hydra V2 and you will dominate the Turkish league for sure.

With which team? Any screens to share? I guess you need strong strikers like Lukaku on TM position.

I've now plugged it in to all my proper saves but I play with spurs or Rochdale. As for the tm, at Rochdale he had 1 and a half stars as tm and still managed 25 a season

I would like to thank zyndar for creating Hydra. This tactic is really good, the team plays really quality football and the fullbacks are deadly. Sadly, it is a bit lacking in defence but it can't be perfect can it :D and I don't have the best defenders in the world either...

Thanks to this tactic (and a combination of others i.e. a 4-5-1 from SIgames forum) I managed to win the Europa League with Newcastle in 2016/17, which was a really astonishing result considered that I knocked out Chelsea in the semis with a double 2-0 and beat Barcelona (!!!) in the final on penalties, and with two key players injured (they missed Messi tho).

View attachment 178167

I would like to thank zyndar for creating Hydra. This tactic is really good, the team plays really quality football and the fullbacks are deadly. Sadly, it is a bit lacking in defence but it can't be perfect can it :D and I don't have the best defenders in the world either...

Thanks to this tactic (and a combination of others i.e. a 4-5-1 from SIgames forum) I managed to win the Europa League with Newcastle in 2016/17, which was a really astonishing result considered that I knocked out Chelsea in the semis with a double 2-0 and beat Barcelona (!!!) in the final on penalties, and with two key players injured (they missed Messi tho).

View attachment 1022728

Thanks mate! How did the PL ended? You did really well in the EL ;)

I finished 5th, but will still play in the Champions League thanks to my EL victory :)

I will play next season rotating between Hydra V2, Hydra DM (both with target man) and the Bayern-like tactic that you posted earlier in this topic.

Made very few variations on my squad this summer, this is the current lineup (no regens, all real players):

Krul
Janmaat Rami Ivanovic Vangioni
Sissoko S.Bender Goretzka
Ayoze D.Zapata Embolo

Bench: van der Hart, Henley, Abdou Diallo, Lucas Romero, Wijnaldum, Berahino, Mitrovic

I am predicted to finish 7th but I think I can do better. Top4 is my aim.

UPDATE: First game of the season, got crushed 0-4 at home by Chelsea...Hazard scored 3 and made an assist. Definitely not looking good, especially considering that my next 3 games are Man City (euro super cup), Liverpool and Spurs...

Last edited:
I finished 5th, but will still play in the Champions League thanks to my EL victory :)

I will play next season rotating between Hydra V2, Hydra DM (both with target man) and the Bayern-like tactic that you posted earlier in this topic.

Made very few variations on my squad this summer, this is the current lineup (no regens, all real players):

Krul
Janmaat Rami Ivanovic Vangioni
Sissoko S.Bender Goretzka
Ayoze D.Zapata Embolo

Bench: van der Hart, Henley, Abdou Diallo, Lucas Romero, Wijnaldum, Berahino, Mitrovic

I am predicted to finish 7th but I think I can do better. Top4 is my aim.

Embolo could be a world class player!

The end of season with Paris FC(ligue 2 winner, good game in French Cup and Coupe de la Ligue)
Next season i hope we will finish in the middle of Ligue 1 spreadsheet. Believe that club will give me money for purchase some very talant players. So, i want to make Paris FC champion in Ligue 1 in 2-3 years.

P.S. Hydra v2

View attachment 1023438View attachment 1023439View attachment 1023440View attachment 1023441View attachment 1023442

You won by an impressing 17 points margin! Congrats SkuaY! With the right additions to the squad you will success in Ligue 1! Never underestimate the power of loaning talented players ;)

You won by an impressing 17 points margin! Congrats SkuaY! With the right additions to the squad you will success in Ligue 1! Never underestimate the power of loaning talented players ;)

Thanks for advice, i will try it :)