Inter Milan v Tottenham Hotspur [20/10/10 - 19:45 ITV]

Of course your going to be pleased with the result. But IMO not as special as all the spurs fans are making it out to be.

In our opinion, it is, so I guess we're at a stalemate. Since that opinion is unlikely to change, you might want to avoid this thread. Wouldn't want you to disagree with me again. :O!

I'm sorry but when your team has comeback from a 4nil down to make it 4-3 with 10 men, you're bound to feel proud your team. As far as I'm concerned, Inter Milan are the best side in Europe in terms of trophy's won last season and to score three goals away from home to them is a good result for Spurs, especially with ten men. I fail to understand these attempts to put down Spurs performance because if I was in there shoes, I'd be very happy with the display considering the circumstances. Those who don't understand why Spurs fans are pleased right now aren't proper football fans, either that or you're really sore losers.

So many times tonight theyve been called best side in Europe. But who did they win the triple under. Jose. Hes no longer manger and they're playing style has completely changed. You can't just make assumptions there bound to win it again this year

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

In our opinion, it is, so I guess we're at a stalemate. Since that opinion is unlikely to change, you might want to avoid this thread. Wouldn't want you to disagree with me again. :O!

Im sorry if you feel the need to attack everyone who doesn't share your point of view.

This is what I can't stand, trying to cause arguments when someone who doesn't share the same viewpoint as the majority is somehow biased. Your biased towards Tottenham and there fore for you this was a great performance, great comeback etc etc. And dont like when someone tries to take it away from you

Typical response from a gooner. When Arsenal do well at least I am man enough to say they played well. If that had been Arsenal tonight yes I would of laughed at the first half performance but the way the second half was played I still would of praised the effort. Thats the difference of being biased.

So many times tonight theyve been called best side in Europe. But who did they win the triple under. Jose. Hes no longer manger and they're playing style has completely changed. You can't just make assumptions there bound to win it again this year

I never said they would win it again, they're still one of the best side in Europe, have you seen there squad, miles better than Spurs (well bale) yet they nearly matched them with 10 men. Bore off please.

Of course your going to be pleased with the result. But IMO not as special as all the spurs fans are making it out to be.

You're making a big thing out of nothing now. Why does it bother you so much if the Spurs fans think it was a good result for them? I know I would certainly be happy if my team came back from 4-0 down, with 10 men, against the European Champions. Sure they didn't get the 4th but it was still a fantastic effort.

Oh and by the way, it's opinion, not opion.

I quite clearly said you played well or Bale at least, just I can't understand the celebration over a loss

to be honest most neutrals on here would disagree with you. i dont know why you're so intent to pick at the result. most spurs fans expected to get comfortably beaten, and after the frist half expected a total rout. instead they got a great fightback.

36 million euros, so about £31.7 million. depending on how much he wanted to move he would probably go for 15-22 million in my opinion

Ohh :S

Would sign him for about 15m no more than 20m though. Would have a potential resale value though, so Levy would like him

Typical response from a gooner.

Don't stereotype based on thie single fan's opinion, most Arsenal fans would recognise Tottenham did well to make the scoreline look respectable tonight.

You're making a big thing out of nothing now. Why does it bother you so much if the Spurs fans think it was a good result for them? I know I would certainly be happy if my team came back from 4-0 down, with 10 men, against the European Champions.

Oh and by the way, it's opinion, not opion.

Sorry king of grammar, I shall spell check all comments in future.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Don't stereotype based on thie single fan's opinion, most Arsenal fans would recognise Tottenham did well to make the scoreline look respectable tonight.

I DO recognise they brang it back. My whole point is why are they celebrating over a loss?!!!

I quite clearly said you played well or Bale at least, just I can't understand the celebration over a loss

When you have a comeback as good as this, you feel pride, your team's dignity has been restored. People can't now "Well Tottenham were embarrassed" or "Woah, Spurs got thrashed". Dignity is restored. If you've never felt that feeling for your football team, I feel sorry for you. It was a good result considering the circumstances they were put in early on the night.

Okay then, say you were playing Inter Milan, with a weakened team and missing key players. Then you go 4-0 down, with your goalie sent off and one of your best players subbed off. Every one is mocking your team and taking ****, then you bring it back to 4-3 and a very respectable scoreline.

Your saying you wouldn't be pleased?

How many teams can say they've scored 3 goals away at the best team in Europe?

You are quite an annoying little man. You are the one trying to start an argument.

When you have a comeback as good as this, you feel pride, your team's dignity has been restored. People can't now "Well Tottenham were embarrassed" or "Woah, Spurs got thrashed". Dignity is restored. If you've never felt that feeling for your football team, I feel sorry for you. It was a good result considering the circumstances they were put in early on the night.

Yes but its nothing to celebrate, I know if my team loss I wouldn't be ranting and raving about how we only just lost

I DO recognise they brang it back. My whole point is why are they celebrating over a loss?!!!

I celebrated Fulham getting to the final of the Europa League despite our loss, I was proud of the achievement. Bale scored a hatrick when Spurs had 10 men and were 4 nil down. They have every right to celebrate and glorify Bale at least.

Against one of the best sides in Europe away from home can I say.

You are quite an annoying little man. You are the one trying to start an argument.

I haven't directed a comment about someone at all. in fact you've just called me annoying so if anything your trying to provoke a reaction

Yes but its nothing to celebrate, I know if my team loss I wouldn't be ranting and raving about how we only just lost
mate its been explained about a dozen times why. i dont understand why you cant just accept why they are doing it, whether you agree with it or not. take it somewhere else because you are not going to change their minds

I haven't directed a comment about someone at all. in fact you've just called me annoying so if anything your trying to provoke a reaction

Either grow up or go away if you have nothing more intelligent to say. I am not willing to entertain your nonsense anymore.

Typical response from a gooner. When Arsenal do well at least I am man enough to say they played well. If that had been Arsenal tonight yes I would of laughed at the first half performance but the way the second half was played I still would of praised the effort. Thats the difference of being biased.

But Spurs didn't play well and the scoreline is actually extremely flattering. The Spurs players managed a half decent performance in the second half but that was after Inter slowed down and just casually tried to play the game out. Even like this Inter still managed to dominate for long periods of the second half but just lacked the cutting edge from the first half.

Bale was impressive in the second half, brilliant first goal and a good second goal. Although the keeper probably should of saved his second goal and the Inter defense was just non existent for the third one. Tottenham will need to play a lot better if they expect to get anything other than a draw in the return fixture.

Cheer the amazing comeback as much as you like but don't let it fool you, Spurs' frailties were exposed tonight.

I'm not trying to change minds all I did was state my opion and got attacked by by about 5 spurs fans thus tried to explain my opinion , which was just attacked even more