• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 11K
I think drogba is good, but there are better strikers,
Torres > Drogba
Rooney > Drogba
Higuain > Drogba

Torres has a better goal ratio.

Indeed and Torres is a better out and out striker however Drogba does much more for the team, often dropping deep and making great passes. ******* hate him nevertheless <)

Indeed and Torres is a better out and out striker however Drogba does much more for the team, often dropping deep and making great passes. ******* hate him nevertheless <)

+ not being injured for 3/4 of most seasons.

& Lol at the Higuain comment.

i havent read any of this thread.

BUt wtf is he taking the ****. " How good is Drogba Really"

He is awesome, to try anf claim otherwise is just retarded.

Prime example haha. People don't look at last season or the season before like I keep trying to tell people. One amazing season doesn't make him world class. Last season he scored 5 goals and the season before 8 goals.

Higuain is class actually, I think he is on more goals than Drogba/Rooney!

Prime example haha. People don't look at last season or the season before like I keep trying to tell people. One amazing season doesn't make him world class. Last season he scored 5 goals and the season before 8 goals.

Higuain is class actually, I think he is on more goals than Drogba/Rooney!

And the season before that? Selective vision/memory?

He's not! He has 27 , Rooney 34 ,Drobga 33

Huh?

Mate I am on about the past.

Drogba in 2006-2007 scored 20 league goals, 2007-2008 he scored 8 and 2008-2009 he scored 5, check the premier league website statistics for confirmation.

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

One of the best stikers in the world easily.

Personally, i'd rate Eto'o, Rooney, Torres, Higuain (thanks for reminding me), Gomez, Klose, Ibrahimovich and Pato higher. Also when Van Persie is at his best, he is pretty awesome.

Huh?

Mate I am on about the past.

Drogba in 2006-2007 scored 20 league goals, 2007-2008 he scored 8 and 2008-2009 he scored 5, check the premier league website statistics for confirmation.

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Personally, i'd rate Eto'o, Rooney, Torres, Higuain (thanks for reminding me), Gomez, Klose, Ibrahimovich and Pato higher. Also when Van Persie is at his best, he is pretty awesome.

you rate all of them higher. my god you have a issue with drogs, klose has 3 goals this season ibra not worth the money payed gomez really needs no comment. every striker has different abilities but dider has more than most of these without a dout. you really need to start watching football properly mate.

you rate all of them higher. my god you have a issue with drogs, klose has 3 goals this season ibra not worth the money payed gomez really needs no comment. every striker has different abilities but dider has more than most of these without a dout. you really need to start watching football properly mate.

Klose has hardly played this season, but it doesn't make him a bad footballer, he is an international icon in football and has contributed so much to the game (but we could've done without him in previous world cups :p). Ibrahimovich has that criticism from everyone, but I watch Barca regularly and although he doesn't get as many goals as Eto'o did, he certainly fits in with the Barca style and plays in other players much better. Gomez is class when he wants to be, especially in the air, he's just a lazy ****** half the time. He's frustrating, it's there, but he only uses it sometimes.

Mate you are off your nut. I cant believe this debate is still going on. Have you even watched Drogba? He is a world class footballer. It's not just the general consensus, it seems to be the ENTIRE consensus. We all have opinions and that but I get the feeling if he played for a different team in Europe you would be rating him alot higher.

No one even needs to prove how good he is.

You maybe dont rate Drogba as high as Torres , Eto , Rooney... But you can ask anyone he is one of the best , you just dont like him

Imo the best strikers go...

1. Torres
2. Villa
3. Van Persie
4. Drogba
5. Aguero
6. Higuain
7. Tevez
8. Ibrahimovic
9. Rooney
10. Benzema

He's decent yeah, and has a wicked show. Although I'd rather have Torres or Rooney. :3

Back