Harriers' Be The Club Game 2012 Gameplay Thread

Still going pretty well for my Espanyol side :)

But so low average attendance.... WTH man!

Not a bad month but I need to beat penarossa in the reverse fixture if we're to win the league

the return fixture against you and the matches we've got left against inter milan will decide the title, for some reason i thought we'd already shared a 0-0 draw but i guess that fixture is still to be played. although that means tehre's now 2 matches to worry about losing my unbeaten record in instead of just the 1.

Not happy...not happy at all. 4th in the league...way behind Pennarossa and Romans. And to top it off, im part of the record for the lowest ever Serie A Attendance. Abysmal. I hope it wasn't a match at home.

Well cant say its too bad. Liverpool 4th and only 3 points off Danny, need to be more Consistent. If I cant beat Norwich or Fulham Im not going to win anything any time soon. Bit dissapointed with David Villa to be honest.

sorry i havent updated for a couple of day, been mad at work and drinking lol

updates coming tomorrow afternoon

Everton comfortable in 3rd, looking for at least a top 4 finish.

Newcastle aint a threat :p

Hail the masters of the 2-1 win ^^)

tbh i was only looking for mid table at the start of the year as i knew i picked a fairly young team and that they would need time to adjust to italy and teh type of football they'd be up against and also to gel as a team. but as things stand i'm only really worried about the return fixture against inter milan because i think that will a) decide the title and b) decide if i go the season unbeaten. i think i've got the quality needed at teh back to hold off roma, juventus, udinese, ac milan, fiorentina and basically the rest of the league. although inter milan have been going really well and are still in the title hunt so they are probably my main threat. if i beat tehm then the title is pretty much mine but if i lose then they will be abuot 3 points behind me and i'll be roughly level with the romans.

Not a bad month but I need to beat penarossa in the reverse fixture if we're to win the league

the first fixture was The Romans vs. Pennarossa and it finished 1-0 to Pennarossa.

The return game is in April and i think it will decide the title.

Not happy...not happy at all. 4th in the league...way behind Pennarossa and Romans. And to top it off, im part of the record for the lowest ever Serie A Attendance. Abysmal. I hope it wasn't a match at home.

yea it was a home match...

January 2012 Transfer Rumours

Liga BBVA

Galacticos have been linked with a £17.5M move for Athletico Madrid winger Jose Antonio Reyes

Serie A

The Romans are expected to make a big money move for C.F. Aztecas star player, Sergo Aguero

HUGE BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS!!!

The Romans have made the biggest signing in BTC history after splashing out £39M on Sergio Aguero from follow BTC team C.F. Aztecas

C.F. Aztecas vs Espanyol – Liga BBVA – 08/01/12

Coverage bought to you by Harriers TV from Estadio Azteca

Pre Match Analysis

View attachment 218856

1st​ placed Aztecas have gone 11 games without defeat and will set a new club record should they avoid defeat today. It also is Aztecas first game after selling star man Sergio Aguero to The Romans for £39M

Espanyol are also on an unbeaten run and will also set a new club record of 8 games without defeat should they not lose today. They are currently 4th​ in Liga BBVA

Highlights

<u>[video=youtube;N0JDa6zbalQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0JDa6zbalQ[/video]

Post Match Analysis

View attachment 218857View attachment 218859View attachment 218858

The early pressure all came from Espanyol, with both Dzeko and Coentrao going close. But then in the 10th​ minute came the big turning point in the game, as Coentrao say a straight red for Espanyol for a vicious tackle on Albiol. Things went from bad to worse for Espanyol with Clichy picking up a second booking and also being shown the red by referee Pedro Jesus Perez Montero. Stern defence, solid goalkeeping and the crossbar helped keep Aztecas at bay until at of nowhere a long ball set Espanyol’s Dossena through on goal and he rounded the keeper to put 9-man Espanyol 1-0 up. Albiol was booked for protesting the offside and replays showed he may have had a case and Espanyol held their lead until halftime. Nothing happened until fabregas hit the post for Aztecas on the hour mark and Hulk forced a couple of world class saves from Espanyol keeper De Gea. Espanyol put every man behind the ball and deflected wave after wave of Aztecas attacks to take a wonderful 1-0 away win against the league leaders with 9 men home with them.

Everton vs Liverpool – Premier League – 14/01/12

Coverage bought to you by Harriers TV from Estadio Fernando Llorente

Pre Match Analysis

View attachment 218861

3rd​ placed Everton face their local rivals and could go 2nd​ with victory

Liverool find themselves in 4th​ and could leapfrod Everton into 3rd​ with victory today. Fernando Llorente also makes his first visit to the stadium that was named after him.

Highlights

[video=youtube;cLHF1grABBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLHF1grABBc[/video]

Post Match Analysis

View attachment 218862View attachment 218864View attachment 218863

Everton has all the early pressure and after Rooney went close twice he powered a header home on 7 minutes to open the scoring for the vastly dominant Everton. It took till the 20 minute for Liverpool to have a look on goal as van der Vaart flashed one just past the post, but Everton remained dominant. A Montillo cross-come-shot was then turned into his own net by Liverpool defender Pepe as Everton extended their lead. Montillo then grabbed his 3rd​ assist of the game just after half time, his cross found Rooney to make it 3-0. On a rare attack, Liverpool’s Fernando Llorente had a goal ruled out for offside but it was Everton’s Rooney and Montillo who were running the game. To be fair to Liverpool they kept on trying to have a go but to no avail as Everton secured a massive 3-0 victory.

BREAKING NEWS - 21/11/12

It is being reported today that Josep Guardiola may leave from his post as Liverpool manager at the end of the season and it already being speculated that Harry Redknapp may take charge in the summer

aguero better be good after we spent that much money on him

Haha, class stuff by Dossena :) Always nice to beat one of you guys, and being two men down for most of the game doesn't make it any less sweet :D

Dreading this transfer window. Hopefully all my players are on such **** form nobody wants them.

@Danny, just wait, you'll see... you will all see!

i'm seriously hoping no-one tries to nick any of my birlliant back line, i'm thinking wwe should set a 100mil minimum erlease fee in all their contracts the way they're playing.