Joes Kidderminster Story - Harriers Inbound

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 168
  • Views 17K
looking forward to the next update, mate.

anyway, there's something wrong with your sig lol. there's no picture other than a little X at the top left corner XD

Oh dear lol, im sorry for not updating yesterday, i told cmh why, i had homework,

January Update

January Update

Kidderminster 4-0 Exeter ( Rabah, Murphy x2, Antoniol)
A good result for us, they just came down from the Coca-Cola league 1 and we romped them, i am a very happy man, Murphy is continuing to show what he can do in this league and how dangerous he is in attack, he owned their defence almost single Handedly, a cool finish from antoniol and a header from Rabah rounded the game up

Grimsby 1-1 Kidderminster ( Juanito)
I was not too pleased with this, i dont get how we are up for the big games vs Exeter but we cannot grind out a win against Grimsby, Juanito scored a simple poach to give us the lead, they equalised late on though. We need to tighten the defence at the end

Middlesbrough 3-1 Kidderminster ( Ritchie)
A decent cup game, i rested many people and we still played well, Matt Ritchie scored a stunner late on, absolutely owned Steve McManus, Middlesbrough have a much better standard of player though and they did batter us in the end

Kidderminster 4-0 Dagenham ( Cisse, Murphy, Antoniol, Ritchie)
A great win for us, Dagenham were awful and we just could not stop attacking them at one point, We almost conceded which disappointed me though, we need to have a little more stability within the defence so we dont concede late. Cisse scored a nice poach, Murphy slammed it in close to the net, Antoniol and Ritchie scored goals from outside the box.

Kidderminster 0-3 Lincoln
We were a little bit **** today, we could not attack them or break them down, Chris Sutton played counter attacking football and it worked well, Overload gets owned by counter attack, very irritating actually, but we must do better vs Luton

Kidderminster 0-4 Luton
Awful, just awful from us, we have to begin to bounce back sometime soon, these losses are unacceptable and will not help us in the long run, We were thrashed, we were down within 4 minutes

League Table
View attachment 54532

Goals for next month:
One goal is to stop conceding these awful goals, And also i want to turn these draws into wins, 11 Draws is not very good at all, on the positive side we have only lost five times

Great Story Joe, i'll defo follow this.

If you need a goalscorer search Puis N'Diefi hes about 3k from some foriegn team hes an ex cameroon striker and scored 25 goals in abou 33 appearances for me in my first seaosn and im in my second season at Crawley Town and we're top of league 2. Also go for Gareth Ainsworth, hes a great captain and make him tutor younger players he's making this **** regen in the under 18's a god in the reserves.

Thanks i also have a question, I have a lot of foriegn players in my squad and would like to make them learn english because their making silly mistakes which is costing goals and loosing games, so if anyone can help that would be great.

Thanks for your time.

Great Story Joe, i'll defo follow this.

If you need a goalscorer search Puis N'Diefi hes about 3k from some foriegn team hes an ex cameroon striker and scored 25 goals in abou 33 appearances for me in my first seaosn and im in my second season at Crawley Town and we're top of league 2. Also go for Gareth Ainsworth, hes a great captain and make him tutor younger players he's making this **** regen in the under 18's a god in the reserves.

Thanks i also have a question, I have a lot of foriegn players in my squad and would like to make them learn english because their making silly mistakes which is costing goals and loosing games, so if anyone can help that would be great.

Thanks for your time.
sorry dude, dont know how to teach people english, and thanks for the recommendations, i actually need a clinical scorer

Good luck mate!

Jo, just wondered if you were actually from Kidderminster? I've taken taken an interest in your story as I myself am from the picturesque town/

Jo, just wondered if you were actually from Kidderminster? I've taken taken an interest in your story as I myself am from the picturesque town/
no im not, i lived in bristol which is near there though

Keep going Joe, when I was Hayes, I found L2 quite hard to get out of! You look as if you are doing well, and don't stop, it is the most rewarding feeling, when you reach the Premier League, trust me, I've experienced it :D

You can do it Joe! Just need a little more luck (H)

February Update

Kidderminster 3-0 Yeovil ( Antoniol, Davis, Connolly)
This was one game where i believed we played a very good session of football, it showed we can hold onto clean sheets aswell which i have found a major issue with the club, Davis is showing how class he can become.

Kidderminster 3-0 Carlisle (Ritchie x2, Murphy)
A very good result, we are always up for the games against teams who come down, this one proved we can keep a good run going, Ritchie just cannot stop playing well, its a great feeling having such a beastly player on my team.

Morecambe 1-1 Kidderminster (Murphy)
A ******* awful draw, they are bottom of the table and hadn't scored in about 11 games, a joke we are against the lower table teams, i hope that my players go home and dont talk to anyone because that is what they deserve, a team talk option should be " Phil Brown"

Kidderminster 1-2 Crewe (McManaman)
A very disappointing result for us, i am not impressed at all, Crewe are not that great, we can beat carlisle but not Crewe? I really dont get this club, we need to be more consistent!!

Kidderminster 1-1 Bury (Juanito)
We showed great resilience in this game, To come back from a goal down is very good, Juanito scored a true poachers finish to equalise, i think we will do well in this league if we draw these kinds of games, But i am disappointed because we conceded a very soft goal, We cannot afford to keep slipping up, we need to get a clear lead.

League Table
View attachment 54996

An incredible season so far, we were predicted 23rd and we are 1st, i would have accepted a mid table or even lower mid table position but we have come a very long way, its good to see we are keeping up at the top, but as people can see one loss means we can drop to 9th depending on other results, thats why we need to be consistent

Kidderminster Squad Analysis
I often get asked who performs well in my Kidderminster Harriers squad, i would like to share an analysis of 5 players who have been key to my teams success this season, Young or old, does not matter ever, its all about who fits your system

Johnathan Davis
View attachment 54997
This is a boy who came through the youth ranks at the beginning of the season, he has arguably been my best player throughout the season, he has scored, assisted and put in a darn right good effort in every game, hes 17 and can only get better!!

Michael Rose
View attachment 54998
He has been a very good defender this year, i dont have him performing many attacking duties or responsibilities, he just defends and does a very good job, he makes very few mistakes and he knows how to tackle, he outclassed Gary O'Neil when we played Middlesbrough

Matt Ritchie
View attachment 54999
A very good signing and arguably my best piece of business so far, he is my top scorer and holds the highest average rating, he works so hard and terrorises defences, he knows how to pass aswell, its very good to see people who can pass amazingly. He is so useful to have as he can get us extra points with his killer passes or amazing long shots.

Chris Mavinga
View attachment 55000
Another very good peice of business from me, last season and this season he has showed great grit and determination at the back, it is proving how amazing he really is and how he can be a real leader for Liverpool in the future, mind i would love him at me more than anything, He is my star defender, and he is just so determined, hes amazing.

Callum McManaman
View attachment 55002
A very nice signing for this season, but hes with me permanently, he has been very good so far when hes not injured, he scores a goal every 2 games and he works very hard up front, as you can see my attack is based upon work rate, you dont play in the team based on ability and reputation, its upon merit, Ben Hutchinson is a better player but hes really lazy

That Ritchie kid is really awesome. Had him in my Rushden squad previously.

Yes he is mate, hes my top scorer, actually rhys murphy just overtook him, but 16 goals from midfield is class

I had rhys murphy as well when i was in League 1 and he was doing very well but unfortunately around December he was injured for 4 months so i had to sent him back :(