Zyndar any update of your career with Leeds?

I spent too much time on testing in the past week, so the second season is not finished yet, but I will progress today. I am thinking to change tactic for the next season and use Deadly Circle V6, but this is working sooo good that it might be a bad idea. Anyway I have to make a decision since I don't have wingers at all :D

View attachment 180883View attachment 180882

4th is very good result considering you rooster and the opponents faced.
Still undecided about the tactic for the 3rd season?

4th is very good result considering you rooster and the opponents faced.
Still undecided about the tactic for the 3rd season?

I will be deciding until today evening. If I am thinking a bit forward, then I will use Deadly Circle V6, since after 2-3 seasons, I am starting to feel that I need a new tactic. This is even the basis of the fact that I am creating so many tactics, it satisfies me. So I would say that for 75% sure, I am looking for wingers this evening :)

View attachment 180611

changed Lukaku from deep lying forward support to target man attack!!! seemed to be a good idea :)

i praised after the game, but the man was cool as ice and said he could do better ;)

View attachment 1020098

changed Lukaku from deep lying forward support to target man attack!!! seemed to be a good idea :)

i praised after the game, but the man was cool as ice and said he could do better ;)

If this was not only a situational success, then it might be a good idea for teams with players like Lukaku! And I see on your screen that FM had its own sense of humour and Lyon scored 3 with 4 shots on target...

With the striker tweak, Bonazzoli score 10 goal in 3 matches

With the striker tweak, Bonazzoli score 10 goal in 3 matches

Okay, just to make it clear to the users of Hydra: V2 and DM version, middle striker changed to Target Man on attack?

Wow! How are you doing in the League?
and how did you get all those star players? I have played with Valencia and there was no way I could afford those players with the salary they demand?