Has anyone signed Messi on FM11 and how

Why? What is the point spending hundreds of millions when you can save cash and sign the next Messi.

Or, go for Pablo Piatti :)

Never wanted him, my team is already strong and beat Barcelona in first season without signing/cheat

For the money that it would cost to buy Messi you might as well just improve all areas needed with quality players and also improve youth team and develop the next Messi. I never like buying players for very large sums of money incase they got injured and I would have no back up.

I'm Arsenal and I signed him on A free at the end of the 2016 season as his contract run out his on £275'000 p/w and I managed to negotiate him down to a 6million signing on Fee. Bare in mind I have won Champions Leauge two times in a row and the premiership 3 times in a row so my manager is rated as world class.

I never sign him because he looks for a 13M signing fee and his agent wants the same. Also looks for 325k a week. I have a regen who is labelled as the next marradona so why would i want messi?? I also find he is quite injury prone in most of my saves.

im in 2015 with man city, and barca wont take 174mil, its all i have :(

ioqk2d.png

My mate got this. Messi didn't want to talk though.

LOL.......Talk about selling....now if i can just do that in real life i'll be set for life!!!!!

ioqk2d.png

My mate got this. Messi didn't want to talk though.

Obviously cheating as no team will pay £1BN for one player and trade messi aswell.
Dont know why people post **** like this on here....

Yes i signed him on loan with option to buy him for 100m in my 4th season with Arsenal fc.

Guardiola had left the Barca job to become Spain manager and they brought some random guy in as manager and he had a fall out with the new guy and requested a transfer.

I didn't sign him on a permenant basis because he was asking way to much for his wage which only Manchester city could afford, it was something like

540k pw
Appearence fee - 150k
scoring bonus - 78k
20m signing on fee
12m agent fee
and some other ****

I signed him for southampton! hes 33 and physical stats are awful but still its messi!! :)

He is unhappy with Barca on my save and has rejected a new contract...its 2014, BTW. I as Man U am trying to get him but his wages!!!

I had a 130 million pound bid accepted and he wanted 300k a week and loads of clauses and a huge signing on fee... When he was 30. Needless to say i didn't sign him just wanted to see if i could.

Agree a fee with barcelona then go on holiday and let your backroom staff a contract and he should come that way.

I was able to recently, after i won the treble and he was 28 years old. Would've cost me 148M but apparently he was extremely interested.

Don't understand why people are so in awe of messi in the game there are many other young talents who can become just as or even better then messi given time for a much smaller fee.

Don't understand why people are so in awe of messi in the game there are many other young talents who can become just as or even better then messi given time for a much smaller fee.

right. thats why i rather not buy Messi or CR7. i would go for pastore, hazard, or even ozil.

this should never happen messi's recession clause is set at €250m his loyalty is probably 20 and his favourite team is barca set at 100, pep shoudl have messi as one of his favourite players and messi shud be set as a club legend etc all in all he will never leave!

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

pablo piatti is a beast and u can get him fairly cheaply!

I wont the champions league 6 times in a row with man utd and I can now buy him, funny thing is I got to offering the contract and all that and realised i didnt need him