I hate this game...for no reason every new season your players start playing like amateurs from nowhere, and the tactics that brought you success become worthless.

I hate this game...for no reason every new season your players start playing like amateurs from nowhere, and the tactics that brought you success become worthless.

Give them time mate. If you have mybe some new players in your squad, they need some time to get used to each other.

Question for everyone when you have team meeting every month and your coach suggests ie one of your players say striker would be more suitable for a pocher role than f9 do you ignore him as for me i do because it changes this tactic for me and the hard work gone into it from the author of this great tactic

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Question for everyone when you have team meeting every month and your coach suggests ie one of your players say striker would be more suitable for a pocher role than f9 do you ignore him as for me i do because it changes this tactic for me and the hard work gone into it from the author of this great tactic

Never change the tactic based on assmans suggestions.

Never change the tactic based on assmans suggestions.
Cheers zyndar you will do for me time to get my Bristol Rovers save promoted tonight and hopefully claim manager of the month award this time 10 game winning run not good enough the football league is corrupt ;)

None of the tweaks worked for me. After I switched to original Hydra V2 it turned out it is the best one. TM tweak did terrible and 3 BWM didn't work either.

I'm playing L'pool. Despite I wasted few games at the beginning of the season due tactics testing I managed to be second in the league with V2 and also won Europa League first season after a weird final game against Sporting CP (was 2:2 after 90 mins, then I got 2 red cards and scored 2 more goals playing as 9).

Starting 2nd season soon, I have around 100m GBP for transfers and the squad is already pretty much filled, will see if I do any transfers there. All in all V2 works wonders for me, good job!

None of the tweaks worked for me. After I switched to original Hydra V2 it turned out it is the best one. TM tweak did terrible and 3 BWM didn't work either.

I'm playing L'pool. Despite I wasted few games at the beginning of the season due tactics testing I managed to be second in the league with V2 and also won Europa League first season after a weird final game against Sporting CP (was 2:2 after 90 mins, then I got 2 red cards and scored 2 more goals playing as 9).

Starting 2nd season soon, I have around 100m GBP for transfers and the squad is already pretty much filled, will see if I do any transfers there. All in all V2 works wonders for me, good job!

Thanks mate! Yes I think that overall Hydra V2 is my best tactic so far ;)

for some reason my corners are being sent to like the 20th metre and not towards penalty spot. using v2. any reason for this?

for some reason my corners are being sent to like the 20th metre and not towards penalty spot. using v2. any reason for this?

Penalty spot technically means around 20 metres in case of corners. Do you have chances from corners?

Penalty spot technically means around 20 metres in case of corners. Do you have chances from corners?

doesn't look threatening, when corners are played but i'll just play more and see. also - do i take off the central striker if im down to 10?

CERBERUS

2141453-20160220-JKe0HN.jpg

Let me share with you my next tactic, this time in a formation which can barely be seen nowadays. There are still no changes to training, team talks or corner setup. One advice: the CM on attack could be a playmaker type of player.

Important note: on the hardest away matches, change to control!

Good luck.

P.S.: Please don't ask whether this is better than Hydra V2 or not. It's different. Try it and experience by yourselves! :)

Last edited:
What's the issue here? Maybe you have to check the staff responsibilities in terms of the training?

What's the issue here? Maybe you have to check the staff responsibilities in terms of the training?

Basically zyndar not sure what to do in all 3 pics ive posted 1st one do i ignore/2nd one do i change intensity level/3rd one same as 2nd?

You can ignore assistant's advices in most of the times and I think your setup on the 2nd screen is ok.

Bump

CERBERUS

2141453-20160220-JKe0HN.jpg

Let me share with you my next tactic, this time in a formation which can barely be seen nowadays. There are still no changes to training, team talks or corner setup. One advice: the CM on attack could be a playmaker type of player.

Important note: on the hardest away matches, change to control!

Good luck.

P.S.: Please don't ask whether this is better than Hydra V2 or not. It's different. Try it and experience by yourselves! :)